Tribulus 1000mg, T-UP Black, ZMA PM Good T Stack?

Sticky076

Sticky076

Awards
I am curious if taking this stack will naturally boost my testosterone naturally. If this works, should it be cycled or does it matter? Tribulus in the morning, T-UP afternoon, and ZMA at night before bed.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Trib and zma claim to raise test...I would say do not expect amazing things from Trib besides test drive and zma for deep sleep. Never seen T-Up. So I can not comment on that. If you are truly trying to raise your testosterone levels look into iForce's line. Lot's of people are getting into Intimidate right now which is 100x more potent than the ever so popular DAA. So your best bet is to put your money towards something that truly works.

Sticky076

Sticky076

Awards
Thanks for the info, I will definitely take a look at those.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I will definitely take a look at those.
Also check out Testabolan v2 and rev. v2...stacking those two with Intimidate/Trib will boost your test considerably.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into free test. It's an amazing product. Easy one of if not my favorite test booster.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Don't expect much from test boosters other than sex drive. Just get DAA.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Free Test is too basic to just google, who makes it?
Sorry bro I figured most were aware of it. But it is made by applied nutricuticals one of the forum sponsors. It's a great product especially when stacked with DAA in my experience.

SuppBro

Awards
Sorry bro I figured most were aware of it. But it is made by applied nutricuticals one of the forum sponsors. It's a great product especially when stacked with DAA in my experience.
I mostly just run into this forum when googling. Don't generally post or lurk often.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I mostly just run into this forum when googling. Don't generally post or lurk often.
That's cool brother. Welcome aboard :)

Sticky076

Sticky076

Awards
This is all great advice and it appears I will have to do some research. I am plagued with hypertension which runs in the family, so even knowing I take care of myself I still take BP medicine. Do you think these supplements you guys recommend will affect my BP rate?