TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang.....I didnt even realize the party was over. Im really glad you responded to this product because I remember that thread back in the day (last year) when someone was talking about DTH and you was dogging it (before you tried it), and saying natty test boosters suck......which lead to me sending you a bottle to try ....remember that thread?
I remember the thread. If trip liked it then it's a winner in my book......maybe ;) haha. Nah just kidding. They Look like solid supps chuck that i want to give a go fro sho in the near future! Nice work trip!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
dang.....I didnt even realize the party was over. Im really glad you responded to this product because I remember that thread back in the day (last year) when someone was talking about DTH and you was dogging it (before you tried it), and saying natty test boosters suck......which lead to me sending you a bottle to try ....remember that thread?
bringing back the dirt, Chuck??lol nice one!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
bringing back the dirt, Chuck??lol nice one!
Nahh I was just saying. Its better to see he responded to it because most people test out products and they can almost guarantee great resuts before they start.....Trip was/is the opposite....its gotta work.

cordio

Awards
Trip are you going to take any post supps?

I am just about done with my first bottle of DTH, I won't be taking more but the stuff does work.

Since I have been taking it I have maintained weight but have actually been trying to lose weight. Yeah I know taking this while trying to lose weight doesn't make a lot of sense. Really I just wanted to try something like this. I would say basically every lift went up which was good. If I waited between sets a bit more than normal it seemed like I was able to do a lot more. So stamina seemed to increase. The biggest side effect for me was anger. I would get angry over stupid things and really thats why it's not for me. I had some acne at first but that went away after about 10 days. My face was a bit more oily but I didn't break out. When lifting my veins popped more than normal which was nice and my chest would get beat red when I was lifting.

The stuff worked for me but I think if I used this any longer I would probably be hard to be around. I can't say I wouldn't get another bottle, but I need to take a break. Oh and it added to my desire to lift.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trip are you going to take any post supps?

I am just about done with my first bottle of DTH, I won't be taking more but the stuff does work.

Since I have been taking it I have maintained weight but have actually been trying to lose weight. Yeah I know taking this while trying to lose weight doesn't make a lot of sense. Really I just wanted to try something like this. I would say basically every lift went up which was good. If I waited between sets a bit more than normal it seemed like I was able to do a lot more. So stamina seemed to increase. The biggest side effect for me was anger. I would get angry over stupid things and really thats why it's not for me. I had some acne at first but that went away after about 10 days. My face was a bit more oily but I didn't break out. When lifting my veins popped more than normal which was nice and my chest would get beat red when I was lifting.

The stuff worked for me but I think if I used this any longer I would probably be hard to be around. I can't say I wouldn't get another bottle, but I need to take a break. Oh and it added to my desire to lift.
I hate to tell you but that means you were talking a very effective herbal test booster. that's why it says "if you experience a large increase in agression or you feel the boost in libido is 2 strong reduce ur dosage to 2 to 4 tabs/day." how many/day did u take. also u can cut or bulk on dth and even r4w and nos ether the key isn't losing "weight," its losing bodyfat and how u look in the mirror. u can be at a state where u lose bf and gain LMM at the same time on DTH

cordio

Awards
I hate to tell you but that means you were talking a very effective herbal test booster. that's why it says "if you experience a large increase in agression or you feel the boost in libido is 2 strong reduce ur dosage to 2 to 4 tabs/day." how many/day did u take. also u can cut or bulk on dth and even r4w and nos ether the key isn't losing "weight," its losing bodyfat and how u look in the mirror. u can be at a state where u lose bf and gain LMM at the same time on DTH
I totally agree that the stuff works, I do think I added some muscle weight and lost some fat. I was taking 6 on days I worked out and 4 on days off. Do I need to take anything after a cycle to keep my emotions in check?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree that the stuff works, I do think I added some muscle weight and lost some fat. I was taking 6 on days I worked out and 4 on days off. Do I need to take anything after a cycle to keep my emotions in check?
lol its an all natural product that contains top notch ingredients at
high doses, why would you need to take anything afterwards??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
u should have used 4 or 5 for less aggression and no you dont need a "PCT" for DTH.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hey I think nat test boosters suck too, so uh, can I get a free bottle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
You are referring to Gixxer82.
yep, that guy lived by the seat of his pants, without regard for anyone or anything, are pure street legend in the underground world of irresponsible cycling. he will be missed. LMAO!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yep, that guy lived by the seat of his pants, without regard for anyone or anything, are pure street legend in the underground world of irresponsible cycling. he will be missed. LMAO!
Where did he go? I could have swore it was Gixxer and trip d o double g.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Where are the photos? I've been scrolling all the way through to see some after photos. What the hell Trip? I'd like to see if it tightened you up or added some noticable vascularity.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are the photos? I've been scrolling all the way through to see some after photos. What the hell Trip? I'd like to see if it tightened you up or added some noticable vascularity.
I didnt have an after photo, after 2 bottles I put on 5 pounds all lean....Diet more than anything will dictate lean gains. I ate clean and still gained, so it will add lean mass, given you keep protein high, and a clean diet. I liked this stuff a lot, and will be running a mega dosed Trib Test extreme log in like 2 weeks at 8 caps a day..(3 bottles) To compare the two.

icecoldlemon

Awards
Hmm.

It seems a little odd, that you did not took after pics.
After all this hard work, keeping logs, etc.

no pics? I smell a rat...

icecoldlemon

Awards
I mean.

Come on! Your logs reads like strawberry juice.
But no chocolate toppings?

That's like having the damn tastiest pussy in front of you, ready to be torn apart by your big mr. little. And then not getting it up!

You do have SOME pictures, don't you? in comparisment to the ones you took BEFORE taking this supp...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i do have a question. how come no one seems to have ever taken torque? its nearly impossible to find reviews and stuff on it. that was back when i was just abotu getting big too. now i actually learn about what to do and how to do it and what different stuff does to me
I can't take Superdrol or Phera (or the clones for that matter)... 10mg of Superdrol makes me super lethargy and crushes me with high BP, but with a compound like H-Drol, I've finished with 225mg and I'm fine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.

This is freakin' hillarious.

A noob pointing the finger making an accusation. :rolleyes:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.

im pretty sure trip is not a rat LMAO. sit around on here alittle longer before you target people.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, not wise to be calling Trip a rat. Very disrespectful anyhow. Learn some manners.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it has been a while good to see you're still on here. IM thinking of comin by more. Its just like the same 5 of us over at LB postin lol