Tren Ace and Test Enth Cycle

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Day 29:

I think with tren it feel like you almost have to continually up your dosage to keep the gains and transformation going, at least for bigger guys perhaps, well in my case it suited me best which is the goal for everyone. To find what suits them the best and does their body the best in terms of results.
You're taking a really awe-inspiring dose of tren, dude. No surprise it's leaning you out and making you grow. Keep an eye on your lipids though. It's the one side I know for a fact tren has. My last TD cycle was super great; other than the 3 week libido loss, no real sides to report. I felt like a god and didnt want to come off the stuff.

Consider IGF-1 in PCT; it's worked super well with me for tren recovery twice now.

animal00043

Awards
You're taking a really awe-inspiring dose of tren, dude. No surprise it's leaning you out and making you grow. Keep an eye on your lipids though. It's the one side I know for a fact tren has. My last TD cycle was super great; other than the 3 week libido loss, no real sides to report. I felt like a god and didnt want to come off the stuff.

Consider IGF-1 in PCT; it's worked super well with me for tren recovery twice now.
I am sure my lipid levels are a tad off and I was going to take the IGF-1 during my pct as well ha. Good thinking my man. Thats about the only side i am having is the libido, but if i just take some test i am fine haha.

Day 30 & 31:

Well sorry i couldnt get to the computer the other day, i was pretty busy and didnt go lift. I am doing shoulders today and did back on thursday. I had a great workout and didnt want to leave the gym. Everything is going really well right now. My inject sites are a tad more sore due to the hightened dosage. But thats alright. Other than that guys there isnt really much more to report. i still feel like i can rip trees directly out of the ground. Will report back tomorrow on shoulders guys.

animal00043

Awards
Day 32 & 33:

Well yesterday was sunday, my off day, and i dont really have anything to report on that. I believe that my body has come to its resting point for this cycle and I am almost ready to come off it.

Today i did arms and had a fantastic workout. I was feeling very strong, i kept adding weight to close grip decline bench for triceps and threw up a lot of weight on isolated cable and dumbbell curls. My arms are all wamr and fuzzy right now recovering haha.

I should be ending my cycle at the end of this week or possibly the end of next week if i choose to bump my dosage and taper down for the end of my cycle.

No real side effects still, no night sweats or anything like that, aggression is down a lot, i cant wait to go back to normal and see how relaxed i really am haha. No acne, my skin has actually gotten a lot better. Nipples are a tad puffy still but thats from prior gyno from high dosages of test. I will be taking care of that in a week or so. Also my veins are going NUTS. They are popping out everywhere possible. My legs have seen the most significant improvement along with my chest and arms and traps. I am very thick now and look like a complete stick of meat ha.

Sex drive is still up actually, and my testicles are actually not too terribly atrophied.

Weight today is 203 even.

animal00043

Awards
Day 34-39

Hey guys, im really sorry that i havent been able to get online and update in just about a week. I have been really busy and had to travel a bit for work to indianapolis and then back to california.

Today was my last injection. I do not believe i am going to brew anymore tren at this point in time, i think that with the high dosage that i was running i have achieved the amount of results that i can obtain from one cycle. I believe one more week would not invoke anymore serious gains than i have experienced already.

Interesting enough though i found that if i pin higher in my glutes that i get tren cough haha. But if i pin lower, its perfect as usual. The cough isnt like a severe cough for me, it just tightens up my throat and i cant really breath that deep, i have to breath really shallow and fast. Lasts about 2-4 minutes at best, belps me to drink some water. Feels like my throat is really really dry or something, and sort of tickeling but painful too. Kinda fun ha.

I can feel some scar tissue build up in my mid glute, im going to cycle fina again in probably 6 months or so, the every day pinning was getting old but not old enough for me to stop of course.

i saw some old friends of mine that havent seen me since before i started fina and they themselves said (their first words) "holy **** dude, what happened to your god damn shoulders, are you wearing pads?" My shoulders look like i have football pads on they are so broad and big.

So far i have to say that i love the tren, i will most likely include a low or high dose in almost every cycle. it is fantastic for not loosing muscle, so in case youre going to be calorie deficient for a little while, i cant wait to try a cut on it, it would probably do ridiculous.

Hope this log has helped people, i know it was a little different than usual.

official weight: 206lbs BF 7.4% 5'10.

animal00043

Awards
hahah well im 5'11 with shoes. but 5'10 without. So i like to make myself feel better but its okay from time to time.

animal00043

Awards
Well I just figured it might be nice to add a post cycle reply.

It has been about 4 days since my last injection. The tren is completely out of my system. I feel a lot less paranoid, and anxious, less emotional in a sense. I felt towards the end of my cycle that my emotions were all over the charts from time to time. Also my aggression has been going down every day. My vascularity has gone down a bit as well, which is fine, im pretty veiny as it is, sometimes scary in my forearms and calves. The major thing that has gone down is my strength. its fallen a bit and its very noticable. I can not wait to go back on it in a few months if i am able to, i might have to rethink my next cycle. I really loved the 225mg/day dosage. Tren truly did recompose my body though, i look entirely different from it, people have seen a serious change in me lately and have asked if i put on 10-15lbs and actually i did ha. To be honest i was a little sceptical with my results just because i saw myself every day, but now that i am off it and see the change of not having it in my system, WOW, i miss it already ha. Its seriously my favorite thing to run at this point.