Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Good luck guys :) Looks like its gonna be a good one!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting a cycle shortly too, same basic compound :) doing all oral though, basically AMS's Ultimate Mass Stack with the 1-andro dosed higher than normal, plus (if I get selected to log it) their Dienedrone
Good deal, E. I really want to give their decavol a try.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda stumbled into 3 bottles of decavol cheap, so i'll have that, 5 bottles of 1 andro (600mg a day for 7 weeks :D) and with a little luck 1 bottle of dienedrone. I'll have 2 bottles of 4ad to start with in case I start to notice low or no libido

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with this one too!!! I would prob dump it into a TD formula filler and all though to make it that much more potent... really been hoping to see SOMEONE bring an affordable and higher dosed version of this compound though... hopin CEL comes through on this one.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be sick. I cant wait to see how things go for you guys.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda stumbled into 3 bottles of decavol cheap, so i'll have that, 5 bottles of 1 andro (600mg a day for 7 weeks :D) and with a little luck 1 bottle of dienedrone. I'll have 2 bottles of 4ad to start with in case I start to notice low or no libido
that should be one sick cycle there Easy! cant wait to see how it treats you!

you gonna be bulkin on this one?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is gonna be sick. I cant wait to see how things go for you guys.
Welcome, brother! :)

Can't wait to get this one going. I'll have my cycle laid out here in about an hour or so.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to see the results

:bruce3:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speakin of actual cycle info....

Days 1,2,3

Alright guys... I actually started dosing the Epi @40mg and 2x DHEA @ 50mg on monday as well as 10g Creatine(5g morning and pre workout) and 5g taurine (split the same)

I will be receiving the Pslin, BCAA, L-Leucine, BA and Veg glycerine on saturday and will start the planned protocol then that I outlined above.

I will be running a 5 day split that looks like this
Mon - shoulders/tris
Tues- back/bi
Wed- off
Thurs- Chest
Fri- Arms (bi/tri)
Sat- Legs
sun- off

I will start posting up workouts and lifts for comparison tonight which is chest.

Heres starting stats as well

Weight:195lbs

Arm R:17"
Arm L:116 5/8"
Chest:46"
oblique/under:35"/34"
Shoulders:52.5"
Thighs:21 1/4"/21 1/2"(R/L)
Calves:16.5"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that workout. I might have to start hitting arms twice a week like that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speakin of actual cycle info....

Days 1,2,3

Alright guys... I actually started dosing the Epi @40mg and 2x DHEA @ 50mg on monday as well as 10g Creatine(5g morning and pre workout) and 5g taurine (split the same)

I will be receiving the Pslin, BCAA, L-Leucine, BA and Veg glycerine on saturday and will start the planned protocol then that I outlined above.

I will be running a 5 day split that looks like this
Mon - shoulders/tris
Tues- back/bi
Wed- off
Thurs- Chest
Fri- Arms (bi/tri)
Sat- Legs
sun- off

I will start posting up workouts and lifts for comparison tonight which is chest.

Heres starting stats as well

Weight:195lbs

Arm R:17"
Arm L:116 5/8"
Chest:46"
oblique/under:35"/34"
Shoulders:52.5"
Thighs:21 1/4"/21 1/2"(R/L)
Calves:16.5"
Lol, that's crazy spence. I've always had an extra arm day (bi's/tri's) as well. It's always worked very well for me overall.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like that workout. I might have to start hitting arms twice a week like that.
Lol, that's crazy spence. I've always had an extra arm day (bi's/tri's) as well. It's always worked very well for me overall.
ya only on cycle do I typically throw in a dedicated arms day but I do hit bis twice a week off cycle by having no arms day at all and doing bis before legs as well as with the back day..... but that can also make me siiiick working upper and lower body simultaneously.

works pretty well... I try to keep a similar split to this all the time with just a variance in the actual lifts performed as it allows for adequate rest time in between each group before hitting it again... like shoulders and chest the two pushin days are spread out and then the arms are at least 2 days apart as well... kinda take from HST and DC ideas (both of which have been around under different names for quite a while) and incorporate them into my routine.

Ive always been interested in training (PT) and wondered how well someone else would do using my split and if they would gain just as well to prove its not a fluke for me, so if you wanna take it then by all means do and let me know how it works for you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just getting back into the high-volume thing. For the last year during my cut I've had a rather elaborate routine which was AMAZING, but it was arguably low-volume. It's nice to get back to the more basic training style...at least for a little while and see how it works. So far my body has been thanking me...I may even bump up the volume a little more this next week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please see post #8 for a rough draft of my cycle outline everyone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice setup for sure man!!! that TST should be a nice kicker to your already awesome pre-intra set up and obvious anabolic/androgenic state youll be in from the PP and 1-T alone... should be QUITE the cycle man!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
INSANITY REPORT

All right Ive officially lost my mind and stand true to my namesake as I have a giant anabolic load in my pants right now......

I always weigh myself once (sometimes twice) a week and at night usually on chest(thurs).... so as inaccurate as a night time weigh in may be it still is a week apart and the previous weigh in was at the same time... so increases and changes should still be fairly accurate...

well tonight I just lost it when I got on the scale. Now Ill say that I havnt taken creatine monohydrate for quite some time now, prob 4 or 5 weeks when I ran out of it mid way through my PRIME and Pslin run... I never dropped a bit of weight after ceasing it, in fact I continued to gain at the same rate and also have put on another lb weighing 195 since ending prime as well(a week and a half or so) as of last thurs.....

Since that thurs to be exact I have been dosing creatine mono at 10g ed w/ 5g taurine, starting mon I started dosing Epi 40mg ed and DHEA in Penetrate @ 50mg 2x ed and when I weighed myself this evening I came in at a solid 200lbs!!!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Now I know a majority of this is water weight BUT this means nothing to me.... I JUST started on a good sized/dose Epi cycle, I have yet to even re-introduce pslin which Ive been off of for 3 weeks and am about to test out a stack with a possibly very anabolic transdermal while mega dosing BCAA's and L-Leucine and Im already 5lbs heavier... DAMN THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOOOOD CYCLE!!!!

muuuhahahahhahahaha

poops has gone cooky folks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reserved for tonights workout... tired need to shakify myself and get to sleep.

Edit:

Ok heres how the workout went for chest this day....

from the report above you can see I was amply pumped from the fact that I weighed in so high... helped fuel my workout for sure. Also this is the first time Ive come back to flat DB press for a while, been sticking strictly to incline for the last lil bit to improve my upper chest but will now do a combination to work on overall strength and chest development and should be able to accomplish both at the same time easily enough on a cycle of this type.

heres the lifts I will be typically be doing for this cycle with some slight variations but mostly the same to gauge progress and overall changes.... but I like this workout alot so wont change it at all for some time if I can help it, (cant help if someone is using my next station and I dont wait for stuff to free up, gotta keep the momentum going.... but ooooo does this piss me off when someone is where I want to go) if anything I will add to this routine and increase volume as I go.

Lifts:
warm up, 25 incline pushups
Flat DB press- 60x10, 75x10, 90x7
Incline DB Press- 45x10, 55x10, 70x10
Incline smith press- 135x10, 165x10, 165x10, 175x11.5
Cable fly(l/r)-45/45x10, 60/60x10, 80/80x8, 60/60x12
Dips- BWx10, x12(wide), x10

This was it, was quite good and pumped after this and it was all done in about 35min as I got there late this night. Still had a pretty good pump all the next day as well through my upper chest even and feeling good, no DOMS. Like I said this will likely stay my routine with maybe a few more exercises on the days I have more time, most likely some cable presses and light weight super TUT(45sec reps) incline bench.

cant wait to start seeing these numbers skyrocket, was hitting 110lb and 120lb DB's on flat bench in the past, in fact while on epi at that so I expect to get back to that number quickly as I hanvt done Flat in a while but should be able to reacquire that strength again and hopefully surpass it, specially since I was doing that at 185 and Im a good lean 15lbs bigger now.... we will see.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that should be one sick cycle there Easy! cant wait to see how it treats you!

you gonna be bulkin on this one?
First 3 weeks with the dienedrone a ridiculous cut, last 4 weeks bulk. I'm going to try and drop 10lbs in those 3 weeks, then gain them back :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I am going to get some Creatine this weekend as its been 2 years since I have used it. With all the Cee, buffered, kre stuff and everything I just left it alone, but I am going to get some MONO, so I can recomp and repair quite nicely.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok now it all makes sense...lol. Yea My heaviest was 198 twice couldnt hit that 2 bill mark. Ah yes that funny m1t stuff. I did similar dum cycles with that back then, the good ole 6oxo pct days...lol.
Hahaha, when the original prohormones (4AD, 1AD, 1 TU, etc . .) were around, indeed, all we needed to recover was 6-oxo. LOL. I remember buying Nolva [Tamoxifen Citrate] after my S1+ run alongside of 6-OXO just to be on the safe side (how the f*ck I knew, I don't know .. I guess I did my reading even as a younglin'). I got the Nolva in the mail, snuck it past my mom, and found 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' written on the label of the bottle. I was like, wtf do I do now !? hahahah .. I took it, that foul-a$$ tasting rubbing alcohol mixture. :food:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is wild.

Best of luck guys.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Damnit Gentlemen. This one is gonna go in the record books. Good luck Trauma and Poopy. just saying trauma and poopy in the same sentence made me feel like i was in a hospital with someone who just shart themselves. haha.
Good luck guys. GIVE IT HELL!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, and this is an all-in-one thread :thumbsup:
BTW - Can i get a ninja monkey with my next NP order? I need a fearless training partner. :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW - Can i get a ninja monkey with my next NP order? I need a fearless training partner. :lol:
I think Sam should breed ninja monkeys on the side. Maybe work something out with the government. I guarantee nobody would mess the the USNMC (United States Ninja Monkey Corps). Semper Fi meets "Ooh-Ooh! Aah-Aah!" and you don't even wanna touch that with a nuclear missle.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got one with my last order... It's sad for me to report that he choked on the packing peanuts. :(
So I roasted him... taste like chicken.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got one with my last order... It's sad for me to report that he choked on the packing peanuts. :(
So I roasted him... taste like chicken.
LOL - I just spit my water everywhere!

Those packing peanuts are deadly....

My cat likes to jump in the box and go to town on those bad boys. It entertains him for hours, lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kinda like the family guy episode where payment in the form of show tunes are accepted for helicopter rentals??? lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey T1 and PP. How you guys doing? I'm doing ok.
As good as I can be.... wife and I are going seperate ways, dont have a job and bout to have to move out of my nice apt to move onto a couch at my cousins... but Im in great shape!!! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It usually requires a phone call and an ode to Nutraplanet sung in the correct pitch :head:
Deal.

Now, how's the ninja monkey at handling say an M203 grenade launcher?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T1 and PP. How you guys doing? I'm doing ok.
Chillin' like a villian.

Not to bad. I finally finished painting the house to please the wife. THANK GOD that's over with. Now i can concentrate on this cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As good as I can be.... wife and I are going seperate ways, dont have a job and bout to have to move out of my nice apt to move onto a couch at my cousins... but Im in great shape!!! :D
I'll keep you in my prayers man.

I used to live on a couch in like, 2006. Not the greatest situation (especially when you don't have a housekey and the roommates lock the door), but I'm sure you'll pull through this rough patch.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really sorry to see this happen to you, spence. Keep your head up man, you'll get through this. :)

If you're ever in the tampa area, you'll always have a place to stay/chill brother. :cheers:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll keep you in my prayers man.

I used to live on a couch in like, 2006. Not the greatest situation (especially when you don't have a housekey and the roommates lock the door), but I'm sure you'll pull through this rough patch.
well luckily I am a fairly big optimist and depending on my state of mind at the time Im fairly hard to really get down. So as shittay as this situation is, Im not smoking the green anymore and like I said in great shape so those two things on top of my son are what keep me sane right now. Tomorrows another day and dunno what Ill miss if I dont keep my head up.... (said this twice now in the last couple days, motivation for myself as well as others).

Thanks for the prayers Bob, its def appreciated and I know it helps, I still have my faith too.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm really sorry to see this happen to you, spence. Keep your head up man, you'll get through this. :)

If you're ever in the tampa area, you'll always have a place to stay/chill brother. :cheers:
thanks John. If I werent on the oppisite side of the country Id prob take ya right up on the offer till I got on my feet... could you imagine not only running the cycles/logs together but training together?!?!? MADNESS!

But we dont need to stress out yer wifey either :thumbsup:

Plus I still have that lil restriction for the next 3 years.... :ntome:

lol... but

:dance:HEY, LETS GET BACK TO GROWIN!!! :dance:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks John. If I werent on the oppisite side of the country Id prob take ya right up on the offer till I got on my feet... could you imagine not only running the cycles/logs together but training together?!?!? MADNESS!

But we dont need to stress out yer wifey either :thumbsup:

Plus I still have that lil restriction for the next 3 years.... :ntome:

lol... but

:dance:HEY, LETS GET BACK TO GROWIN!!! :dance:

That would be bad a$$!

Well i'm here if ya need me bud. :)

Now - Back to getting hyooooggeeee!

:dance: :woohoo:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is going to be sick..I'm in...good luck guys

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.....wait I already was.....nevermind. :ntome:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its alright, two guys, two logs in one, two subs, lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well luckily I am a fairly big optimist and depending on my state of mind at the time Im fairly hard to really get down. So as shittay as this situation is, Im not smoking the green anymore and like I said in great shape so those two things on top of my son are what keep me sane right now. Tomorrows another day and dunno what Ill miss if I dont keep my head up.... (said this twice now in the last couple days, motivation for myself as well as others).

Thanks for the prayers Bob, its def appreciated and I know it helps, I still have my faith too.
Recall the book of Job, man. Keep the faith, and the rest will take care of itself. We're only here for like 80 or so years anyhow, so there's no need to get comfy with whatcha got because you can't take it with you when you leave. ;)