Trip-Dog needs your help america,M1T pulse ideas for my next cycle

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta at least take me out to dinner first. You can't go cheap either! Someplace nice, like Burger King. :lol:
oh you`ll get it your way baby! all night long. until im done then you have to go home.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"MAYBE... i do wana be a french fry...." ... ahh perfect alright im out guys...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E
Weeks 1-8 12mg TRN
Weeks 1-8 400mg zol
how is 400mg of zol like?

how about 12 weeks of sustanon with the first 4 weeks at healthy doses of MTRN and ZOL. Week 5-7 of M1t 10-15mg then weeks 8-12 MTRN and ZOL at healthy doses.?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks at 12 mgs of M-TRN is going rip your liver up. I would never go that high and definitely not that long. 6 mgs for maybe 5 weeks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks at 12 mgs of M-TRN is going rip your liver up. I would never go that high and definitely not that long. 6 mgs for maybe 5 weeks.
weeks 8-12 MTRN
umm im sorry sir i think you misread.... hes suggesting to reintroduce it weeks 8-12 at a healthy dose.

anyone doing 8 weeks of 12mg TRN has more then just there liver to worry bout, lets just say theydd be bald have enough acne to make em look like yuo could run a road course on their face and prob be shut down with absolutely NO libido and then kiss it goodbye for the next 3 months.... i could hardly go 4 weeks of TRN @ 4.5 mg.... that stuff was STRONG and made you strong but it needs to be dosed lower then 6mg IMO

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
umm im sorry sir i think you misread.... hes suggesting to reintroduce it weeks 8-12 at a healthy dose.

anyone doing 8 weeks of 12mg TRN has more then just there liver to worry bout, lets just say theydd be bald have enough acne to make em look like yuo could run a road course on their face and prob be shut down with absolutely NO libido and then kiss it goodbye for the next 3 weeks.... i could hardly go 4 weeks of TRN @ 4.5 mg.... that stuff was STRONG and made you strong but it needs to be dosed lower then 6mg IMO
i decided im not gonna mess with the trn.........now im thinking just superdrol and test....i never ran a straight superdrol cycle.....i pulsed it a bunch on my last cycle and got insane glycogen storage......last cycle i started with the first batch of halodrol(the dmt version)for the first 4 weeks(with 500mg of test)...i got the (Ax) superdrol from my brother(traded some test amps)for 2 bottles at the end of last cycle so i'm itchin to try it...i want to keep androgenic sides to a minimum....im rather happy with my size at this point anyway....my goal isn't to do a wreckless cycle.....so now as you all can see im planning this still...lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i decided im not gonna mess with the trn.........now im thinking just superdrol and test....i never ran a straight superdrol cycle.....i pulsed it a bunch on my last cycle and got insane glycogen storage......last cycle i started with the first batch of halodrol(the dmt version)for the first 4 weeks(with 500mg of test)...i got the (Ax) superdrol from my brother(traded some test amps)for 2 bottles at the end of last cycle so i'm itchin to try it...i want to keep androgenic sides to a minimum....im rather happy with my size at this point anyway....my goal isn't to do a wreckless cycle.....so now as you all can see im planning this still...lol
that sounds like a good plan man, just make sure to keep some AI going throughout. and even during PCT make sure to have an extra serm on hand in case you get one of the freak delayed cases.... that happened to me twice with SD.... still hasnt stopped me from plannin on using it son again as well:D so you felt it still helped pulsed?good pumps? strength?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds like a good plan man, just make sure to keep some AI going throughout. and even during post cycle therapy make sure to have an extra serm on hand in case you get one of the freak delayed cases.... that happened to me twice with superdrol.... still hasnt stopped me from plannin on using it son again as well:D so you felt it still helped pulsed?good pumps? strength?
with test i'll run an ai,and finasteride regardless,and caber for prolactin issues......yes i def think superdrol is the best thing on the planet to pulse.....i was very impressed......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what you`re saying is you like little boys?
wow how did you decipher that chad.....man who says texas only makes retards.......go spurs

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
wow how did you decipher that chad.....man who says texas only makes retards.......go spurs
Chad lives in Texas? Only two things come from TX, steers and queers, and I don't see no horns on that boy! haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad lives in Texas? Only two things come from TX, steers and queers, and I don't see no horns on that boy! haha
hahahahah i was gonna say it too!!!...good mind reading skills D...:lol: :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Trip, are you pulsing the S-Drol for 12 weeks ?

P.S. I think Chad is trying to seduce you :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, are you pulsing the S-Drol for 12 weeks ?

P.S. I think Chad is trying to seduce you :lol:
it's all up in the air at this point.......thats why im planning so far in advance...........and yea i know chad loves my masculine curves....and goats..:rofl:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm Gixxer you n NY REEEEEEEEEaaaaaallllllyyyy got me wonderin man..... sooo umm ya

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :clap2: :rofl: :D :lol:
gotta love letterman :D, have you ever seen him with richard on his show???? he does shii like that all the time.... wish i saw that show though

n gixxer :bruce3: your still gay.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im sorry i shoulda just labeled you "experimental" and left it at that....

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take it.
oh im shure you do TAKE it.....often,sometimes multiple times a day...thats why nyc hasn't been posting.......you wore the little dude out........:hammer: :toofunny:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
woah woah woah, i'm just trying to get me some of Dr.D's titties, aint nothing gay about that. Don't put me at nycs level. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
I'm gonna have to remove the tittie picture to keep order here, huh? :rolleyes:

I would go straight for the kill and put a wiener pic up, but that might make things even worse with all the fruit-loops around here, j/k.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would go straight for the kill and put a wiener pic up, but that might make things even worse with all the fruit-loops around here, j/k.
everyone wants some D tittie lately.........careful with the penis shot...gixxer might break out into violent bouts of furrious masterbation..............:aargh: :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nonono, gotta be gentle with the snake, can't risk hurting it and putting it out of order. you newb!!!!!!:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
thats not what you were saying to NYC the other night....:hammer:

thing must be putty by now....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:think: i just dont think i see the attraction there D?????

:D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You guys are a riot! It's even funnier late night and mildly sleep deprived, haha. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyway. :rolleyes:

just use a single oral start and a single oral finish with the test, no need to stack orals. Im glad you realized that instead of doing the kitchen cupboard stack.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I HATE TEXAS!!!!:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
why the fuk do you live there then?????????...........be a man and come to new hampshire......!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why the fuk do you live there then?????????...........be a man and come to new hampshire......!
wife`s family lives here. :rant:

i love new england. only problem is its full of sox and pats fans.:trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wife`s family lives here. :rant:

i love new england. only problem is its full of sox and pats fans.:trout:
do you wear cowboy hats,with little spurred boots and sh*t......:stick:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wear A&F and all the rednecks and beaners hate on me.
that reminds me i cant even fit in my old A&F stuff.... well i can but the sleeves are so tight it cuts off my blood and my veins pop out...n its a large:think:??? gotta get s'more but do they even have XL? or XXL? even if they did theyd be like a medium in most.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that reminds me i cant even fit in my old A&F stuff.... well i can but the sleeves are so tight it cuts off my blood and my veins pop out...n its a large:think:??? gotta get s'more but do they even have XL? or XXL? even if they did theyd be like a medium in most.
my L`s wont even look at me. and my XL`s are a lot of fun trying to get on. one XXL that is still mad tight in the chest and arms. thats why i wear cut offs a lot.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i've only seen up to XL...but you have to look around. most of A&F's shirts are "muscle" shirts...so a L in "muscle" is like a small in normal...they have SOME normal shirts there but not many...i pretty much have to try on EVERYTHING before i leave that place when i shop

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
my L`s wont even look at me. and my XL`s are a lot of fun trying to get on. one XXL that is still mad tight in the chest and arms. thats why i wear cut offs a lot.
i wish i had that problem...do you wear sweats or zoobas alot too? hah

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i missed a lot of drama
start reading up fukcer.....im gonna test you on your missed drama later(gixxer no gay coments)............we thought you were crying for days straight or some sh*t........NYC is back..let the homo jokes begin....:lol: :head: