Trenabol and eradicate cycle for precontest

Robertby

Awards
Should I still take some sort of thermogenic fat burner while cycling these two compounds for my pre contest prep? Any info advice will be much appreciated!!!!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What is Eradicate? What else r u using with trenabol?

Robertby

Awards
Eradicate is a new anti estrigen compound put out by blackstone labs the same manufacturer of the trenabol I'm using!!! They highly recommended taking the 2 together on cycle and continue the eradicate even through pct! I've read several threads and other postings that these were both good leaning or cutting compounds! I need to get as lean as possible but preserve as much lean muscle mass as possible!!!!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eradicate is a new anti estrigen compound put out by blackstone labs the same manufacturer of the trenabol I'm using!!! They highly recommended taking the 2 together on cycle and continue the eradicate even through pct! I've read several threads and other postings that these were both good leaning or cutting compounds! I need to get as lean as possible but preserve as much lean muscle mass as possible!!!!!!
Use eradicate during your pct, not on cycle. On trenabol u won't need to worry about estrogen just prolactin. Get some inhibit-P to use on cycle for prolactin. I would start the trenabol at 90mg/day and go up from there. I'm seeing 90mg being a good starting dose for most ppl. The conversion to trenbolone is poor so u need to dose high. What is your pct?

Robertby

Awards
Pct is the eradicate and I have nolvadex and clomid! So what about using the fat burner while on cycle?

Robertby

Awards
DNPX by ProSupps! Hey just curious are there any other compounds that can be stacked with the trenabol? 1 andro for example from ironmaglabs! Thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
DNPX by ProSupps! Hey just curious are there any other compounds that can be stacked with the trenabol? 1 andro for example from ironmaglabs! Thanks
I'd stack it with Epi. What dose r u running it at?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd stack it with Epi. What dose r u running it at?
Lol stri8ted loves some epi.

Eredicate is pes erase.

Control prolactin dont worry about e

Robertby

Awards
Running the tren at 90mg a day! Spacing caps out evenly amongst all 8 of meals a day! Thanks about the epi suggestion!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol stri8ted loves some epi.

Eredicate is pes erase.

Control prolactin dont worry about e
Lol I gave my virginity to epi and damn she's been good to me every time haha.

Robertby

Awards
Thanks fellas for the helpful advice!!! Keep training hard and best of luck!!!!!!

Robertby

Awards
Hey fellas 1 more question about stacking the epi with the tren pre contest! What dosage should I use the epi at everyday? Thanks again!!!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hey fellas 1 more question about stacking the epi with the tren pre contest! What dosage should I use the epi at everyday? Thanks again!!!!!
I'd do 30/30/40/40/50/50

Robertby

Awards
Yeah buddy!!!! That's about what I had in mind!!!!! Time to get leannnnnn!!!!!!!!