TripDog's "Leviathan Reloaded", "Somnidren-GH", "ZMK" Log(Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My trippin update

Sleep-Very much improved in the last 6 nights. My dreams are very long and vivid,and quality of rest is amazing. Impressed thus far.

Recovery-to check it out I did Shoulders Hard the last 2 days in a row to see how I recover.....I will update on that.

Well being-Ok I have to say that I get a very Euphoric feeling when I take my Rebound Reloaded. Like it's no joke at all!! I cant believe how this product enhances well being. There is no over stim activity at all. I really cant say enough about how much I love this stuff. I tried the old leviathan and Reloaded is light-years ahead of that. Amazing stuff!

Appetite-Low...

Side notes- I am leaning up very nicely and will get some new pics up soon. Trip is loving this post cycle therapy for a change :)

~TrippNasty:twisted:

I'm assuming you mean Leviathan Reloaded?...:trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log Trip you got me excited about the Levi Reloaded that i to just requested a sample yesterday if the Levi improves my mood and well being above what the Somnidren-GH already does i may no longer be :sick: and :twisted:

I did feel mighty fine when i did the sample of Shred Hardcore XS and i looking forward to trying the Levi keep up the great work

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great log Trip you got me excited about the Levi Reloaded that i to just requested a sample yesterday if the Levi improves my mood and well being above what the Somnidren-GH already does i may no longer be :sick: and :twisted:

I did feel mighty fine when i did the sample of Shred Hardcore XS and i looking forward to trying the Levi keep up the great work
thanks for the interest in Levi-r bro....put me in a great mood at work all day, minus sweating..haha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything is looking real good man, keep it up

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dizzay 9

weight 188

Sleep- Very great sleep,and dreams are still insane! I wake up feeling very rested,and read to go. I like this alot!

Recovery- No soreness even in pct,that is amazing in it self.

Well being/mood- Leviathan Reloaded is def a breakthrough supplement. I can't get over how awsome I feel all day(and remember in pct that is usually not the case at all) Leviathan Reloaded is helping with mood very much!

Appetite-Very low,hard to eat,not really hungry ever. I always had issues to some degree with that though.

Side Effects-Nothing really to report....no over stimmed feeling,no groggy mornings.

Gwen holla at your boy,

~TrIpNa$tY~

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Well being/mood- Leviathan Reloaded is def a breakthrough supplement. I can't get over how awsome I feel all day(and remember in post cycle therapy that is usually not the case at all) Leviathan Reloaded is helping with mood very much!
I think S-GH might be helping a little in the mood department too ;)

Great Job Trip! I'm glad to see things going well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think S-GH might be helping a little in the mood department too ;)

Great Job Trip! I'm glad to see things going well.
Agreed, A good night sleep is essential for a good mood!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Weight 186

Sleep- very good still,dreaming my ass off! Last night I was in a grocery story hiding from psycho killers...very nuts.

Well being- Very good still, even with all the snow and 15 degree evenings. I miss Florida

Appetite- Very low,and the weight loss is a sure indicator. I think it's a combination of the cold weather,pct,and a fat burner.

Recovery-actually very good considering the lack of calories.

Side effects-Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fudge I forgot to take my evening leviathan reloaded and its too late now

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
the crazy dreams are happening to all of us. it's amazing, because mine are always totally different. i just commented in someone elses log about my dreams the past three nights. i'll tell them to you, too. 1) my grandma found me drunk in wal-mart, 2) my dog fell in the sewer; i saved him :D, 3) i got a TERRIBLE haircut. i mean i got skinned.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure being on PCT really has a lot to do with your loss in appetite. Mine's actually still pretty high, even while being on 4 caps of LR daily.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
the crazy dreams are happening to all of us. it's amazing, because mine are always totally different. i just commented in someone elses log about my dreams the past three nights. i'll tell them to you, too. 1) my grandma found me drunk in wal-mart, 2) my dog fell in the sewer; i saved him :D, 3) i got a TERRIBLE haircut. i mean i got skinned.
LOL and I thought there was going to be lot's of ghey sex involved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I flew to hawaii sitting on the tail of a plane in one :) it was nice when they landed over the water, they came in low and my feet got to splash in the water (the plane was maybe 4 feet long so very small)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
LOL (serious) at the hawaii dream. :D

LOL and I thought there was going to be lot's of ghey sex involved.
seems like ghey sex is always on your mind, eh? :dance:

jCoonan

Awards
It hasnt been said so I would like to say before anyone else that I for one welcome our new TripDog overlord.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It hasnt been said so I would like to say before anyone one else that I for one welcome our new TripDog overlords.
I don't understand what the hell that means.......but Werd!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have been having some crazy ass dreams ever since i have sarted taking powerfull before bed, it is kinda fun though it is like a real ass movie

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Weight 186 (-2 total)

Sleep- I am seriously enjoying the wild dreams I have been having lately. I actually wake up sweating I have been so deep in sleep. Wake up feeling great.

Mood/well being- Winter has a way of making things a bit slow,and gloomy.... as does post cycle depression. Lucky for me, I got an awsome combination of supplements to combat that!

Recovery- Very good, no issues of DOMS or soreness at all.

Appetite- Actually a bit better the last 2 days.

Got some pic updates!!!!! These were taken today,with No pump.

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like making progress man, thats great. The mood is nice, I am not having the dream thing as you are but I am assuming thats due to MST's nice new product

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Those pics are sick Trip! Seriously no pump? Your vascularity must be crazy when you are pumped. Looking great man.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
lookin' great in the pics, man! :eek:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
jeez trip you've let yourself go kid..hahaha...looking lean as a f*ck bro, good job!

ps. pull your pants up

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

weight 189

Sleep-still very great, I seriously enjoy sleeping now. Like 30 minutes after I take the Somnidren-GH I'm nice and relaxed.

Appetite-Getting better....(I cheated and had Burger King today after the gym...mmmmm)

Mood-Feel great

Recovery-With improved sleep, I can say comes improved recovery.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dizay 17

weight-190 (woot)

Sleep-Has been very good, I strongly recommend Somnidren-GH/ZMK stack to anyone with sleep issues. Dreams continue to be insane.

Recovery-No DOMS at all.

Appetite-Has improved from the start. I dose the Leviathan Reloaded 1 pill every 2 1/2 hours at this point. I know most take 2 and 2, but I do it this was as it seems to allow me to eat more.

Well being- Is awsome......

Side Effects- Nothing to report

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i can believe ur only 190, u look like u weigh 220!! lookin lean as hell man keep it up

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude im 5' 11.......?
in 6" heels? ;)

I hadn't thought about it till I read your post, but I also have noticed next to nothing for doms. day after workout I have at most a small amount of soreness in a muscle group, and even then only if i'm flexing it like doing isometric stuff.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

Christmas Update

First off Happy Holidays to all my board homies.

I think I have like 4-5 days left of Somnidren-GH. It says 20 servings and I took like 5 days off.

ZMK- will run 10 more days. I think it's a must with the somnidren-gh. They have a synergy between the two of them.

Leviathan Reloaded- I have 3 days left of that.

Sleep-still very awsome. I have had excellent sleep in the last 3 weeks.

Recovery- I have been recovering very fast as of late.

Mood/Well Being- Great mood lately...well Christmas tends to help that too :)

I have been indulging in some random seasonal crap food, so I haven't lost any weight.(that wasn't really my goal in pct anyway) I wanted to add the Leviathan to enhance mood, not loose weight.

So far this stack has really helped enhance my recovery. :thumbsup:

~TrIpDizZle

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you had a great holiday! log is kickin' ass!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Well this log is basically done. I have to say that these supplements really helped with my post cycle recovery. The sleep was very,very good and that is always important in recovery.

Overall mood and well being is also equally important. As many of us know pct can be a bit depressing. My boys at Palo Alto out did themselves with Leviathan Reloaded! I can't say enough good about this product, as the logs speak for themselves.

My body weight stayed around the same, as you have to remember in pct I certainly wasn't trying to do a cutting cycle. My diet is always rather clean anyway though.

Somnidren/ZMK stack is the best sleep enhancing product I ever used. I recommend it strongly to those with sleep issues, or have a family member, or friends with sleep problems.

Thank-you Millennium Sport Technologies, and Palo Alto Labs for letting my log these awsome new products.

~TrIpDoG

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great log, td! it's been a helluva ride. glad you enjoyed it!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Very good stuff in here and thanks for logging for us. We really appreciate it.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great log and review Trip! It has been a pleasure to follow. I'm glad you found the Somnidren-GH and ZMK to be solid.

Happy New Year & Stay Strong!