Transdermal HGH Patch!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait if I signup today I can get it for free?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Would I notice anything besides sleep from 4wka? Any fat loss or new muscle ?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I notice anything besides sleep from 4wka? Any fat loss or new muscle ?
Probably not, it's more of a way to try the product for yourself.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So how would one month show any results? Besides sleep and some tingling. Imo then a one month free supply does little to prove validity. Im not knocking the product down I just wish there were some bloods or something we could see or have run it sponsored for 3months with bloods each month who isn't working for company

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Why is it only Need2 pushing this patch crap?? Do they have some kind of agreement with you guys?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Why is it only Need2 pushing this patch crap?? Do they have some kind of agreement with you guys?
What in the world are you talking about? Need2BuildMuscle is not affiliated with AgeForce in anyway, shape, or form.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how would one month show any results? Besides sleep and some tingling. Imo then a one month free supply does little to prove validity. Im not knocking the product down I just wish there were some bloods or something we could see or have run it sponsored for 3months with bloods each month who isn't working for company
1 Month is a way to try the product to see if it does "anything" that you can tell personally. Granted it won't make a night/day difference, but look at OTC GH supplements, they do sample packs for 1-2 days and people rave about how good their sleep was. It's really quite funny to think people use the GH boosters for 30 days and expect something spectacular or even significant.

I'd be glad to get a sponsored 3 month run if someone is willing to do blood work. Heck, I might even just offer a 3 month run without bloodwork just to see how it affects someone longer-term.

Please don't take my representation with NTBM as any affiliation with AgeForce. I just wanted to learn more and experiment with the product, and I figured becoming a rep would give me the best access to the products and information. I have posted all that I have learned from them, so there are some obvious gaps that they're not willing to fill in. I figure I'll be able to run the patches long-term and determine for myself their efficacy. I really wish now that I had gotten bloodwork before though...

Listen, I don't profess these to be the greatest thing out there, but they may have some utility. I'm just as curious (and skeptical) as y'all are. They're probably not as good as injectable HGH, but they're also probably better than OTC GH Boosters. I'm wondering where they are compared to peptides, because if they were as good as peptides, I'd be glad to give those up in favor of patches.

I'm trying to be as open and upfront with you guys as I can be with the information provided, and my personal experiences. If you check my log you'll see I'm quite honest about my experiences with the different patches, not glowing reviews across the board.

What in the world are you talking about? Need2BuildMuscle is not affiliated with AgeForce in anyway, shape, or form.
Correct, no affiliation. If Nater/NTBM were doing it, it would probably be with a UGL using micro-needles, LOL!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How much does blood work for GH cost. I would do it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I did a non sponsored thing earlier with erase to prove how effective it is on 1000 of test.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much does blood work for GH cost. I would do it
About $60 through PrivateMDLabs, you'd get the test for IGF-1 levels (best marker for increased GH).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But at same time me being on test right now might skew the results

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
About the same I paid for my estrogen testosterone check up

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well once im done in a few months and ur interested PM me. If I wasn't on test I would deffinatly test this product out for. 3month run

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemme know when you're done, the offer is open for anyone though.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah cool thanks man! It would be great for pct and recovery wise especially since this current cycle is going to be along the lines of 6month long test cycle.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Listen, I don't profess these to be the greatest thing out there, but they may have some utility. I'm just as curious (and skeptical) as y'all are. They're probably not as good as injectable HGH, but they're also probably better than OTC GH Boosters. I'm wondering where they are compared to peptides, because if they were as good as peptides, I'd be glad to give those up in favor of patches.
I think the same way..if these patches can match or even come close to peptides than these patches would be a phenomenal alternative.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super interested to see test results. With me being in japan though I have no access (or so it'd seem) to all the tests.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im happy with milas service so far

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah cool thanks man! It would be great for pct and recovery wise especially since this current cycle is going to be along the lines of 6month long test cycle.
That's a long cycle! Good luck!

I think the same way..if these patches can match or even come close to peptides than these patches would be a phenomenal alternative.
Right, while I liked peptides the pinning got tedious 3-4 times a day, everyday. Just the price of needles adds up!

Super interested to see test results. With me being in japan though I have no access (or so it'd seem) to all the tests.
Yeah, I hope someone steps up to it.

Im happy with milas service so far
I'm doing nothing, just trying to get the best information out to y'all and hopefully giving interested folks a chance to try it out with as little risk as possible. I know that's the only way I was willing to try it...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soooo, results from actual users????
We got about 100 orders from AM members, so hopefully they will start reporting. SupplementJunkie has been using them for 3 months now and is recovering from an injury. I just finished my first pack. It seems from user feedback that "something" is happening, just not entirely sure what or how potent it is yet. Hopefully more people will post their experiences from the free trial offer.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that this is refreshing--very very wise statement!
Thanks man. I figure maybe around 35 i'll jump on it. Who knows, by then they might have something better than test. Hard to tell with the way technology is advancing.

I might have kids by then as well....and if I have any girls...I gotta be the biggest dad on the block :)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Anyway to get the free month supply up and going again?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I figure maybe around 35 i'll jump on it. Who knows, by then they might have something better than test. Hard to tell with the way technology is advancing.

I might have kids by then as well....and if I have any girls...I gotta be the biggest dad on the block :)

If I have a girl I'm gonna be the biggest dad on the block :D