Trest Ace Dosage

shambles22

Awards
Hey all,

Soon I’ll be stacking Trest ace eod with 360 mgs/week test cyp and 40-50 mg mast prop eod. I’ve ran mast with both tren and npp separately before on cutting and bulking cycles, respectively.

For this cycle I’m trying to do 4-5 weeks top blast bulk while keeping estro in check as much as I can (thus the masteron) along with anastrozole and tamoxifen as-needed. My one concern was the dosage I’ve read conflicting dosages and I’m sure it’s something user-dependent some guys use 80-90 mgs per week and get great results while others push over 350 mgs per week (personally I’m not going anywhere near that).

I’m figuring I’ll start at around 15-20mgs eod and taper up slowly, perhaps as high as 40-50 mgs eod. I don’t want to jump into the deep end too soon like I did with my early tren cycles *insert reference to 6-700 mg tren e per week here* lol which were crazy as far as strength but with equally crazy sides as well as diminishing returns.

For those with experience or who are well-read on the subject, how does this approach sound?

Thanks All

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean sure alot can be accomplished in 4-5 weeks but decent muscle growth? Trest *is* probably one of the most powerful PEDs but I dunno if I were adamant on limiting myself to only 30sh days of "growth" Id be priming the fukc out of my body beforehand to ensure I had the best chance of maximising everything.

And as it stands Im doubtful 150mg trest per week will blow your socks off compared to 700mg tren.

shambles22

Awards
6-700 mg of tren on your first run!??!
Lol not my very first run but also not far from it, I was at 400 mg per week my first run by the end of it and yeah probably my second or third run I was running about 600 mgs per week 1:1 with some ugl sustanon. Considering how fucked my liver and blood pressure were I actually felt fantastic, would just get winded going up stairs couldn’t do cardio etc. I’m aware that that was a completely fucked way to go about it now tho 😂

shambles22

Awards
I mean sure alot can be accomplished in 4-5 weeks but decent muscle growth? Trest *is* probably one of the most powerful PEDs but I dunno if I were adamant on limiting myself to only 30sh days of "growth" Id be priming the fukc out of my body beforehand to ensure I had the best chance of maximising everything.

And as it stands Im doubtful 150mg trest per week will blow your socks off compared to 700mg tren.
Yeah I’m not expecting anything crazy like the tren but just a nice lean bulk, would 10-15 pounds of half-water retention half-muscle be feasible you think?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m not expecting anything crazy like the tren but just a nice lean bulk, would 10-15 pounds of half-water retention half-muscle be feasible you think?
I dont know any of your history, particularly what youve been doing the last 3 months.

So with that in mind, again, your numbers might be feasible if you primed leading up to this. But if youve been training "normaly" and in particular using PEDs then no, I dont think those numbers are feasible.

But then, why get caught up in the numbers at all? Theyre arbitrary really. Youll accomplish what youll accomplish, all you can do (or should do) is an appropriate diet, train hard, and sleep. The numbers will fall where they may.

shambles22

Awards
I dont know any of your history, particularly what youve been doing the last 3 months.

So with that in mind, again, your numbers might be feasible if you primed leading up to this. But if youve been training "normaly" and in particular using PEDs then no, I dont think those numbers are feasible.

But then, why get caught up in the numbers at all? Theyre arbitrary really. Youll accomplish what youll accomplish, all you can do (or should do) is an appropriate diet, train hard, and sleep. The numbers will fall where they may.
Yes precisely my thinking. I’m not too worried I was just trying to get a ballpark estimate I’m not hung up on the numbers. I’ve been running my little 100 mgs a week test cyp and training sort of half volume half strength for the last few months sitting around 5’9 186 in the morning at by my estimate 10-11 percent bf. I’ve been as big and lean as 206 and 7 percent body fat on copious amounts of tren and mast

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes precisely my thinking. I’m not too worried I was just trying to get a ballpark estimate I’m not hung up on the numbers. I’ve been running my little 100 mgs a week test cyp and training sort of half volume half strength for the last few months sitting around 5’9 186 in the morning at by my estimate 10-11 percent bf. I’ve been as big and lean as 206 and 7 percent body fat on copious amounts of tren and mast
Well fukc if youre legit 10% or thereabouts youll grow like a beast just through increasing volume alone (food and training) let alone upping the drugs.

shambles22

Awards
Well fukc if youre legit 10% or thereabouts youll grow like a beast just through increasing volume alone (food and training) let alone upping the drugs.
I’m figuring the same. But I’m not trying to eat 4000 plus calories like in my anadrol dbol npp dirty bulk days (lots of Wendy’s and Pizza Hut, oh yes) right now maintaining at about 26-2700 calories per day and I don’t wanna go too far over 3000 maybe as many as 3200. But I could see myself eating more pushing these drugs and training more hypertrophy and getting to maybe 200 while holding a little more water than I’d like 😂

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2700kcal maintanence? Wow thats low. Must suck to cut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2700kcal maintanence? Wow thats low. Must suck to cut.
Ya, if maintenance is 2700 I would create my deficit through adding cardio and steps. Usually by the time I get to 2500 area I'm fukin starving all the time and now it's time for the home stretch

Reactions: Nac

shambles22

Awards
That wasn't his point..you look great btw..not taking a damn thing from you but what if you wanted to put on 20 pounds of muscle to your current look?
I know lol I’s just trolling to keep the thread light. Arguing against the traditional route of bulk/cut or off-season/on is definitely not what I’m here to do. Just wanna pin a little trest on a short-term blast and then shed whatever water comes with that and see if I can make any keepable gains on less than a 6 week cycle preferably 5 or less

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know lol I’s just trolling to keep the thread light. Arguing against the traditional route of bulk/cut or off-season/on is definitely not what I’m here to do. Just wanna pin a little trest on a short-term blast and then shed whatever water comes with that and see if I can make any keepable gains on less than a 6 week cycle preferably 5 or less
Ohh my bad bro..lol what you said here makes perfect sense as far as the short term blast. Keep up the hard work bro and go get a razor 😝😝🤣🤣

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A cruise dose of trest (100-150 mgs) won’t really do anything in 5 or 6 weeks. If you can handle 700 mgs of tren it sounds like you can manage sides from these wonderful 19nors. I suggest just do it right

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A cruise dose of trest (100-150 mgs) won’t really do anything in 5 or 6 weeks. If you can handle 700 mgs of tren it sounds like you can manage sides from these wonderful 19nors. I suggest just do it right
A cruise dose of trest is like 5mg. When they were researching it for trt and a male contraceptive it covered all the needs at like 2.5mg per week.

Calling 150 trest a cruise dose is like calling 800+mg testosterone a cruise dose

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A cruise dose of trest is like 5mg. When they were researching it for trt and a male contraceptive it covered all the needs at like 2.5mg per week.

Calling 150 trest a cruise dose is like calling 800+mg testosterone a cruise dose
But 800 test is my cruise dose lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But 800 test is my cruise dose lol
For some ppl it is lol. But more so the point I was trying to make Is a cruise dose of testosterone does not translate to trest.

My trt is 150mg of test E.

If I swapped that out with 150mg trest ace within a week or 2 my strength would go up and there would already be some cosmetic changes.

This is also what happens to ppl on very short cycles tho, You're not really recomping or building any significant amount of muscle as much as you are enhancing your physique with the cosmetic effects of the fast acting injectables and orals. It's a temporary look like the last weeks of a prep. You can however loose a significant amount of bodyfat in 5 to 6 weeks

shambles22

Awards
You look extremely familiar, I can't put my finger on it but I know someone who looks just like you. Are you in any trade union like carpenters or electric ect?
steel mill in Cleveland

shambles22

Awards
okay but by “do it right” you mean take at least 150 mgs per week? Keep in mind I’ll also run about 360-370 of test

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I use the term “cruise” loosely as a word for a bridge cycle. It’s really all relative as intermediate and advanced users of anabolic (I’d consider 700 mg tren advanced, I would kill people and be in jail hooked to a dialysis machine at that dose). But yes I hate the cruise/blast nomenclature.

Ben Pollack is one of the biggest proponent’s of trest, and just look at that freak. Dude has one of the craziest physiques in my mind and has strength to back it up. He can power lift and do BB shows. Genetically gifted like Ronnie Coleman sure, but his drug protocol isn’t hurting either.

Also hard to compare trest to test as both can function completely absent of the other. It is a truly unique compound and probably one of the least understood.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay but by “do it right” you mean take at least 150 mgs per week? Keep in mind I’ll also run about 360-370 of test
I’d personally start at a 1:1 ratio and adjust from there. I’m currently at 600 test E/ 300 trest dec for a “mild” trest cruise. First time I’ve cranked up the test to double the trest as I wanted to experiment. Honestly, really no need to run the test higher IMO, i reaped the same results at 1:1 and my blood pressure was lower at 1:1.

Again, there is no one size fits all. I can pretty well manage most compounds under the sun relatively side free. But give me a 200-300 mg of deca and I’m combating sides harder than anything else I’ve taken.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. All time favorite cycle is test/tren/trest 1:1:1. It’s modern art.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I didn’t even realize it was that low to cover trt. Damn. That makes it more cost effective than test :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t even realize it was that low to cover trt. Damn. That makes it more cost effective than test :)
You can run if without test, but you start getting weird with crashed test. Naturally.

First time I ran was TD @ 300mg (before I had ever pinned anything ever) and took my bench to 4 plate status.

So yes, with zero exogenous test it will maintain erectile function (really it will blast it as you wreck your significant other) and build muscle tissue, but anxiety and a few other weird oddities will arrive. Always run with test.

shambles22

Awards
I’d personally start at a 1:1 ratio and adjust from there. I’m currently at 600 test E/ 300 trest dec for a “mild” trest cruise. First time I’ve cranked up the test to double the trest as I wanted to experiment. Honestly, really no need to run the test higher IMO, i reaped the same results at 1:1 and my blood pressure was lower at 1:1.

Again, there is no one size fits all. I can pretty well manage most compounds under the sun relatively side free. But give me a 200-300 mg of deca and I’m combating sides harder than anything else I’ve taken.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. All time favorite cycle is test/tren/trest 1:1:1. It’s modern art.
Man that’s so strange to me I’d figure if you can handle one nandrolone derives compound you could handle em all. I’ve ran a lot of high dose tren and high dose npp cycles that’s why I figure I’ll take really well to trest

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What dosages did you run the test/tren/trest at?
Also, what did you use to control estrogen and prolactin

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that’s so strange to me I’d figure if you can handle one nandrolone derives compound you could handle em all. I’ve ran a lot of high dose tren and high dose npp cycles that’s why I figure I’ll take really well to trest
It’s weird to me as well. NPP I’ve ran high with zero problems but deca was not tolerated well by my body.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dosages did you run the test/tren/trest at?
Also, what did you use to control estrogen and prolactin
300 mg tren hex, 300 mg test E, 300 mg trest dec.

I was able to manage with 12.5 exem weekly and 45 mg ralox daily starting at about week 4-5. With just tren and test my AI dose was double and I had to use caber. Tren loves trest.

This was the heaviest, leanest, strongest I’ve been at 245 lbs.