tren acetate for second cycle

bigalex

Awards
hey guys im 5 weeks in my second blast of 500mg for 16 week could i add a low dose of tren acetate to see how i go ?
should i run it the last 4 weeks just to get my feet wet?
if yes at what dose would be good like the low dose
or should i get some wintrol or anavar instead since it my second blast?
i wanna get dry for summer
thanks guys

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What kind of side effects do you get on test? Is aggression a problem? Are you one of those people who gets every side effect under the sun?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason I ask is because tren is a powerful drug. It can **** up your sleep, make you really aggressive, basically change your whole world, not saying it will, but in some people it has profound effects. So keep in mind this may affect relationships, work performance, etc. in a negative way.

I said MAY. It is just something to consider. Is a couple extra LBS worth taking the risk? Quite possibly, I don't know you. Persoally I am quite prone to sides, I can become aggressive, and a downright pervert on some of the stronger AAS, lol. Var + masteron would be a good alternative to tren for your goals, in my opinion. Maybe a little less results but way less chance of bad side effects.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd rather see Test nice and low, TRT type doses (under 250mg PW for sure) with Tren and let it do what it does. Not just added to a hefty Test cycle.

I'm sure that high Test (and Tren Ace too high and/or not frequent enough) are the cause of most Tren cycle problems. Not Tren itself.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would advice you not to if you have a girlfriend and because it's your second cycle. Test at 2-300 and tren 300 max. You can go 400 but if you get the sides you might sweat like crazy at night, your urin will smell strong, you'll get anxiety, paranoia which is unexplanable, you end up in a depression. You start to question yourself and your partner, you start worrying about your ex from 5 years ago moving on. You might think I'm over exaggerating but I'm not. The moment you go too high and to you that could be as little as 300 you will know what I'm talking about. If you're not ready for this dont do tren, If you're sensitive to other compounds don't do tren. People like to talk about experience before you use tren and while that might be true in some regards, if you're sensitive the first time you will always be sensitive to the compound.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I would say go for it. If you run ace and start getting side effects just stop, it’ll be out of your system in a couple days. I would start off with 50mg a day so half a cc/ml. People in this thread need to distinguish between anger and aggression. It will usually be one of those the difference being anger will have you in a state of mind like road rage where you find your self constantly irritated and have to hold yourself from snapping on people whereas with just being aggressive like myself it more of LETS ****ING GOOOO. Though the best way to put it is how you are off gear will be exacerbated; if you find that your prone to depression/anger/mood swings it will make it worst. If you have your head on straight you should be fine. Looks like Everyone else in this thread can’t handle tren, and assume that you might end up like them.... you may but you might not get any side effects too, no one knows until you run it so if you do run it go with ace

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can handle tren don't get me wrong but nobody can handle too much tren. You can get away with overdoing test but not tren and it's not very smart to assume you can handle tren just because you did a test cycle.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I think it would be a waste of Tren. You won't get your feet wet you'll get sprayed by a hose. That analogy is about spot on. When you try Tren. Do it right and do it like your first cycle. Tren should always be ran higher than test as stated so instead of getting a feel for it you'll be getting odd sides and you won't really have any idea of what to do. If you run Tren properly you run Tren A and start at 300 with Test at 200-250 and week 2 you may bump it up to 350 with same amount of test and lets say week 3 the sides are getting too much to handle. Like others said you may start thinking your neighbor is a rapist and you should beat him to death [this sh1t really does happen] you can back off and drop to 300 or 250 or just stop. If your combining Tren at the last minute it won't be a sample cuz you really won't know if a bad nights sleep is from Tren and high Test, Tren in general, or just a bad nights sleep. Just wait and do it proper cuz some ppl can still take tren but they know their limit, others try it once and never again, and their are wackos like me that probably could handle 700mg and sleep like a baby and have calm peace of mind, but even at 400mg there is no escaping the rage that comes with it.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Is the common reasoning for having test lower than tren just to negate side effects?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the common reasoning for having test lower than tren just to negate side effects?
Yes and tren is the better compound so why run test higher? With better I mean to build muscles not your health. You can run the equal too just keep it low and see how you feel after say 4 weeks. 300/300 as an example. Again I know how tempting tren is but as for a second cycle be careful. See how other compounds will treat you. Deca or npp if you go for nandrolones. It's just too easy to mess the cycle up and i would look in to primo with deca cause primo is actually really safe as a steroid and can give tren looking gains. It's more slow and not as strong but I doubt you'd feel bad on primo.

Another cycle is to add primo and mast or primo eq. Just to get some feeling for other compounds. If you have a bad reaction on these I would absolutely not touch tren. Or I would but I'm kinda stupid and nothing scares me which is why you should do the opposite of what I'm doing haha. You have the option to throw in an oral like winstrol which is crazy as a finnisher, tbol is another one. Dbol which I don't like cause its not easy kept, a strong ph I felt amazing on was nanodrol.

First take a look at your body, are you on skinny side or not? Do you want to have abs or just look big? There are many options but not all will be as good for you personally.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Yes and tren is the better compound so why run test higher? With better I mean to build muscles not your health. You can run the equal too just keep it low and see how you feel after say 4 weeks. 300/300 as an example. Again I know how tempting tren is but as for a second cycle be careful. See how other compounds will treat you. Deca or npp if you go for nandrolones. It's just too easy to mess the cycle up and i would look in to primo with deca cause primo is actually really safe as a steroid and can give tren looking gains. It's more slow and not as strong but I doubt you'd feel bad on primo.

Another cycle is to add primo and mast or primo eq. Just to get some feeling for other compounds. If you have a bad reaction on these I would absolutely not touch tren. Or I would but I'm kinda stupid and nothing scares me which is why you should do the opposite of what I'm doing haha. You have the option to throw in an oral like winstrol which is crazy as a finnisher, tbol is another one. Dbol which I don't like cause its not easy kept, a strong ph I felt amazing on was nanodrol.

First take a look at your body, are you on skinny side or not? Do you want to have abs or just look big? There are many options but not all will be as good for you personally.
This ^^^ is all good info. For example I have no problems with tren except nobody escapes the rage. That being said, I will prefer a Deca and Eq cycle if I'm already cut. I can run Test 300mg/ Deca 550mg/ EQ 450mg and I will gain more muscle, feel better, and have less health worries than if I run Test 300mg/Tren 450/ Dbol 50mg. You mainly need to try out diff compounds at beginner MGs or run short esters so you can start low and ramp up. Lots of ppl would rather run Primo/Mast than either of the 2 cycles I mentioned just because how their body reacts. I don't care who you are if you would rather be miserable for 16 weeks to gain an extra 10lbs than youre crazy. I would rather run 2 cycles while being happy and healthy than run 1 cycle with the same results but I'm miserable the whole time. The Gear life is a marathon not a sprint.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's actually scary when you take too much tren and it lingers for weeks afterwards to imagine running it again. Mostly with E though but even acetate can be rough longer than nessecarily. When you've done a lot of cycles it's almost more fun to know your safe and to gradually build muscles.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s your second blast, just add some winny

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Honestly bro EVERYBODY wants to jump in to the bad azz Tren but it's just the best performing steroid by its self. That does not mean that you can't get the same results with a diff combo, and not be soo paranoid that your girlfriend is working for the FBI and she actually is going to bust you for steroids. I'm lucky that Tren doesn't effect me badly but I would still rather do NPP and some Winstrol and get better results. The reason why is it's annoying being so angry all the time....And I'm the lucky one but most ppl can't sleep, start getting paranoid, ruin their relationship with their girlfriend and bro friends, and fukk up by yelling at their boss. Most beginners just don't realize how powerfull all these other steroids are. I mean Deca and Mast are nearly zero side effects and you'll gain lean 25lbs no problem. You got to realize ALL the regular steroids are fukking super powerful also.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
A lean 25lb from deca and mast? Deca will bloat you up with water and mast does nothing for size. 25lbs of pure muscle isn’t doable unless it’s your first cycle, use a pretty good amount of gear, great genetics and eat enough. Almost no one will get 25lbs of muscle on one cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lean 25lb from deca and mast? Deca will bloat you up with water and mast does nothing for size. 25lbs of pure muscle isn’t doable unless it’s your first cycle, use a pretty good amount of gear, great genetics and eat enough. Almost no one will get 25lbs of muscle on one cycle
For a second cycle it is.. it matters his much you as an individual put on your first cycle and how much muscle you put on during life in general. Deca is not a bloater if you eat clean and mast will get rid of bloat just like winstrol will. And when running an ai on top of that, I mean if you bloat your diet is really bad.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
For a second cycle it is.. it matters his much you as an individual put on your first cycle and how much muscle you put on during life in general. Deca is not a bloater if you eat clean and mast will get rid of bloat just like winstrol will. And when running an ai on top of that, I mean if you bloat your diet is really bad.
It would have to be a 20+ week cycle. Your body can only grow so fast. With that being said all the otherstuff you mentioned is for the most part true but everyone responds differently

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
It would have to be a 20+ week cycle. Your body can only grow so fast. With that being said all the otherstuff you mentioned is for the most part true but everyone responds differently
Dude you are not thinking about so many factors when you are disagreeing with me. 1 Deca is NOT at all a wet compound it aromitises at 20%.
2 The person's genetics and build dictate how fast they can grow, not a number that applies to everyone. 3 The lvl of training and amount of food makes all the diff in the world when on a cycle. I'm not going to assume that you don't train hard enough to have experienced a massive muscle gain off a cycle, but your experience of how fast and big you can grow does not apply to everyone.4 My very first cycle I gained 28 lbs on superdrol alone I'm 6'4 and wide framed, trained 3 hours a day 8k cal diet.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Dude you are not thinking about so many factors when you are disagreeing with me. 1 Deca is NOT at all a wet compound it aromitises at 20%.
2 The person's genetics and build dictate how fast they can grow, not a number that applies to everyone. 3 The lvl of training and amount of food makes all the diff in the world when on a cycle. I'm not going to assume that you don't train hard enough to have experienced a massive muscle gain off a cycle, but your experience of how fast and big you can grow does not apply to everyone.4 My very first cycle I gained 28 lbs on superdrol alone I'm 6'4 and wide framed, trained 3 hours a day 8k cal diet.
I’m talking about most cases where people do not have great genetics, and don’t respond Ridiculously well. I’m not going to argue about what happened to you, most people aren’t 6’4 and can down 8 thousand cal. Obviously it comes down to the individual but most people arent going come off there cycle 25lbs of muscle heavier (this being after there first cycle). How fast and big a person can grow is different person to person but a human body(without certain substances like gh and insulin and hyperplasia occurring ) won’t be able to put on 2lb of muscle in a week period. Even the genetically elite can only recover and put on muscle so fast.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I’m talking about most cases where people do not have great genetics, and don’t respond Ridiculously well. I’m not going to argue about what happened to you, most people aren’t 6’4 and can down 8 thousand cal. Obviously it comes down to the individual but most people arent going come off there cycle 25lbs of muscle heavier (this being after there first cycle). How fast and big a person can grow is different person to person but a human body(without certain substances like gh and insulin and hyperplasia occurring ) won’t be able to put on 2lb of muscle in a week period. Even the genetically elite can only recover and put on muscle so fast.
Ok but I'm not arguing the insane elite muscle growth. If a 5"10 non scrawny person takes a 16 week cycle of deca and mast, and they train hard eat tuna like it's their job, and have all their secondary supps in line, if they don't gain 20 lbs they need to change something other than the gear....Keep in mind this started as a topic of how experienced you need to be to start running Tren.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Ok but I'm not arguing the insane elite muscle growth. If a 5"10 non scrawny person takes a 16 week cycle of deca and mast, and they train hard eat tuna like it's their job, and have all their secondary supps in line, if they don't gain 20 lbs they need to change something other than the gear....Keep in mind this started as a topic of how experienced you need to be to start running Tren.
Let me change that to 10% of their body weight

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Yea if there still a beginner or even intermediate I definitely agree.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Fritz has been around a long time. Fritz, Guru, and Chados are giving out the correct info in this thread. ....the rest....ehhh...

bigalex

Awards
thanks guys!! ill stick to winstrol or anavar then!!

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
thanks guys!! ill stick to winstrol or anavar then!!
Honestly. You can do just fine by running 500-700mg Test and adding a true oral like winny, anavar, dbol, eeend androl but not all the time. But me personally would try researching Deca, Mast, EQ, and try combining an additional injectable at the right dose, cus some need to be run high and this effects how much test needs to be ran. Use the search bar and search Test and Mast cycle or Deca Test cycle and see others examples. But as far as needing to run hardcore gear or huge amounts of gear that is not needed. Even me at 32 if I run a big cycle lets say Test/Deca/EQ all the MGs combined are just a little over a gram of gear. You hear other guys who have overdone their cycles their whole life [Boston Loyd] and at age 30 they are running 8 grams of gear to gain 12 lbs and that is insane.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I did a test and winstrol cycle and while i wouldn't gain that much now it wasnt my first cycle. I gained 28 pounds and got leaner. I did however bloat a bit afterwards and lost weight at the same time. Winstrol is tricky and you need to control bloat and cortisol good. Anavar is not gonna shred you the same way but I find it to be more of a beginner compound. There's nothing that says you're gonna gain 28 pounds or even 20 but it Is possible. If you gain 10-15 pounds of lean muscle I see it as a very sucessful cycle. Natural you probably wont put on 1lbs during that time. Everything isnt about weight but to keep it and to have lean mass after the cycle.