Tren Ace/Test Prop cycle FOR SUMMER!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
What is a good dosage to start off with Tren ace ? would 300mg each week be suitable ? I was planning on running it this way :
Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 100mg EOD

PCT: Clomid/Erase/6-oxo/Forma Stanzol.

Weeks 9-14 Clomid- 75/75/50/25
Erase- 00/75/50/50/25
6-oxo-900/900/900/900
Forma- 00/00/100/100/100/100/100
Also will be running HCG Last 3 weeks of cycle and the week in between my last shot and pct.

What do you guys think ? Ive got enough Tren/prop to go up to 500mg of each per weel for 8 weeks. I got couple of cycles under my belts most be Ph's and 1 Test E cycle. My stats currently right now are 5"8 182lbs around 7-9% b/f. My diet is always clean as can be around 3,800 calories daily consisting of Chicken/Tuna/Brown Rice/Cottage cheeses/Oats/Veggies. I get in around 250 grams of protein daily and around 300grams of carbs. Trying to stay lean.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Fuuarrk your gonna be shredded lol. Clen and Tbol is the way Id shoot for haha. when you gonna start it ? im starting mine in july

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- First, let me say that having several PH/DS cycles under your belt and only one with injectable Test, don't qualify you to use Trenbolone that soon.
- Secondly, most people don't know how toxic this drug really is, not talking about the usual physical manifistations & bloodwork values but for issues that don't appear in any type of bloodwork but may do in the future.
- Third, before you go through with this i would highly advice you to research it more, because if someone isn't a serious competitor IMO it doesn't worth it.
- I know this is an unusual post but as i mentioned very very very few people have researched this drug to a decent degree.

If you in the end, wanna go through this let me get into more details:
- Highly disagree with your Trenbolone dose, especially for a beginner.
- Very wrong PCT with too many unecessary drugs.
- Wrong HCG timing.
- No support supplements.
- No AIs & DAs.

My suggestion:
Weeks 1-8 --> Test. Prop 50-100mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 --> Tren Ace 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 3-6 --> HCG 1500IU/week (split in 2 doses of 750IU 3,5 days between them )
Weeks 7-8 --> HCG 3000IU/week (split in 2 doses of 1500IU 3,5 days between them)
Weeks 1-8 --> T3 25-50mcg ED
Weeks 1-8 --> Bromocriptine 2,5-5mg ED OR Pramixepole 0,15-0,50mg ED (optional)
Weeks 1-8 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

PCT:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

Advice/Reasoning:
- I highly recommend some lipid protection.
- The base of PCT should always be SERMs, IMO Nolva & Clomid preferably - dosages & duration vary from cycle to cycle.
- PCT should start 3 days after last injection.
- Considering the fact that you are already very low on BF and some pictures of your physique that you posted a couple of weeks ago proves that, Trenbolone is unecessary to you - with some low dose Test Prop and some oral like Epistane or T-bol or even Anavar (if you don't mind a high level of lipid toxicity) will do the trick.
- Always use an AI when administering aromatizable compounds - if every cycle's base should be Test then always run an AI.
- Low dose of T3 is being administered because Trenbolone inhibits with thyroid function and this seems to be one of the main reasons of the increase in prolactin levels - so IMO when Trenbolone is being administered T3 use is necessary.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
- First, let me say that having several PH/DS cycles under your belt and only one with injectable Test, don't qualify you to use Trenbolone that soon.
- Secondly, most people don't know how toxic this drug really is, not talking about the usual physical manifistations & bloodwork values but for issues that don't appear in any type of bloodwork but may do in the future.
- Third, before you go through with this i would highly advice you to research it more, because if someone isn't a serious competitor IMO it doesn't worth it.
- I know this is an unusual post but as i mentioned very very very few people have researched this drug to a decent degree.

If you in the end, wanna go through this let me get into more details:
- Highly disagree with your Trenbolone dose, especially for a beginner.
- Very wrong PCT with too many unecessary drugs.
- Wrong HCG timing.
- No support supplements.
- No AIs & DAs.

My suggestion:
Weeks 1-8 --> Test. Prop 50-100mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 --> Tren Ace 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 3-6 --> HCG 1500IU/week (split in 2 doses of 750IU 3,5 days between them )
Weeks 7-8 --> HCG 3000IU/week (split in 2 doses of 1500IU 3,5 days between them)
Weeks 1-8 --> T3 25-50mcg ED
Weeks 1-8 --> Bromocriptine 2,5-5mg ED OR Pramixepole 0,15-0,50mg ED (optional)
Weeks 1-8 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

PCT:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 30 | 20 | 10mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

Advice/Reasoning:
- I highly recommend some lipid protection.
- The base of PCT should always be SERMs, IMO Nolva & Clomid preferably - dosages & duration vary from cycle to cycle.
- PCT should start 3 days after last injection.
- Considering the fact that you are already very low on BF and some pictures of your physique that you posted a couple of weeks ago proves that, Trenbolone is unecessary to you - with some low dose Test Prop and some oral like Epistane or T-bol or even Anavar (if you don't mind a high level of lipid toxicity) will do the trick.
- Always use an AI when administering aromatizable compounds - if every cycle's base should be Test then always run an AI.
- Low dose of T3 is being administered because Trenbolone inhibits with thyroid function and this seems to be one of the main reasons of the increase in prolactin levels - so IMO when Trenbolone is being administered T3 use is necessary.
No lie Ima rep you great information, Appreciate it. Ima double think on it now thanks, But all steroids do **** up lipid values and etc. Not just tren, Maybe tren has a stronger affect then others but they all still do terrible things to your body, not just tren.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
No lie Ima rep you great information, Appreciate it. Ima double think on it now thanks, But all steroids do **** up lipid values and etc. Not just tren, Maybe tren has a stronger affect then others but they all still do terrible things to your body, not just tren.
Trenbolone's mechanism of action is pretty much unique in comparison to other steroids, it's massive increase in prostaglandins is responsible for all the rapid changes in the chemistry of the body both when it comes to effects and side effects.
Actually there is no other steroid to my knowledge like Trenbolone that produces so dramatic changes to the body.

The fact is that there aren't many studies in Trenbolone in humans or in animals as well as in most steroids. I have researched this drug and i've seen some cases in the internet that people had accidentally found through medical examination many cysts developed in many organs of the body (liver, kidneys, prostate, lungs etc) and most of them have in common frequent Trenbolone use. You right now maybe thinking that this isn't conclusive and your right but i think that there are some studies - very few maybe 1 or 2 - that were testing Trenbolone and throughout the abstract somewhere was mentioned as an observation the development of cysts.

This only my opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean it's correct but from the very few available information on Trenbolone, i personally wouldn't recommend it by any means unless it's for some high level competitors with money/contracts at stake - this drug has way more that it appears to be, it's on another level in so many ways in comparison to other steroids.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone's mechanism of action is pretty much unique in comparison to other steroids, it's massive increase in prostaglandins is responsible for all the rapid changes in the chemistry of the body both when it comes to effects and side effects.
Actually there is no other steroid to my knowledge like Trenbolone that produces so dramatic changes to the body.

The fact is that there aren't many studies in Trenbolone in humans or in animals as well as in most steroids. I have researched this drug and i've seen some cases in the internet that people had accidentally found through medical examination many cysts developed in many organs of the body (liver, kidneys, prostate, lungs etc) and most of them have in common frequent Trenbolone use. You right now maybe thinking that this isn't conclusive and your right but i think that there are some studies - very few maybe 1 or 2 - that were testing Trenbolone and throughout the abstract somewhere was mentioned as an observation the development of cysts.

This only my opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean it's correct but from the very few available information on Trenbolone, i personally wouldn't recommend it by any means unless it's for some high level competitors with money/contracts at stake - this drug has way more that it appears to be, it's on another level in so many ways in comparison to other steroids.
Ok that being sad on the draumatic changes to the body to you mean internally organ wise or Muscle development etc.. ? physically ?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Ok that being sad on the draumatic changes to the body to you mean internally organ wise or Muscle development etc.. ? physically ?
Dramatic changes meaning everything both effects and side effects, in every aspect.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Dramatic changes meaning everything both effects and side effects, in every aspect.
Well ima study into it more before I do put it in my body, My brothers in Medical school maybe he can help me somewhat on research ways and all. Thanks yaz appreciate seeing people do care on the forums,

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Well ima study into it more before I do put it in my body, My brothers in Medical school maybe he can help me somewhat on research ways and all. Thanks yaz appreciate seeing people do care on the forums,
Good for you for researching this more !
Somebody's have to care don't you think ?

Glad i've helped !