Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great job Whisky your hard work in showing!!!

Just because the contest is over, doesn't mean we can keep posting our victory here. I would encourage everyone to keep us all update on there gains (or losses) !!
Thanks brother, just need to get some proper mass on and try to fill out the skin a bit now. I just enjoy the journey, no idea where it’ll end lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother, just need to get some proper mass on and try to fill out the skin a bit now. I just enjoy the journey, no idea where it’ll end lol
If you are like me it may never end !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whisky , with the last pic, you would have won the competition! Now you are officially ripped! It even seems to me as the loose skin issue got way better! Effect from MK-677's upped collagen synthesis?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whisky , with the last pic, you would have won the competition! Now you are officially ripped! It even seems to me as the loose skin issue got way better! Effect from MK-677's upped collagen synthesis?
Thanks brother, appreciate that.

Genuinely I think the cjc/mk combo is helping the skin, I can ‘grab’ less than I used to for sure. Whether it can bring it all the way in remains to be seen but I’m staying on it for the foreseeable. If I can add lean mass on that test run it would also help....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here my current progress pic:

x2 - Copy.jpg

...on my way, still a long journey.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Goof HGP shoulders are looking stellar !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hairygrandpa lookin like a jacked gorilla! Nice work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would anyone be interested in some sort of new challenge or contest? This dang boot is demotivating enough and I want to try to get some external motivation going for now.

I was thinking The Hulk Out for Halloween Challenge or something along those lines. People getting themselves buffed up for costumes or just in general... Would be starting maybe this weekend or next then all the way through Halloween.

That or perhaps a twist on my old Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas challenge. However instead could be 2 categories like... Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas or Building yourself a bigger ChristMASS challenge!

If we decided to only do the Christmas one I would say to start it Sat Sept 1st.

If we were going to do both just to help us all have something going on then Start the Christmas one Nov. 1

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Work is so busy I might have to be a spectator on this one

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with Rocket on this one, couldn't commit fully to the last transformation. Nov 1 and after for me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would anyone be interested in some sort of new challenge or contest? This dang boot is demotivating enough and I want to try to get some external motivation going for now.

I was thinking The Hulk Out for Halloween Challenge or something along those lines. People getting themselves buffed up for costumes or just in general... Would be starting maybe this weekend or next then all the way through Halloween.

That or perhaps a twist on my old Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas challenge. However instead could be 2 categories like... Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas or Building yourself a bigger ChristMASS challenge!

If we decided to only do the Christmas one I would say to start it Sat Sept 1st.

If we were going to do both just to help us all have something going on then Start the Christmas one Nov. 1
Well given I start my first pin cycle in 9 days and run it pretty much up to Xmas the timing works rather nicely for me brother - I would be in all the way up to the balls (and they might get shoved in an all)......

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Work is so busy I might have to be a spectator on this one
I can understand that, and I am going to play hell with my work schedule too. Just trying to avoid my usual ballooning that starts typically starts in Nov.
I'm with Rocket on this one, couldn't commit fully to the last transformation. Nov 1 and after for me
Sounds good.
Well given I start my first pin cycle in 9 days and run it pretty much up to Xmas the timing works rather nicely for me brother - I would be in all the way up to the balls (and they might get shoved in an all)......
Sweet! THis one doesn't even have to be a contest, just like a challenging goal to go for with people supporting one another.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can understand that, and I am going to play hell with my work schedule too. Just trying to avoid my usual ballooning that starts typically starts in Nov.

Sounds good.

Sweet! THis one doesn't even have to be a contest, just like a challenging goal to go for with people supporting one another.
Up for it in any style brother. I’m pretty decent at making myself train but the added accountability is helpful for those few sessions where it’s a real grind

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to get a bit leaner yet and then later this year I think I’m going to attempt a very serious bulk starting by November. First time pinning. I haven’t bulked in half a decade, but there’s no time like the present.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Diet and Gym time is crap this time of the year.
now if you want to have a DE-TRANSFORMATION contest I'm in. :icon_lol:

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well for one i think my transformation is done for the most part. I think from here on out its gonna be small changes at a time for me. Might pick up a few vials of test and maybe something else here in a few weeks but not sure yet. But im starting school on monday full time and also going to be working afternoons after being in school all day as well so not sure how committed im going to be able to be but i would participate just for sh1ts and giggles

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Any chance for another one of these challenges for near future?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For those who don't want to wait, I used to do an annual Unwrap your abs for Christmas thread. Basically for those who want to get leaner instead of fatter during the holidays.

I am about to start my own log but if there are enough people interested we can do a group accountability thread for it now. Hit up 6 weeks of dieting, or make one called something like "No New Year Resolution Challenge, Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself...

Make the penalty for not succeeding something publicly embarrassing on youtube and facebook. I was thinking if we failed could be something like having to dress up as a Baby in a diaper with a bottle, and say "I was a big baby and chose not to finish my fitness challenge, so now I have to post this video..." Then put the links in the main thread for anyone who failed to keep there goals in check so we can all watch and enjoy them. .

Need to have something you don't want to do, looming in the background for accountability.

Thoughts, suggestions?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm up for whatever, couldn't finish the last competition because it was prime time lawncare season. All in for a fall/winter transformation.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those who don't want to wait, I used to do an annual Unwrap your abs for Christmas thread. Basically for those who want to get leaner instead of fatter during the holidays.

I am about to start my own log but if there are enough people interested we can do a group accountability thread for it now. Hit up 6 weeks of dieting, or make one called something like "No New Year Resolution Challenge, Procrastination = Masturbation don't screw yourself...

Make the penalty for not succeeding something publicly embarrassing on youtube and facebook. I was thinking if we failed could be something like having to dress up as a Baby in a diaper with a bottle, and say "I was a big baby and chose not to finish my fitness challenge, so now I have to post this video..." Then put the links in the main thread for anyone who failed to keep there goals in check so we can all watch and enjoy them. .

Need to have something you don't want to do, looming in the background for accountability.

Thoughts, suggestions?
Sounds awesome, I’m sure we’ll have more join once started!