Trifecta stack has begun

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The kit I currently have came with a bottle of T911. SHould that be saved for the PCT with Formadrol?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it recommended that it be saved for the PCT

I didn't have it in my kit but I am taking Prime during my PCT which is sorta playing the same role as the T-911.

Maybe someone else can chime in...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...
Ahh hook I cant belive i have been missing this!! great progress bro!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Glad you found it!!!
Always good to have experienced support!!!

gorilla25

gorilla25

Awards
just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...
I've never used the T-911 but judging by the write-up it seems like it would do just fine. Very similiar to the Formadrol.

gorilla25

gorilla25

Awards
thats nice to hear.....btw..im in ...following you through your stack

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining in...

Back and Tri's tonight, gonna kill it!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Was it mentioned that dosages should be taken with fats, for better absorption?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. :) keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. :) keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.
Thanks for hangin' in with me...

Killed Back and Tri's last night. Absolutely incredible pump and some nice strength gains. Widegrip Lat pulldowns has gone up another 10lbs. for a set of 10 reps.
No joint issues at all and recovery is great. I'm pushing hard every time in the gym and I'm still making gains.

As for taking it with fats, I've heard that in relationship to prohormones but I've never heard it discussed with the Trifecta stack in particular, perhaps because part of it is sub-lingual?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I find putting in my cheek down along the lower gumline on the side the best spot. And after it's dissolved I drink some water.
You'll get use to it. LOL

mscleaddictin

On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.
Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!
YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 at once, after that went back to 1 at a time!!!

It seems better to spread it thru the day as it keeps it in your system on a regular basis.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

Cardio tomorrow...

mscleaddictin

YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?
I did like Hookset is doing, although my first dose of the day was 1, then six hours later 2, and six hours later 2 more, then last dose 1...I was taking 6 a day of both for six weeks, and am about to run it again on a cutting cycle to keep muscle and strength...I'm at 17% BF and want to get down to single digits...see if I can get stage ready for July. Ordered 2 Trifecta stacks and will be running Rezolution as well with the same arsenal I ran last time...we shall see my iron brothers!

Good job Hook! I check up on you when I can...you have been diligent in your logging and seems like you made some decent gains, how did you feel during your cycle? Kind of euphoric??

mscleaddictin

Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

Cardio tomorrow...
So the Copper and Gluclosamine is working for you?? So glad to hear, as I get leaner I have to supplement with both diligently otherwise my tendonitis will flare up too...keep it up.

My best shrug is 545 for 6-8...ripped my straps doing it, but I LOVE shrugs!! Add some upright rows and you will build your traps well!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brother, glad your still following along...

The supps are working their magic with my joints, very happy about that.

I need some straps to start going heavier on shrugs. My grip is slipping before the traps give out.
I always do upright rows right after my shrugs.

While on cycle I definitely had a "feeling", especially right after taking a dose.
I don't really get any "feeling" when dosing the Formadrol but it's definitely doing it's job. Libido and strength are both up.

I'm thinking of picking up some more GHenerate as I'm running low and even though I can't pin down what it's doing specifically I like the combo of Formadrol and GHenerate. I believe the Prime is also helping with the strength because the last 2 times I ran it during cutting cycles my strength actually went up!!!

Overall, I'm just feeling very good and really having some good workouts.
Definitely not feeling my age!!!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.

mscleaddictin

ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.
Well son, Hookset and I are just a couple of OLD guys who testosterone over the years (which you have to look forward to in 16-17 years...or less) has naturally declined where you are still young and should have levels we would like to have, so that is probably why you are getting back acne, test levels are through the roof while on cycle...where I was able to run 6 a day for 6 weeks due to my low test levels and have no side affects. Enjoy your youth and build your muscle right by proper training and nutrition...that will take your bodybuilding the furthest...just a little mentoring from us OLD guys :)...what do you say Hook?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you mscle

Jake, that's just your body telling you your test is really up there.
Keep eating right and staying really focused in the gym and there's no telling how far you'll go.

I never hit the weights till my mid-30's and then stopped until about 45. The last 5 years I've put in the most effort I could and have seen a decent transformation. I can't look back and think what might have been, I can only look forward to what will be with the right effort.

The biggest change I've made recently is laying out my meals and eating cleaner and eating more. On this cycle i've put on 4lbs. clean and can really see the difference. I'm throwing up weight i really never thought about being able to do and I still don't believe I've peaked yet!!!

That's enough insight from me today, back to work...:tongue2:

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Hit Back and Tri's tonight. Day 22 of PCT.

Strength is still going up slowly but definitely noticing the body changes.
My Back is broader with all the focus I've put on it. My arms and traps are definitely bigger and my weight is between 203-204lbs. which is way up for me as I'm use to being 197-198lbs.

Did Creatine Nitrate with my workout and had an insane pump. My tri's were actually hurting they were so pumped.

I like it!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Good job on breaking the barbell shrug PR! Keep up the hard work.

mscleaddictin

Hit Back and Tri's tonight. Day 22 of PCT.

Strength is still going up slowly but definitely noticing the body changes.
My Back is broader with all the focus I've put on it. My arms and traps are definitely bigger and my weight is between 203-204lbs. which is way up for me as I'm use to being 197-198lbs.

Did Creatine Nitrate with my workout and had an insane pump. My tri's were actually hurting they were so pumped.

I like it!!!
Good job Hook! I'm about ready to start up again...going to just roll right into after PCT...cutting up this time. Where have you purchased Creatine Nitrate?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Good job Hook! I'm about ready to start up again...going to just roll right into after PCT...cutting up this time. Where have you purchased Creatine Nitrate?
They have it on Nutra from APS
Really good stuff

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I use the 2 together.

I'm dosing 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 Creatine Nitrate pills pre w/o and 2 pills post w/o.

I have dosed the Creatine Nitrate solo also and either way I get an amazing pump. It really is good stuff and the price on Nutra right now is pretty good.

I don't have a great response to creatine mono or creatine ethyl ester but this stuff really seems to deliver.

mscleaddictin

Yes, I use the 2 together.

I'm dosing 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 Creatine Nitrate pills pre w/o and 2 pills post w/o.

I have dosed the Creatine Nitrate solo also and either way I get an amazing pump. It really is good stuff and the price on Nutra right now is pretty good.

I don't have a great response to creatine mono or creatine ethyl ester but this stuff really seems to deliver.
Well I'm just going to have to give it a shot! I think it would go along well with Arginine Nitrate as well...thanks brother!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my final day of PCT

I will write a final review in the next day or so.
Feeling good and have made some solid gains on this stack...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Final review-

I did one kit of the Trifecta stack which was a 27 day run and a 25 day PCT.

Strength- I saw gains in this area on squats, widegrip pulldowns, and incline bench specifically. I started to see the gains around the 3rd week and they continued into the entire PCT run. In fact, it almost seemed like my gains were better during PCT but I assume that was just the continuation of the entire cycle adding up to those gains.
I definitely had people looking at me by the last 2 weeks as, atleast in my gym, you don't see many over 50 yr olds putting up 225lbs. for 10 on the incline bench. Not bragging as I know there are many people on here who warm up with that weight.

Body composition- definitely saw a difference here as I can see I've gotten thicker across my shoulders and back while adding some nice size to my arms. My weight went from 197lbs. to 202lbs. steady with no change in my waistline. My Traps are looking much better than they ever have and my delts have rounded out nicely. I'm not positive but I believe I've seen some thinning of the hair but since it's thin already it may be the natural progression of things. Definitely had acne on my chest and some on my forehead but not too bad.

I feel the GHenerate worked well for me as my sleep was good and I always felt rested even during this time when my workload is just insane and home life is pretty hectic. My joints have not felt better than when I was on this cycle. I cannot say enough about that as at my age the joints are becoming a limiting factor to how much weight I can move.

The best workouts I had were on Saturday and Sunday mornings when I would take my pills and add Creatine Nitrate and ASGT as my pwo. I literally felt unstoppable and would just have endurance that wouldn't end.

Overall I felt for the cost and effort invested I made good gains during a very challenging time for me with everything that's going on.
As most people say I found my diet was critical and as I improved it and took in more clean food my body composition and strength changed with it.

While I didn't see crazy size gains I understand I did not eat to see those kinds of gains and focused on not adding to my BF% while upping my strength.

Hopefully this helps someone...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
It's about 4 days since my cycle ended and here are some observations-

The only thing I took today was ASGT pwo.

Sleep- not quite as good as it was while on the GHenerate. Some nights I've been waking up 2-3 times a night. Still feeling rested in the morning but it is a pain getting up at night. I think I'll get some more GHenerate and see if my sleep pattern goes back to where it was.

Strength- still there and moving up. I matched my previous PR on legpress today and felt strong overall. I did barbell shrugs at 345lbs. for 5 until my grip started giving out. I really need straps as I feel I can go higher. I also did seated dumbell overhead press with 60's for a set of 10 which is a PR for me. I feel I can go higher with a spotter.

Endurance- it was insane today, no loss of energy at any point during the workout. I was really in the zone and worked up one heck of a sweat!!!

Tomorrow is cardio so I'll see where I'm at as far as that goes.

Overall feeling really good with no "post cycle" issues as far as I can tell.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Great updates.

I'm about two weeks into my first stack. dosing six tabs of each, a day.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Great updates.

I'm about two weeks into my first stack. dosing six tabs of each, a day.
Thanks

Your actually dosing higher than I did(4/day) so it will be interesting to see your results.

Good luck!!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Starting my 2nd run of this stack today. Did my first about a year ago, great recomp and strenght on a below maintenance diet. Like you the PCT was where this shined. But I think it just takes a bit to get the ball rollling. Once it does... :D Plus, I've held on to it all.

I'm doing 6/6 also. I started with 4/4 then 5/5 and then 6/6 last time and the 6/6 was definitely my sweet spot.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm enjoying the libido boost and muscle hardness, from this stack.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Just an update going on 3 weeks after my PCT

I have kept my gains at this point with my weight staying where I ended at and my strength is doing good.

In the last week I've set a new PR on Incline Bench, matched my PR on Cable Fly's, and smashed my Seated DB overhead press by doing 65's for a set of 10(no spot). It seems my strength gains are staying also.

My sleep pattern has gotten back to normal and everything else seems fine.

I have only been taking the standard multi, fish oil, and protien shakes.

Overall I'm feeling real strong in the gym and very happy with my results.

Thanks for reading...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Anyone dose the Formadrol at 6 caps a day?

AnimalInside

Awards
Anyone experience Acne Breakouts while on this stack? it seems like a good stack to start with, but id rather not deal with acne side effects.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
VERY minor on my chest and forehead

Nothing that I felt was a concern or made it seem like I was "on" something

AnimalInside

Awards
Yeah that doesn't sound too bad, hows ur skin normally, would u say ur acne prone, or pretty clear? And overall how did you like the Trifecta stack?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, time for me to pull double duty and hit AM up as it looks like i'm about the only remaining LG rep lol.

First off, i've browsed your log and what can i say... GREAT progress and feedback. You used the stack for your purpose, which didn't necessarily have to be for a bunch of weight gain but your strength went up noticeably. Still having aggression and strength increases through PCT is a great sign that everything worked as planned.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that doesn't sound too bad, hows ur skin normally, would u say ur acne prone, or pretty clear? And overall how did you like the Trifecta stack?
I am acne sensitive to start with so other people would prbably see less.

I used it for strength gains and LBM and it worked great.
I added a solid 4+ lbs. of lean mass which may not sound like much BUT when it goes directly to the Shoulders, Lats, and Arms it looks really good!!!

jonesenit

Awards
Hey Hookset,

Found this site looking for reviews on the trifecta stack. I am convinced and will be going for it next week. Thank you!

cappie31

Awards
nice review man. Im half way into my 3rd week of the stack. I havent been taking the mmv3 everyday, but i have been seeing great strength gains on the M1D.