Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide For A Quick Month Cut!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no, i scored the last 2 from an internet store about a month ago. you gotta search high and low for it.
another site had a special when you bought the old lean extreme/glcophase stack, loved it but when i went to reorder it was gone. wonder how dsade's r-ala would compare?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man in the Box - Great song. Keep the heat coming.
Hey - it's one of my yankee fan buddies. ;) Where have you been brother? The good music shall continue for sure! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1, is Niacin still on the cards? :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 9 & 10

Weight: 218.0lbs(-4.4lbs total)

Mood: I'm continuing to note a very positive attitude. As i see more results in the mirror, the more motivated i've become. :)

Energy: I occassionally get lethargic from time to time due to low carb intake, but overall not too bad. My workouts have really been fueled nicely with the pre-workout DCP dose! :D

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(8am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5:30pm), 1 cap(11pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(8am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(2pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal cavity and bi-lateral flank regions at 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 3pm

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 3pm

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 3pm

NOxidant: 3 capsules at 11pm

I-GH-1: 7 capsules at 10pm

Slin: 4 capsules post workout at 3pm

Flax Seed Oil: 3 caps daily with meals

-Niacin was added in today.

-No Atomic Meltdown today, it was too cloudy outside. :(

Workouts:

Day 9: Day off

Day 10: I did approximately 40 minutes on the stairmaster today. I really cranked up the intensity! I felt like i could go on forever. :) I also did a short bi/tri workout prior to my cardio session.

Daily Narrative:

This stack continues to deliver. I'm seeing very dramatic results in the mirror alone the last 3 days or so. My wife commented today that i'm slimming down nicely. :D

Today for some reason i was hungry more often then i have been. I got through the day however without any cheating. Still no real sides to report other than an occassional headache which i attribute to probably a combination of the alpha-yohimbine and not drinking enough fluids at times. I only really notice this when i go above a 3 cap dosing with the Heat Stack.

On a side note, i had to go to the Dr. today. I thought i had a small enlarged lymph node in my right axilla(arm pit.) Being the hypochondriac nurse that i am(I'm so kidding haha), i wanted an opinion from my PMD. He agreed that it is probably just a reactive lymph node(which is benign), and not pathologic in nature. I did have some bloodwork done today also. I had him add on a comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid profile, and a vitamin D level(in addition to a complete blood count) so i can have a baseline levels for my upcoming cycle. :D

I've thought about switching up the Heat Stack with ReCreate at the 3 week mark to keep my body off balance. I may do it, but i haven't decided yet. God i can't wait to be able to eat again LOL! :hammer:

Today's Song Of The Day Is:​

Guns N' Roses - "Mr. Brownstone"

-This has always been one of my favorite G N' R songs!​

But wait......there is a second BONUS video!!​

Skid Row - "Youth Gone Wild"​

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah...Youth Gone Wild...Thats my Shiznit...lol.

Days 9 & 10

Weight: 218.0lbs(-4.4lbs total)

Mood: I'm continuing to note a very positive attitude. As i see more results in the mirror, the more motivated i've become. :)

Energy: I occassionally get lethargic from time to time due to low carb intake, but overall not too bad. My workouts have really been fueled nicely with the pre-workout DCP dose! :D

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 2 caps(8am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(5:30pm), 1 cap(11pm)

Heat Stack: 2 caps(8am), 3 caps(1pm), 2 caps(2pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal cavity and bi-lateral flank regions at 10pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 3pm

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 3pm

Gut Health: 1 capsule at 3pm

NOxidant: 3 capsules at 11pm

Slin: 4 capsules post workout at 3pm

Flax Seed Oil: 3 caps daily with meals

-Niacin was added in today.

-No Atomic Meltdown today, it was too cloudy outside. :(

Workouts:

Day 9: Day off

Day 10: I did approximately 40 minutes on the stairmaster today. I really cranked up the intensity! I felt like i could go on forever. :) I also did a short bi/tri workout prior to my cardio session.

Daily Narrative:

This stack continues to deliver. I'm seeing very dramatic results in the mirror alone the last 3 days or so. My wife commented today that i'm slimming down nicely. :D

Today for some reason i was hungry more often then i have been. I got through the day however without any cheating. Still no real sides to report other than an occassional headache which i attribute to probably a combination of the alpha-yohimbine and not drinking enough fluids at times. I only really notice this when i go above a 3 cap dosing with the Heat Stack.

On a side note, i had to go to the Dr. today. I thought i had a small enlarged lymph node in my right axilla(arm pit.) Being the hypochondriac nurse that i am(I'm so kidding haha), i wanted an opinion from my PMD. He agreed that it is probably just a reactive lymph node(which is benign), and not pathologic in nature. I did have some bloodwork done today also. I had him add on a comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid profile, and a vitamin D level(in addition to a complete blood count) so i can have a baseline levels for my upcoming cycle. :D

I've thought about switching up the Heat Stack with ReCreate at the 3 week mark to keep my body off balance. I may do it, but i haven't decided yet. God i can't wait to be able to eat again LOL! :hammer:

Guns N' Roses - "Mr. Brownstone"

-This has always been one of my favorite G N' R songs!​

But wait......there is a second BONUS video!!​

Skid Row - "Youth Gone Wild"​

Keep it up bro...glad to hear your having such phenomenal results. As far as the music goes...you now officially have my undying praise because Youth Gone Wild...I'm always rocking that sh*t out when driving around :). It really is my favorite song from the 80's Hairband Rock Era...I blame and thank my brothers for raising me and getting me hooked on that stuff...lol. True story...one of my best buddies and I used to get hammered all the time during my drinking days (haven't drank in over 2 years...got real serious about my bodybuilding) throwing darts and listening to 80's rock music and generally Youth Gone Wild was played quite a bit...a couple of times we even got in trouble for having the music up too loud...lmao. :toofunny:

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah.......the 80's Hair Rock/Metal Days LOL!

I have a few more goodies in the coming days to post up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro looks like things are lookin good!!! What exactly are you taking the vit D for? Any specific reason or just for good health along with calcium abosbtion etc etc??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro looks like things are lookin good!!! What exactly are you taking the vit D for? Any specific reason or just for good health along with calcium abosbtion etc etc??
He thinks vit D makes him cool or something....:fool2: :lol:

Don't you get the daily dose in a multi, milk and sun exposure livng in florida?

G's up hoes down,
Hail tripdog

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waz up my floridian brotha! There have been numerous studies lately on the role Vitamin D plays on everything from cancer prevention, improved immunologic function, disease prevention(coronary artery disease, osteoperosis), and disease treatment(Hypertension, improving glucose tolerace).

I think i should make a vitamin D thread now lol. The research as of late has been very strong and encouraging with Vitamin D. The recommened level for benefits is actually much higher than they originally thought. My level was what they would have called low end average(25ng/ml) back in september/2007. It is actually recommended now to be in the 40-50ng/ml range to maximize effects.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He thinks vit D makes him cool or something....:fool2: :lol:

Don't you get the daily dose in a multi, milk and sun exposure livng in florida?

G's up hoes down,
Hail tripdog

Read my above post grasshoppa. :D :hammer:

But yes, the Vitamin D makes me cool too! :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T1, looks like you're killing this cycle!

you were even so proud of your results that you gave us a hot new Avi of shirtless T1...

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Hey - it's one of my yankee fan buddies. ;) Where have you been brother? The good music shall continue for sure! :D
Ah yes a SOX fan. Remember Im on another board now holmes :afro:.

Im just here for the hair bands :clap2: ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AHahahaha i love that pic
Hahahha You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Very interesting info there T1. I might just have to grab me up some extra vit D. I take extra vit E, sort of like Primordials toco rich, and extra vit c daily, why not add vit d right lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahha You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Very interesting info there T1. I might just have to grab me up some extra vit D. I take extra vit E, sort of like Primordials toco rich, and extra vit c daily, why not add vit d right lol.

Yeah i'll post up some studes in a thread soon. Good info for all to read anyway. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes a SOX fan. Remember Im on another board now holmes :afro:.

Im just here for the hair bands :clap2: ;)

I'll have to drop over and say hi.

Yes, the hair bands shall continue. :D

Good Shepherd

Awards
I'll have to drop over and say hi.

Yes, the hair bands shall continue. :D
Here are some links with Vit D info......I have noticed improved recovery when I dosed my vit D before bed w/ high dha/epa fish oil combined with 500mg c and 200 iu e at 4 times a day before higher protein meals....just my own experience.

Here are the links:

http:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vitamin-d/NS_patient-vitamind

//www.vitamindcouncil.org/?gclid=CIb636e275MCFSQbagodAWDgWA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just saw the weight drop in your profile chart....good work T1.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Weight: 218.0lbs(-4.4lbs overall)

Mood: I felt like a freakin' champ today. I think the motivation is starting to peak. I'm really enjoying this process more than i thought.

Energy: I had a good amount of energy today. I was able to blaze through my workout today very easily. No periods of lethargy noted at all. :)

Daily Supplementation:

DCP: 3 caps(10am), 2 caps(2:30pm), 2 caps(6pm), 1 caps(11pm)

Heat Stack: 3 caps(10am), 2 caps(2:30pm), 2 caps(6pm)

Napalm: 2 squirts to abdominal region and bi-lateral flanks at 11pm

Multivitamin: 1 capsule at 11am

Vitamin D: 2000 IU at 11am

Gut Health: 1 caspsule at 11am

NOxidant: 3 caps at 10pm

Slin: 4 capsules post-workout at 11:30am

-Niacin

-No atomic meltdown again. It was freakin' cloudy ALL DAY AGAIN.:frustrate

Workout:

Today i was back on the eliptical for about 40 minutes. I absolutely went through this workout like a breeze today. This Pre-workout DCP dosing endurance effect is phenominal!!

I didn't do any weights today, now right shoulder is bothering me for some reason. I also did a ton of packing around the house today in anticipation of the upcoming move. A little bonus workout there. :D

Daily Narrative:

I had a really good day today. I didn't note any up and down effects in energy or mood. I'm really starting to notice a difference in the mirror. My face already looks a lot leaner as does my abdominal region. My wife commeneted again how good i'm looking. :D

I'm still debating whether or not i want to switch out the Heat Stack with either ReCreate or Leviathan Re-loaded for a little shock effect starting week 3. What do you guys think? No side effects to note at all today. I've been utilizing my BCAA's during my workouts to help limit catabolic effects also. Week 3 is coming up soon. I hope to get to the 5lb mark by that time. Tomorrow is a cheat day though. I utilize it to help shock my body a bit and it always seems to work very well with me. :D

Poison - "Talk Dirty To Me"​

And today includes yet another bonus video!!​

Stone Temple Pilots - "Interstate Love Song"​

- I used to rock this out on guitar with the garage bands we had in highschool/college. Remember those days trip! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i just happened upon another site and saw my havoc write-up. In a way, i'm flattered lol.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
tardy, fully caught up and subbed! Shiz is flying off ya T! Go Lakers;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well i just happened upon another site and saw my havoc write-up. In a way, i'm flattered lol.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! For good reason, it's the most honest, helpful epithio write-up IMO.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be a good night to hit Newberry Street in Boston, I tell you...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! For good reason, it's the most honest, helpful epithio write-up IMO.
Thanks z.

I'm in this to help people out and give my honest input. If i can help prevent even one person out or prevent one from making a huge mistake, it was well worth the time and effort imo. :D

Speaking of that, i have more to add here later tonight.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basketball? ARE YOU SERIOUS? :D

Adams
The only sport i don't like or care for is soccer.

It's not baseball or football, but it still grabs my attention. :D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! STP just played the river rave up here with Filter... and I missed it :(

I can't watch this game anymore btw... killin me Celts!
shut up KernKraft you have all you need in your avi lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS! Expect your House warming gift very soon! ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
New house for Trauma. And there was much rejoycing. Yay!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established