Tripdog is now with GET DIESEL!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:​

TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.​

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay.........

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Tripdog is now Tripdiesel, yadda yadda (gotta hit both threads :) )

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said earlier... Congrats Trip. Glad I can ask you some enlightening questions my man.

Adams

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what trip wasn't a GDN rep already?
oh, this just makes it official.

nice selection chuck! trip is an excellent representative!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what trip wasn't a GDN rep already?
oh, this just makes it official.

nice selection chuck! trip is an excellent representative!!!
no, who do you say that?

And we dont have "reps" hes "admin support."

When will DT2010 be added to the cyberstore?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to my right hand man trip, and to get diesel nutrition. I think he's a perfect fit with get diesel as a company. Now i can start bugging him for some supps! :twisted: j/k, well maybe. ;).

The whole product line is very solid overall, and i recommend many of your products chuck because i myself am a believer in their excellent efficiency and results. Great union of minds here. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Trip and Chuck on a solid partnership! Trip is a good guy!