Tribulus and antiestrogens

Shorinryu

Awards
Hi,

I have just bought a bottle of tribulus of the ON; I read that tribulus can raise estradiol; shall i take anti estrogens with it?

Have been cases of Gyno using tribulus?

thanks

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
no, no cases of gyno have come from taking trib.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
yea bro, tribulus will help boost your test naturally. it doesn't supress the test you have in order to make more. take it at 2-3g per day and you will be ready to go

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are test-unbinding supplements (ActivaTe?) around. Would it be very beneficial to use that along with the tribulus?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Can you use tribulus or t3 products(not sure if its the same)(i am new to this process and am researching first) with Humagro?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Oh my no...T3 is a thyroid hormone and a totally different thing.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Can you use tribulus or t3 products(not sure if its the same)(i am new to this process and am researching first) with Humagro?
Based on the fact that you're considering Humagro : seriously, you need to do much more research before taking anything like t3.

Humagro is one of the biggest scams ever.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Scams? That doesnt sound good. Does anyone have any info on Humagro? Anyone taken it before? Please let me know so that I don't make a crucial mistake. My goal is to bulk of physically, quick, and work from there with supplements. I am not big on injections either, I prefer any other method.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
its a completely bogus supplement that wont do a thing for you. its is SEVERELY underdosed it wont do more then just takin a sugar pill. waste of money. you wont find any logs on it or anyone that has used it before becasue no one (on here atleast) uses it.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
This is what the label states. What would you suggest?? This is one of the top 3 sellers where I have been looking at purchasing supplements.

What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Pellets
Servings Per Container: 126

Amount Per Serving:

Homeopathic Growth Hormone: 4c

Directions: 3 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I will admit, I am new to using supplements. I wouldnt mind advice, I would quite frankly rather get good advice than be misinformed and make low quality decisions based on those mal-facts.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I will admit, I am new to using supplements. I wouldnt mind advice, I would quite frankly rather get good advice than be misinformed and make low quality decisions based on those mal-facts.
most of the members on this board know their stuff, youve just had 3 or so people say how humag is worthless.

this is what you need
Protein
multi vitamin
fish oil
flax oil
creatine

thats it, when youve researched and research and been around for a year or two then i would start looking into other options. but for now stick witht he above.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
And Pipes, keep in mind : board sponsors have the best prices and quality, so I'd rather shop from them. Especially NutraPlanet and CNW.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems that my quick gain hopes will be lost. Then again, like I said, I would rather get quality information from more knowledged people than guess as to what would work well. It looks like I will only be using Creatine, Protien and possibly some Taurine. I may also use some sort of energy booster to maximize workouts.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When asking for advice, it is also important to indicate how long you've been training and your major stats, including bf% so as to give a good idea where you're at...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo pipes dont get so down yet just stick to what these boys have given you and train hard nothing comes for free but i promise you with these things you CAN get big quick people have been and still are... try some nitric oxide and cee products as well n im sure youll be pleased with the results *bump what he said do you know your bodyfat% as well as your wieght hieght and how long youve been seriously weight training?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whey protein concentrate: Allthewhey.com
MultiVitamin: Nutraplanet.com
Fish Oil caps: 1000 for $27 at customnutritionwarehouse.com
CEE: customnutritionwarehouse

I would keep it at that, check out the nutrition (and bulking) forum for advice on calories and such.

hit us up with your stats though