Tren ace as first cycle?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I was thinking on doing trenbolone acetate as a first cycle. Mostly because I have it as we speak, and the urge to use it is high. It also seems to fit my goal with recomping and building strength. But I also know it is one of the strongest androgenic steroids there is.
So I was thinking on starting low. 25mg eod, to asses it effects. The only thing holding me back from pinning right now is that I have read and heard that people might get some problem with aggression. And I tend to snap kind of easy from time to time, usually when I have increased anxiety. And anxiety is something I try to control in my life. I don´t want it to escalate but at the same time I don´t know how tren will affect me before I try it.
I don´t know if it all would feel less scary if it was testosterone propionate instead of tren i was pinning at the first time. What do you guys think? Go for it? I also have the option to go with Stanozolol, but oral only sounds boring.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
“Tren” and “first cycle” should never be in the same post unless it prefaced with “never do”
It´s that bad? Alright then. Just irritating as I have the gear but I think over the situation as you say. Something in may head says " don´t start with tren, don´t start with tren". But I still want to.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be Test 500mg a week, split in 2, for 12 weeks and it will still be the best cycle you ever do.....
Okej man. I propably go with test prop 100mg eod for 8-10weeks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Much better idea. If you are an edgy person already tren may wreak havoc on your personal life. Strong steroids like tren, trest, halotestin, cheque drops etc can change who you are as a person. Especially tren. Not saying it happens to everyone, but it's more common than you may think.

Jamlive1988

Awards
I ran two cycles of tren in my early 20s and had a hothead temper and was training mma full time. Both cycles I ended up with assault charges and making an ass of myself. I urge against it if you have an iffy temperament

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be Test 500mg a week, split in 2, for 12 weeks and it will still be the best cycle you ever do.....
I wouldnt get too crazy... i think test only is actually pretty underwhelming... that said it was my third “cycle”

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle, Test-E 500 week and Winny. Really nice and fun!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's so overhyped and the sides can be horrible. You really don't understand it until you try

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle should be test 500-600mg a week. And if you want finish with var last 6 weeks
Nice easy cycle and learn the sides

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be test 500-600mg a week. And if you want finish with var last 6 weeks
Nice easy cycle and learn the sides
This. Add var to your first cycle after 10-12 weeks if everything went well and you should be pretty happy with that

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
So I have pinned 100mg test propionate 4 times now, and everything is fine expect for the massive amount of PIP I get. It´s insane. I was ready for some kind of numbness and pain, but this feels like my body is fighting against the oil. Is this maybe common for virgin muscles?

Newth

Awards
So I have pinned 100mg test propionate 4 times now, and everything is fine expect for the massive amount of PIP I get. It´s insane. I was ready for some kind of numbness and pain, but this feels like my body is fighting against the oil. Is this maybe common for virgin muscles?
It's common for prop.
Warm the oil in your hand first and massage it in after, helps a little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 27