Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fittest! The Transformation thread.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got sick and let it get to me after about 7 days of fighting it I gave into some heavy carbs over Canadian thanksgiving. I was really get swole on the RAD too. I did a lot of walking so some of the damage may have been averted.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puccah no need to feel down with an ass like that.... I'm just sayin ...
Lol, thank you!!

I passed out super early last night, maybe around 830ish and I'm still exhausted.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Weighed myself last night and I'm down 5 pounds since starting epi-GH and super cardarine, and I don't think it's muscle loss...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed myself last night and I'm down 5 pounds since starting epi-GH and super cardarine, and I don't think it's muscle loss...
I'm up at least 8 :(

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Woooo!!

I'm up at least 8 :(
Are you still on RAD?

Looks like the slow cal increase is working thus far for me. I've been slowly taking my cals & carbs up since Sunday. Scale's still sitting at 117!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very impressive!!!!
Woooo!!

Are you still on RAD?

Looks like the slow cal increase is working thus far for me. I've been slowly taking my cals & carbs up since Sunday. Scale's still sitting at 117!
Gotta love that.

No nudes here but this is pretty noticeable. I was just barely able to get my self into the 3rd hole of my belt when I started. To the point is actually peeled the leather on the other side loose as you can see in the pic. This was this morning. Oh and The pants were painful to put on and now the slide down a little when I buttoned them.

_Belt much looser.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very impressive!!!!

Gotta love that.

No nudes here but this is pretty noticeable. I was just barely able to get my self into the 3rd hole of my belt when I started. To the point is actually peeled the leather on the other side loose as you can see in the pic. This was this morning. Oh and The pants were painful to put on and now the slide down a little when I buttoned them.

View attachment 125083
Awesome! I love a nice dressed man! :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Very impressive!!!!

Gotta love that.

View attachment 125083
DUDE. That's a big difference!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone! I am very excited about it! Will probably weigh myself tomorrow to see how much I am weighing now.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heck yeah Chris! That's great!! Big difference

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woooo!!

Are you still on RAD?

Yah the nutrient uptake is insane, ti's not all bad news here.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to 120.8 as of this morning I'll take some progress pics and measurements on Saturday or Sunday!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Yah the nutrient uptake is insane, ti's not all bad news here.
Well, I'm not burnt out at all currently. So, I'm going to take a few days to transition, but I'm not going to need a full deload week. So, I'll be making the transition into my new program a bit sooner...thus starting the RAD & Osta sooner. Still trying to get my cals up slowly beforehand though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm not burnt out at all currently. So, I'm going to take a few days to transition, but I'm not going to need a full deload week. So, I'll be making the transition into my new program a bit sooner...thus starting the RAD & Osta sooner. Still trying to get my cals up slowly beforehand though.
Excellent plan!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at the end of 4 weeks now and am feeling lethargic but am going to try adding more vitamins like you said Chris. I am fighting off bronchitis too so that might factor in. This RAD stuff is so good you don't want to go off of it.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I am at the end of 4 weeks now and am feeling lethargic but am going to try adding more vitamins like you said Chris. I am fighting off bronchitis too so that might factor in. This RAD stuff is so good you don't want to go off of it.
I'm really hoping that it's going to be one of those things that is different for women. Me & lethargy don't mix well.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Bronchitis can be really tough to push throug.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really hoping that it's going to be one of those things that is different for women. Me & lethargy don't mix well.

It wore me down for sure, it's been pretty persistent this time around. A got a feeling a got 2 different colds with this one too.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
It wore me down for sure, it's been pretty persistent this time around. A got a feeling a got 2 different colds with this one too.
Ugh. Just make sure you aren't pushing too hard. Don't want it turning into pneumonia.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I never got it. I attribute it to my noticing the bright yellow pee and thinking it was leeching vitamins from my system. Vitamin deficiency can definitely cause lethargy. I doubled my vitamins at around 2 weeks and never got the lethargy.
I bet the colds are coincidence more than anything. Especially bronchitis. That typically stems from post nasal drip from allergies, or a common cold. I keep an inhaler at the house at all times. That way when I do get post nasal drip I immediately start controlling the bronchial tubes from swelling shut due to inflammation and now I don't get the yearly bouts of bronchitis like I did before. My bronchitis always becomes asthmatic bronchitis, so I take care to stop bronchial constriction due to the inflammation immediately.
Ugh. Just make sure you aren't pushing too hard. Don't want it turning into pneumonia.
Yeah this would not be good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been recovering very quickly the last couple years and I almost get to the point I can just ignore it. This time was just tougher. Feel a bit better today, I missed my 21 rep deads but that's ok, I settled for 14. Not time to push it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been recovering very quickly the last couple years and I almost get to the point I can just ignore it. This time was just tougher. Feel a bit better today, I missed my 21 rep deads but that's ok, I settled for 14. Not time to push it.
Yes but the less damage the quicker the recovery. You would still benefit from using an inhaler even if over the counter. That or ephedrine, but not sure that is available where you are.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PhotoBomb

You're all very lucky I'm not competing :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

PhotoBomb

You're all very lucky I'm not competing :)
PSHHHHH!!!

No really looking stellar! You have the thickness you were missing last year and those arms man!!! I can't wait for your next show, you know I will be there with you!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Couple pics from this morning. Tightened up a little but Ghar1ne has me holding some water.
Good first week but time to push it harder this week!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling sluggish all week as I have dropped the majority of my carbs and aiming to get into ketosis. I thought a had dropped a little weight, because it looks like I am starting to tighten up, but the scales tell a different story....no change at all. 7 weeks to keep pushing.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

Couple pics from this morning. Tightened up a little but Ghar1ne has me holding some water.
Good first week but time to push it harder this week!
I've heard that is common with Ghar1ne. Still looking tighter though!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I started my new hybrid GVT/Power program yesterday. yates84 has set the bar high for me!! The real fun begins today...started my Osta & Rad this morning. Now, we'll start to see some real transforming in here! ;)

I'm going to stick with my beginning photos I already posted. Weight is only up 1lb since starting my cal increase. So, I feel those pics are still a good representation of where I am now as well. I'll assess where I am next Sunday & start getting up weekly pics...unless I see a drastic change before then!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Weight is at 216.5 post workout. That's down about 5 pounds since starting Super Cardarine. Pictures coming when I get home.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since everyone else posted something I figured I better take one, this was me about an hour ago before my last meal of the day. Even with the longer body hair my abs are definitely coming in quickly! Definitely happy with the progress right now with the crazy schedule I have had recently messing up a few workout opps.

I need to man-scape and see how everything is looking under the fur! :)

_Progress 10-19-15.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Since everyone else posted something I figured I better take one, this was me about an hour ago before my last meal of the day. Even with the longer body hair my abs are definitely coming in quickly! Definitely happy with the progress right now with the crazy schedule I have had recently messing up a few workout opps.

I need to man-scape and see how everything is looking under the fur! :)

View attachment 125301
Looking lean, my man. This is gonna be some tight competition.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318760.153018.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318768.819817.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318776.405499.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318786.304810.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318793.286842.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318800.405024.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318809.405230.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445318816.905267.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good BamBam! Can definitely see the cuts coming in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am headed in the wrong direction, since I have been sick it's be hard for me to keep my nutrition balanced. I tend to eat a lot of carbs in the evenings. Once I start it's hard to control. I just have to not get started on the high carbs and I would be fine. IF is helping me not put on too much though and the RAD is good for handing the extra carbs as well. I still have a chance to get back on track and show some progress.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am headed in the wrong direction, since I have been sick it's be hard for me to keep my nutrition balanced. I tend to eat a lot of carbs in the evenings. Once I start it's hard to control. I just have to not get started on the high carbs and I would be fine. IF is helping me not put on too much though and the RAD is good for handing the extra carbs as well. I still have a chance to get back on track and show some progress.
Switch to CBL with your IF you are having a hard time with that. Pretty much no carbs until your last meal then if you want to eat 150-200g it shouldn't be an issue.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Switch to CBL with your IF you are having a hard time with that. Pretty much no carbs until your last meal then if you want to eat 150-200g it shouldn't be an issue.
CBL style with IF is petty much what I do. Works really well when I stick to it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do we have here? Maybe a prize pack to the winner?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might throw in some extra goodies too. I hear there are some nice long sleeve thermal shirts, mass550, revolution PCT and rev test sitting around my closet :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I might throw in some extra goodies too. I hear there are some nice long sleeve thermal shirts, mass550, revolution PCT and rev test sitting around my closet :)
UGH I AM SO HUNGRY FOR THE GAINZ

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I could use a bad ass long sleeve shirt!
Did my mouth just start watering?
Yes. Yes it did.
Nice stash huh?
Let the gainz begin! ��

View attachment 125406
Funny mine started with this post.

Just to let you all know, I did a little man-scaping, and well DAMN! I looked better under there than I expected. I drop a little more fat and my abs are going to be looking damn good! I am going to wait another few days or maybe a week to show my progress though. I seem to be getting the perfect mix with the EPI-GH, Super Cardarine and Ostarine. My training is staying strong I filled back up with glycogen, and the fat is coming off at a nice pace.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I am wide awake from my diet pill at LUNCH!!!! This extra time made me a liar. I saw this in the mirror and had to take the shot.

10-22-15 progress after all meals.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morry Anabolics 605
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41