Has anyone run LGs Trifecta Stack

bigdognhb

Awards
Just seeing if anyone here has run the trifecta stack from LG. If so, what did you think

Mcleish77

Awards
hey man I have just finished a cycle of it Im from canada so this is the first ph Ive tried but ive tried everything else ie creatine no explode etc.... this is by far the best thing ive ever done well on the stack my muscles were literally rock hard people said it was kind of scarry lol strength went way up on all lifts except bench for some reason probably my own fault. Im in school and had exams and **** while i was on the stack so my diet / exersize wasnt as good as I wanted I stayed the same weight but my muscles got fuller and I look bigger and more defined According to the online body fat calculators that use your measurements I started the stack at 11% during week 4 of the stack I was 8.9% ). The first week and a half was rough i puked one morning which was probably the yohimbe in the mdrol but i was fine once my body got used to it. strength gains remained after the formadrol but my muscles arent freakishly hard any more. imo tho well worth the money I just ordered two more cycles im thinking of doing 6 mdrol/day instead of four and im going to do a 6 week cycle instead of 4. if you have any other questions about my cycle let me know

mball52

Awards
  • Established
there is someone that ran a log of this and gave pictures and everything. if i remember correctly, he lost around 30 lbs and got pretty damn muscular. can't find the link at the moment though...

Bigmike23

Awards
I ran it 2x the past year... pretty good for adding power in the gym, focus, and Hulk like feelings, but my diet slacked at some points. Just be sure to have the diet down pat-

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i ran it a few months ago.... LOVED IT!!! i gained about 5 pounds on it but my bodyfat dramatically dropped. try for yourself everyone is different.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i kept all of mine. i didnt gain the fat back and i kept all of my muscle. i loved the stuff. i will probably do another cycle when i get the money

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on it the 3rd day now and it's pretty freaking amazing with energy... first day wad tough caused after the work our of was really hyper and my mind was racing, guess my body just had to adapt... I can't wait till the 2 nd week gains will start...
I reccomemd it, but you need to have a good diet, proteins and carbs.. depending what you want to do either bulk or be cut.. well worth the price.. bought mine for 60 bucks...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is someone that ran a log of this and gave pictures and everything. if i remember correctly, he lost around 30 lbs and got pretty damn muscular. can't find the link at the moment though...
yeh his name is gmg something..

he breaks it all down.. just do a search

frostjason

Awards
Would it be wise to take a PCT or will you keep the gains. I seen one post where he kept them, but didn't say if anything was taken after. I wouldn't think you would need anything strong, just maybe something mild.

frostjason

Awards
Yeah, but I heard it sucks. Anybody had any good experience with it?

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i had a solid experience with it. i said that earlier.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Link is in my Sig! Check it out. Its a good "mild" stack. I had zero sides except for the Very first week when you get the nipple "Tingles" after that it was smooth! The dosage is the tricky part. I used 2 bottles of each and got as high as 8/8 on the M1d and MM. Formadrol is the Sh!T. Look thru my posts i actually posted all my blood work so thats as Legit as it gets.

jtornese

Awards
I ran this as my first cycle and it was a great experience builder for dosing, stacking, timing, etc. My kit had the mmv2 in it. I gained 3 pounds and kept every bit of it!! I am a hard gainer and getting older now (50). I have done epi and halo since, and each time i lose either half or all of the gains. Best results, epi 6 lbs lost 3, net gain 3 lbs. My point is that even though the Trifecta stack produces smaller gains, they are lasting! I would do this again, but wanna try the Natadrol next.