Trest,DesoxyTest,TestProp,Mste n as good as it gets?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should note, I'm referring to adenosine 5-mono phosphate, atp is adenosine tri phosphate.

Some quick info pulled:

producing a marked increase in blood supply to muscles and heart, AMP-5 increases the oxygen and essential nutrient supply to these areas during hard work, and improves the efficiency of removal of waste products such as lactic acid, to delay the onset of muscle fatigue.

To significantly improve athletic performance, AMP-5 can be combined with Tri-Amino and L-Glycine prior training or a competitive event.
Benefits of the Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP-5) Injection

AMP5 is a naturally occurring substance in the body. It increases energy and has a positive effect on weight loss, stamina, and overall mood.
AMP-5 is used for treating chronic fatigue, WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU, thyroid disorders, and very slow metabolisms.
AMP-5 is a naturally occurring cellular metabolite that aids in protein synthesis.
AMP-5 binds with pathogenic acid to form coenzyme A, which is used in the breakdown of lipids and stored fat.
AMP-5 in combination with B12 gives you more energy and helps your metabolism for weight loss.
AMP-5 has been FDA approved in the treatment of fibromyalgia.
AMP-5 is a natural vasodilator which produces a marked increase in blood circulation on both skeletal and cardiac muscle.
AMP-5 increases blood, nutrient, & available energy supply to muscle tissues.
Vasodilation improves removal of wastes to delay fatigue and cramping

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight is holding at 188, been on 100g of carbs, around 200g protein an idk how much fat. But seeing how I went through a pack of bacon in 3 days, probably a lot.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Weight is holding at 188, been on 100g of carbs, around 200g protein an idk how much fat. But seeing how I went through a pack of bacon in 3 days, probably a lot.
You tried Avant Labs 'Napalm'? mw1 was praising it in another thrad

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've looked at it, but I personally have no interest in topical fat loss products that don't contain aminophylene in them.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've looked at it, but I personally have no interest in topical fat loss products that don't contain aminophylene in them.
Not aware...I feel like this is you being sarcastic in some way

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, thats a lot of bacon. I went to a restaurant with a salad bar the other night and had a huge pile of bacon bits on the side of the plate. I got this massive burner, they wanted to charge me $2.50 extra for bacon.. I said Efff that. Got my burger, went to the salad bar and put a TON of bacon bits on my burger:D The waitness laughed.. she said I no how to work the system well :D

Revival

Revival

Awards
And so goes one of the only OGs.... Not many people had jbrys knowledge of anabolics. =[

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why the f did he get banned?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
He was banned for being way too jacked for this forum, at least close too 200lb where you've average member is only 160lbs.
Sh1t I'm pushing 220 and have plans to break 230 in the near future... Looks like it's time to tread carefully

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn I just poped in here to see what this thread is about only to see that jbry was banned.... wtf happened

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Sh1t I'm pushing 220 and have plans to break 230 in the near future... Looks like it's time to tread carefully
Yeah man keep a lid on that. You're a gear -abusing Bigg .... You'll frighten the sh1t out of these kids :lol:

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is concerning...

Perhaps AM should start specifying why veterans got banned. Usually it is a no brainer when a newbie is trolling or is blatantly breaking forum rules but to just ban that much knowledge and sweep all of his contributions under the rug is not ok. I'd say someone needs to explain to us what he did wrong so we can at least avoid the same mistake.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
James got into an argument with admin ,he kinda gave up on this forum as he felt he no longer could speak his mind :/

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Happens. This is the greatest forum tragedy since the clean thread got deleted!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
jbry aka schwell 2.0 was an OG for sure. Shame if he's no longer on AM

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is not showing as banned for me?

Revival

Revival

Awards
jbry aka schwell 2.0 was an OG for sure. Shame if he's no longer on AM
Ahaha wow you had me dying I haven't thought about schwellington in forever that guy was interesting to say the least.

Does suck cause jbry was easily one of the smartest people on the forum when it came to breaking down the technical aspects of hormones. He did love to troll though lol

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
So maybe I can borrow this thread until jbry returns.

Would anyone mind? Promise to hand it over when his gimmick account turns up.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
At the moment I'm just running 250mg of test ..... thinking I might blast off in April.

Current stats 235lbs at around 15%. Beastliness is always a goal.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
At the moment I'm just running 250mg of test ..... thinking I might blast off in April.

Whatcha gonna run?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm thinking 1-test cyp for something different ... Thoughts? (As in the anabolic 1-test not test cyp)
I personally haven't run it nor do I know much about it, but I heard its good stuff.
Maybe some more experienced guys can step in and provide their opinions.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I personally haven't run it nor do I know much about it, but I heard its good stuff.
Maybe some more experienced guys can step in and provide their opinions.
It's hard to find, and I heard the pip can be brutal but I know a shop about to sell it.

Apparently primo crossed with tren like qualities without the sides ... Nearly too good to be true! :daydream:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's hard to find, and I heard the pip can be brutal but I know a shop about to sell it.

Apparently primo crossed with tren like qualities without the sides ... Nearly too good to be true! :daydream:
Lol that sounds like the GOAT of anabolic steroids! I feel like I should look into this more...

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Yeah hope it lives up to the hype - nearly sounds too good to be true :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah hope it lives up to the hype - nearly sounds too good to be true :)
I'm personally giving tren a go for the first time, started Monday!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Well had a pizza and beer night last night. Only 4 beers, but a hell of a lot of pizza.

No PreWO meal other than a strong coffee. Not to mention a healthy dump ;)

Hit shoulders and back ... Shoulders supersetting, back exercises straight set. Rep range 8-10.

Started with shoulder press machine, a few warm up sets, then kicking off 5 working sets supersetting with delt raises. Got a good pump going.

Next, rack pulls. Been spending the lAst 2 months fine-tuning my deadlift form, this has translated to rack pulls, Romanians and SLDs. 5 sets, form starting to slip at 180kg so finished that set early at 5 reps.

Next, seated DB shoulder press with incline rear delt. Slow and controlled all movements, 8 reps, maxed out press at 30kg do backed it down a little.

Next, wide grip lat pull downs suppersetting with cable rows. Use the figure 8s for the pull downs to get a really good stretch before each rep, then pull through the lats and hold the contraction. Seated cable rows allow myself to rotate fwd at the hips to get that stretch, before contracting back muscles and holding.

Next, bunch of trap exercises. Smith uprights, behind the back smith shrugs, followed by running the rack for DB shrugs.

Single DB rows followed by DB alternating front delt raises.

Fatigue setting in, however due to the power of placebos I powered on!

Not really.... Cable front raises pretty much burnt me out.

10min elliptical to loosen my back muscles .... 5min foam roller then home time shake.

50g whey, 100g powdered oats. I don't do sugar.

Lunch was 300g chicken thighs, 200g basmati, bunch of veges including sauerkraut- fermented food is a must!

Hope you guys enjoyed my workout as much as I did! :)

Wonder when the OP is returning? ???

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Mixed it up this morning - shoulder-hamstring-calf giant sets, stayed with the same exercises back to back - with 10 reps per exercise for 50 rep per set - maybe 7 sets all up?

Smith press - slightly off incline so still partially activating upper pecs

DB seated Arnold press - humbling exercise but very good burn.

SL Deads - got this one loaded up with very deep stretches - last set surprisingly so, but did feel the mid back start to activate.

Lying ham curls - std

Standing calf raises.

Finished off with 15min Max incline treadmill. Pretty much ****ed after. It's a strange combo but seemed to work.

I'm eating a ****load of tuna atm, like 600g Mon-Thu for 120g protein.

100g from whey, and another 60-80g from Chicken, pork or steak.

I'll post up a sample diet later on for critique.

Hammy and calf shot:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mixed it up this morning - shoulder-hamstring-calf giant sets, stayed with the same exercises back to back - with 10 reps per exercise for 50 rep per set - maybe 7 sets all up?

Smith press - slightly off incline so still partially activating upper pecs

DB seated Arnold press - humbling exercise but very good burn.

SL Deads - got this one loaded up with very deep stretches - last set surprisingly so, but did feel the mid back start to activate.

Lying ham curls - std

Standing calf raises.

Finished off with 15min Max incline treadmill. Pretty much ****ed after. It's a strange combo but seemed to work.

I'm eating a ****load of tuna atm, like 600g Mon-Thu for 120g protein.

100g from whey, and another 60-80g from Chicken, pork or steak.

I'll post up a sample diet later on for critique.

Hammy and calf shot:

Looking good bro, looks like a solid workout in the books! I just finished teaching a class, about to hit back and biceps.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Pecs n tris day - took the reps back up to 15 this week.

5 fast tempo, 5 slow 5sec on the negative then pumping out another 5 fast reps.

Left shoulders still playing up so stuck with machines mostly.

Incline machine press
15 X 5

DB flies - slight incline
15 X 5

Seated machine press
15 X 5

Cable flies - from high to low
15 X 5

For tris did giant set burn outs:

Skulls- rope cables - vbar cables- bench dips

10-10-10-10 x3

Diet was:

Meal 1
150g oats plus egg whites cinnamon, low fat yoghurt

Meal 2
2 scoops whey, 1 cup blueberries, banana, 2 scoops powdered oats, almond milk

Meal 3-4-5
Cooked up 2.2lbs of chicken breast with veg and rice in a giant stir fry. Ate it over 3 meals

Meal 6
Greek yoghurt and whey with cinnamon, walnuts

Have backloaded a bunch of slin pins with 0.5ml of test enanth- pinning two of these a week. Generally pecs, delts, upper quads.

Going to stay on low dose for another 6 weeks or so.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
So fivkers ....

Back workout wasn't all that really...

Started with full DLs ... With visions of big weights and massive sets ...

... Kinda fizzled out, back was fatigued from last weeks partial DLs and mid-wks SLDLs

.... So switched to BB rows, usually I run with Yates style, this week bent over with deep stretches and firm contractions at a moderate weight. Felt good through the lats and rear delts with 5 X 15 sets.

Stuck with the lat focus, moved to the pull down machine - used my straps so arms could hang fully extended, focused on the contraction through the back muscles rather than the arms. Getting a good burn in the lats but the forearm tendons were burning too.
5x 12 reps

T-bar rows, similar tempo as with the BB rows. Sets of 10 reps idk how many ..

Went to a 50th bday party. Kratom, beer and vodka. Ate a bunch of ribs and party fare. Pretty ****ty eating for the rest of the weekend, need to clean things up soon and start cutting.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How do you pin your chest? Just jab the slin pin right in?
Looks like you still had a decent back workout though man!
I'm in the same boat with the eating though lol. Been stuffing my face but my Miami trip is 5 weeks away and I do not want to be puffy and smooth for that.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
How do you pin your chest? Just jab the slin pin right in?
I wish I could post pics, I immediately thought of "The Punisher" movie when he stabs the huge Russian in the chest hahaha!!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
The needle is long enough to hit muscle tissue and my pecs are lean. There's quite a lot of surface area to use.

It does feel weird though. I wouldn't be game to do it with a larger needle, although a short 25 would be ok.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The needle is long enough to hit muscle tissue and my pecs are lean. There's quite a lot of surface area to use.

It does feel weird though. I wouldn't be game to do it with a larger needle, although a short 25 would be ok.
Okay just wondering if you did it subQ where you pinch a fold of skin, or just stick it in. I pin my delts and quads with slin pins, good to know you can do it with your pecs too. Probably gonna do that right now lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So maybe I can borrow this thread until jbry returns.

Would anyone mind? Promise to hand it over when his gimmick account turns up.
I'm sure he wont mind. the pecs hurt though. I hit there using a slin pin, and it was pretty uncomfortable for a few days.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm on the tail end of finishing off my test prop at 600mg/week.

holding pretty steady at 193, 15% bf. want to cut down though with minimal weight loss.

good luck!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
brofessorx, what are your thoughts on rad being 'toxic'? From memory, there appeared to be a few bottles of it in the stash foto you posted the other day, so no concerns as far as you are aware?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm personally giving tren a go for the first time, started Monday!
good luck. I have come to the conclusion 19nor androgens hate my nipples.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx, what are your thoughts on rad being 'toxic'? From memory, there appeared to be a few bottles of it in the stash foto you posted the other day, so no concerns as far as you are aware?
The only things I'm sure about with rad is that it works, and it should be taken with some fiber and cycle support, as it makes me constipated. it doesn't upset my stomach like methyls do, or make my insides all bloated.
so I'm not quite sure why it stops me up, but plenty of fiber in your diet will prevent one from getting hemroids from pushing too hard. :spankme:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
good luck. I have come to the conclusion 19nor androgens hate my nipples.
Today is the last day of week 2, I started at 30mg/day, and bumped it up to 50mg on Thursday and I'll ride it out on that, or until I get more and think I can handle a higher dose. So far though, so good.
My nipples were definitely not friendly with deca though, so I was hesitant about tren. I went with ace, so if things start getting out of control I can stop and clear my system rather quickly. I also have better ancillaries this time; always a good thing to have.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I'm sure he wont mind. the pecs hurt though. I hit there using a slin pin, and it was pretty uncomfortable for a few days.
I think it depends on the gear. I'm getting minor discomfort off this current brand of enanth, but this other cyp was painless.

Also pinning pecs the day before training chest is a dumb-arse move LOL!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18