Super trenabol sides?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm only a week into taking what I hope to be super trenabol.
I have been sweating ALOT more than I usually do and I've been having bad cramps my legs...like screamin out loud cramps.
Maybe this is just coincidence placebo but...do these sound like the sides that go along with super tren?

Caleb87

Awards
Simply put: yes. Night sweats get bad for me on trenabol as well as during normal activity. The cramps are from lack of water(probably). With my experience you have to drink a ton of water with tren, more so than any other ph/ds out there.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I was wondering if it is too early for those sides...only a week at 80mgs ed.
When it really kicks in, what can I look for?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I was wondering if it is too early for those sides...only a week at 80mgs ed.
When it really kicks in, what can I look for?
if you can't handle sweating and cramping then stay away from tren.. those are milder side effects, trenabol is one of the strongest PH's IMO. Surprised you haven't gotten trensomnia yet.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
It's not that I can't handle it , I'm just making sure these sides give me a better idea if what I have is bunk or legit.
Its a good sign that these things are happening because it leans toward this stuff being legit!

Caleb87

Awards
I've ran trenavar 3 times and each time the sweating and "trensomnia" as mentioned above begin happening within a few days of starting it. Looks like your stuff is legit.

jmaitland806

Awards
I'm wondering if stacking a low dose of tren with mdrol would be safe or a good idea?