Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The donations are moreso out of the good of our hearts and we have some we are willing to put in on this. However people who are not in a financial position to donate are not being required to make one.

I didn't get too excited, I mean he is in great shape but his goals are to gain lean muscle mass. So it will come down to how much he gains and how much of it appears to have been fat. Depending on metabolism that can be pretty tricky for some. I do expect to see him fill out but depends on how he goes about increasing calories.

This is a transformation contest though, not a physique contest so I don't think he has a leg up over anyone just from being ripped at the start. If he is 5-10lbs heavier and almost as lean at the end then he will do well, or at least be happy with his progress.
Yeah man, I get it for sure.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, hopefully nobody took my post the wrong way. I was just cracking in on the fun. Much respect for that cat and all the work he has put in for that physique

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, hopefully nobody took my post the wrong way. I was just cracking in on the fun. Much respect for that cat and all the work he has put in for that physique
I don't think anyone did. It would have been hard to take it wrong. You would have to be looking for a reason to get upset for that to bother you. Thus far I think all of our impressions of you are that you are a stand up guy who busts his ass!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone did. It would have been hard to take it wrong. You would have to be looking for a reason to get upset for that to bother you. Thus far I think all of our impressions of you are that you are a stand up guy who busts his ass!
Thanks MrKleen73...Preciate that..RESPECT BRO!!

CJNator

Awards
Will sub to other threads when I have the time to look through them lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Goals.png

This is the look I would Love To Achieve, any one else like to post a look of there Goals ??

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's funny you say that, growing up my Mother always told me I could be anything I wanted, I told her I wanted to be a Large Black Man!!
Why can't you be? Michael Jackson grew up a poor black boy, and died a rich white woman

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Is this still open to join a bit late I’m sure lol but reguardless subbed for gains and results!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this still open to join a bit late I’m sure lol but reguardless subbed for gains and results!
It is Closed, But I would vote to let you join, what is everyone else's thoughts ????

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get him in! He’s got less time anyways so it’s actually a disadvantage to him ha

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Thanks guys not looking to win as I can see in yals photos haha just looking to be apart of something to get me motivated again hit a real dark patch in life lost all motivation but I’m back now after and have a bottle of Purus labs recycle for donation
256BC706-9DA9-4B30-961E-F615A45AD311.jpeg

This was my dark time about 5 months ago when I realized I was in a bad spot at 236 at my heaviest this was 4 months after having both meniscus and acl replaced in right leg after severing it playing rugby and then two months ago I just completely severed it again but decided I wasn’t gunna let a leg beat me so here I am ready to put the work in
47805693-F6AA-47CC-B04C-29EB746A0D2C.jpeg

This is my current photo at 195 for this contest/journey thanks again for letting me join agains brothers!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys not looking to win as I can see in yals photos haha just looking to be apart of something to get me motivated again hit a real dark patch in life lost all motivation but I’m back now after and have a bottle of Purus labs recycle for donation
View attachment 166151
This was my dark time about 5 months ago when I realized I was in a bad spot at 236 at my heaviest this was 4 months after having both meniscus and acl replaced in right leg after severing it playing rugby and then two months ago I just completely severed it again but decided I wasn’t gunna let a leg beat me so here I am ready to put the work in
View attachment 166152
This is my current photo at 195 for this contest/journey thanks again for letting me join agains brothers!
Nice work man. Thats some pretty awesome progress. If i were you i would posted the first pic for the starting pic and then posted a current one at the end lol wouldve won for sure. Just kidding

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work man. Thats some pretty awesome progress. If i were you i would posted the first pic for the starting pic and then posted a current one at the end lol wouldve won for sure. Just kidding
I really lol’d

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Work! Good Luck !

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aw man, I’d love to join also guys if that’s cool? Got deployed a couple months ago but back to civilization this week. Heh heh?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Aw man, I’d love to join also guys if that’s cool? Got deployed a couple months ago but back to civilization this week. Heh heh?
Get in man! Late joiners have more work to do ha

And thanks for your service!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to be great! I’m in to follow! Excited to see all of your results!! Even more excited for Nspire

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hahah thanks and that took a lot of work staying away from the ho ho’s lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 166102

This is the look I would Love To Achieve, any one else like to post a look of there Goals ??
I'd say this is pretty close to my ideal. Callum is an aesthetic beast...

Hell yea man, is everyone else cool with it? I can have pics up this weekend???
Get them up quick, the longer you wait the less likely to win.
This is going to be great! I’m in to follow! Excited to see all of your results!! Even more excited for @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=279378" target="_blank">Nspire</a></u>
Agreed! Nspire I hope you are still in this thing, haven't heard from you in a bit.
Lift with us if you want to come!
Haha!

[video=youtube;84cVizR6sPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ[/video]

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73 I would be Very Happy with that look!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73 , this weekend first progress pics? (My hip tire says no.)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 I would be Very Happy with that look!
Yeah they call him the Young Arnold or whatever due to his aesthetics.
MrKleen73 , this weekend first progress pics? (My hip tire says no.)
Yes Sir! The hip tire is wrong!!!! I am having the same argument with what is left of mine...
Man so close! I know you are really aiming to get under 200!!!! Keep it up!

Okay guys I did some bloodwork last week at work and my HDL was a bit low so I decided to add in a PPAR Agonist in the form of SR9009 for the remainder of the cycle. I had forgotten I had it until I was trying to figure out a way to bring my HDL back up and then it hit me that I had a vial of this stuff lying around. So I am expecting to see some improvement in August when I go back in for full bloodwork.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah they call him the Young Arnold or whatever due to his aesthetics.

Yes Sir! The hip tire is wrong!!!! I am having the same argument with what is left of mine...

Man so close! I know you are really aiming to get under 200!!!! Keep it up!

Okay guys I did some bloodwork last week at work and my HDL was a bit low so I decided to add in a PPAR Agonist in the form of SR9009 for the remainder of the cycle. I had forgotten I had it until I was trying to figure out a way to bring my HDL back up and then it hit me that I had a vial of this stuff lying around. So I am expecting to see some improvement in August when I go back in for full bloodwork.
Man I wish I knew what you were talking about.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Transformation &amp; Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Here’s what I’m working with guys. Haven’t worked out in a month so be kind haha

IMG_0866.JPG

I’ll get one of my buddies to take some better pics next week.

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
212.3lbs as of 2 hours ago
Bf= no idea

Goals:
Gonna be straight cutting for the next month and will gradually work in to a recomp.

Also going the natty route Any questions please ask!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here’s what I’m working with guys. Haven’t worked out in a month so be kind haha

View attachment 166337

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
Bf= no idea

Goals:
Gonna be straight cutting for the next month and will gradually work in to a recomp.

You planning on using any supplements?

Why haven't you worked out in a month?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wesb2387 must be nice to look that good after taking a month off.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 166337

Stats:
31yrs old
6ft
Bf= no idea

Goals:

You’re gonna be shreddy bro!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wesb2387 must be nice to look that good after taking a month off.
Ha my bad, I was deployed. I plan on using some Radiate for preworkout and that’s really it. Got some EAA’s I might use.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't do update pics outside (to put in comparison to start pics) its raining all day. Did some quick pics in front of a mirror.
I'm leaning out good.

leaner.jpg