transdermal test

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually take the lead in any class i take now....and i expect nothing less than an A. it's sort of an obligation to lead if you are considerably older than the majority of your classmates, and if you can't get an A in your late 30's into your 40's you suck. that being said there are tons of 30 and 40 year olds at attending universities at the bachelors and masters level today. plus i get away with people assuming i am 28-35 ....so i can pretend to be "inbetween" young and "old" lol
Straight A's so far! ;)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
It (transdermal delivery) can definitely work. Not everyone will respond the same. But then again, not everyone responds identically to 200 mg of test/cyp or 30 mg of dbol.

The efficiency/absorption depends greatly on the carrier/transporting agent. Different carriers may be used and they won't always tell you everything regarding proprietary ingredients. This can literally be the determining factor as to whether 10% or 80% absorption is achieved.

Also, rotating fresh application site plays a role. Also matters how these sites are cleaned or prepared.

So it's inaccurate to generalize and say "transdermals will always work great" or to say "transdermals are always inefficient"
I really feel that if you give it enough time...and you dose it properly/adequately....it can work for anyone. and if not? i am confident that phlogel will increase absorption enough to compensate for those who respond poorly. i got frustrated at first....but after 6 months to a year of adjusting dosage and playing with adjunct products? i am satisfied with the results. i end up with higher test levels than most on injections....and i was a slow responder initially. Of course i rotate spots and try to apply after showering when possible, apply twice a day etc etc

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Yeah 50mg per ml I'm not sure about andro gel there was a thread somewhere that a man was using andro gel and had say a base line of 600 he then started using andro gel right after applying a moisturizer lotion his wife bought and his numbers shot to 1400. We are talking andro gel doing this imagine if he was using something else. And ven. Is slang lol I'm sure you heard of the name before ill give you a hint has to do with GATORS

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yeah 50mg per ml I'm not sure about andro gel there was a thread somewhere that a man was using andro gel and had say a base line of 600 he then started using andro gel right after applying a moisturizer lotion his wife bought and his numbers shot to 1400. We are talking andro gel doing this imagine if he was using something else.
I think he was applying the lotion after. Seems like applying lotion before would hinder absorption.

As you probably know, the UG Trans that your referring to started as a gel and then they changed it to a lotion as they were experiencing higher absorption rates.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
I think he was applying the lotion after. Seems like applying lotion before would hinder absorption.

As you probably know, the UG Trans that your referring to started as a gel and then they changed it to a lotion as they were experiencing higher absorption rates.
Well I was talking to him and he said the gel gets better absorption it just takes longer to dry

MuscleJ

Awards
I feel left out of the loop im not a engineer nor do I work in that field. Im in the health field.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I feel left out of the loop im not a engineer nor do I work in that field. Im in the health field.
Please gtfo of this thread then....j/k lol....Im no injuneer either, far from it :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah 50mg per ml I'm not sure about andro gel there was a thread somewhere that a man was using andro gel and had say a base line of 600 he then started using andro gel right after applying a moisturizer lotion his wife bought and his numbers shot to 1400. We are talking andro gel doing this imagine if he was using something else. And ven. Is slang lol I'm sure you heard of the name before ill give you a hint has to do with GATORS
Gator ven

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read bloods can very significanlty depending on when the testing is done. Test levels peak about two hours after administration and level off after 4 hours or so. Moreover, if blood is drawn from the area of application, test levels will be abnormally high. It's best to apply AndroGel first thing in the morning and take bloods late in the day for steady state test levels. Applying a moisturizer will help absorption but to a large extend. Maybe a 3%-5% increase. After a shower is the best time for application.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
From what I've read bloods can very significanlty depending on when the testing is done. Test levels peak about two hours after administration and level off after 4 hours or so. Moreover, if blood is drawn from the area of application, test levels will be abnormally high. It's best to apply AndroGel first thing in the morning and take bloods late in the day for steady state test levels. Applying a moisturizer will help absorption but to a large extend. Maybe a 3%-5% increase. After a shower is the best time for application.
Right I have heard fresh from a hot shower, run over with a razor to your spots. Hit it with an alcohol pad then apply transderm then I would apply a moisturizer after

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Damn, talk about a hijack.

Maybe y'all should start an engineering thread.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
alot of that is dependent on the class. jumping straight into calculus and organic chemistry when you haven't took a math course in 20 years was brutal. i had to study for hours a day just to make a B. i literally had to relearn everything that i had forgotten, very quickly. i attended during the day, but i have seen that many older students attend at night and on weekends in the"accelerated programs" designed for working adults. those classes are definitely easier. a friend of mine went on the weekends and he said that the instructors let you take the test until you passed it. nobody failed.
Yeah all my classes have been sociology, anthropology, criminal justice and social work...right in my wheelhouse lol. So i excel since my writing skills are excellent as are my testing abilities. Abstract math and the like? C's at best :D. I went right back into it without missing a beat after more than a decade off. But yeah...i take EVERY online option available and/or go at night or mid-day...much more old folks...although i do rather enjoy the 18-24 year old girls in the morning classes!!!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is a very viable form of delivery for hormones that have poor oral bioavailability. Transdermals have been used for years with great success. Granted, you need to use more hormone due to dismal absorption rates but the cost of non-estered base hormones is usually much less than estered counterparts and offsets any issue.

Do not use alcohol based carriers. Do not applly alcohol to areas. Alcohol only servesd to dry area which will in turn decrease absorption. Apply in areas that have ample blood flow...inside forearms, clavicle, calves, inner thigh.

I haven't been on forum in a while but I have played with transdermals and had excellent results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal.html

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal is a very viable form of delivery for hormones that have poor oral bioavailability. Transdermals have been used for years with great success. Granted, you need to use more hormone due to dismal absorption rates but the cost of non-estered base hormones is usually much less than estered counterparts and offsets any issue.

Do not use alcohol based carriers. Do not applly alcohol to areas. Alcohol only servesd to dry area which will in turn decrease absorption. Apply in areas that have ample blood flow...inside forearms, clavicle, calves, inner thigh.

I haven't been on forum in a while but I have played with transdermals and had excellent results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal.html
Nice log post Jonny. Thanks for the providing your experience. I have added Phlojel to my T gel and although it is still at the early stages of its use, I am noticing a nice lil boost. So I can provide a better assessment win I get my next bloodwork done in about two months or so.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah btw MuscleJ gave me a source and i never got anything. people be warned. his inbox is full so i thought i'd share with everybody.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like I may be joining the TRT/Androgel club. Just rec'd a script. It sounds as if I should ask about going the compound pharmacy route. I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations - please PM me - I feel a bit lost (and honestly, sort of let down).

zendog

Awards
I increased my Ven TD test dose from 1ml morning and night to 2ml morning and night a week ago and now feels like low dose inj test.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
So what's all your guys opinions on transdermal? My source wants to sell me them. I think it's the same guy mentioned earlier

thatguy28

thatguy28

Awards
Ive been running transdermal test base 100mg/ml at 1ml am and 1ml pwo for the last two weeks and im loving it. Elevated mood through out the day as well as having energy all day long. Libido is through the roof. Havent weighed in since starting but the mirror is showing gains. Ive also started trans trest at 100mg/ml pwo and the pumps are insane. Feels like im going to tear outa my skin. Im applying these amounts assuming im getting about 50% absorbtion based on the effects im feeling. This is all based on the past two weeks so others may have different effects. Hope this helps some.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
can someone pm me about gator ven, just need to confirm something