fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
This is not where I expected this thread to go, but hey, some funny pix thats for sure..SJ

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was only a matter of time before the picture turned into women with wearing little to no clothes.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.

vs.

Both will blow you right, one is just preferable, no matter the savings...
I dunno, seems like you get more "bang" for the buck, just remember safety first...

vs.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Which one should i do 1st you fools.. This thread is just crazy! women on cans Crack heads for real guys?????

TRANSADERM
DERMACRINE

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
This thread is incredible.

To both sides a free beer!

I'm on transaderm solo at the moment and for the most part very happy with the results. Doing six weeks will update as time goes on.

The whole reason- PP's product had across the board overwhelmingly positive reviews and I was pissed the day it sold out and I was never smart enough to grab a bottle..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is incredible.

To both sides a free beer!

I'm on transaderm solo at the moment and for the most part very happy with the results. Doing six weeks will update as time goes on.

The whole reason- PP's product had across the board overwhelmingly positive reviews and I was pissed the day it sold out and I was never smart enough to grab a bottle..
Very nice to hear the Transaderm is going well so far man. Looking forward to your future updates!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just bought two bottles of Dermacrine, would be interesting to do a side by side comparison :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya guys keep the feedback rolling in on the T-Derm

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one should i do 1st you fools.. This thread is just crazy! women on cans Crack heads for real guys?????

TRANSADERM
DERMACRINE
Well Transaderm has 2.5 times the number of servings (60 versus 23), and costs less ($45 shipped after 15% discount versus $51 shipped after 10% discount).

However, Dermacrine has been around longer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you guys are willing to say who manufactures the transaderm could you post COA? I think it would lend credibility to your product and make people feel better about purchasing.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just bought two bottles of Dermacrine, would be interesting to do a side by side comparison :D
Well the good news is when you buy a bottle of Transaderm you can pay less than half of what you already paid, and actually run it 50% longer!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you guys are willing to say who manufactures the transaderm could you post COA? I think it would lend credibility to your product and make people feel better about purchasing.
Is there a COA for every product you try or buy? Is that a COA for every batch? I'm really at a loss as to what credibility a COA will provide, especially when people would probably say "that's been photoshopped" or something equally ridiculous.

I gotta be honest with you buddy, and please don't take this the wrong way, but it seems like you're shillin' like a villain on penicillin. I may be off here, but your posts are a bit one-sided. And I'm not trying to start anything (unless you want to participate in the picture war, LOL), just kinda picked up on it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a COA for every product you try or buy? Is that a COA for every batch? I'm really at a loss as to what credibility a COA will provide, especially when people would probably say "that's been photoshopped" or something equally ridiculous.

I gotta be honest with you buddy, and please don't take this the wrong way, but it seems like you're shillin' like a villain on penicillin. I may be off here, but your posts are a bit one-sided. And I'm not trying to start anything (unless you want to participate in the picture war, LOL), just kinda picked up on it.
Im not one sided I am using your formastanozol lol, all im saying if your willing to say who produces your product why not prove it? Most companies dont provide because they dont want to disclose whos manufacturing it, but since NTBM voices this so much I was just curious. No need to get panties in a a bunch.

I also didnt technically "buy" Dermacrine I had product credit and decided to pick that up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not one sided I am using your formastanozol lol, all im saying if your willing to say who produces your product why not prove it? Most companies dont provide because they dont want to disclose whos manufacturing it, but since NTBM voices this so much I was just curious. No need to get panties in a a bunch.

I also didnt technically "buy" Dermacrine I had product credit and decided to pick that up.
No problem bro, I like you and didn't think you'd be totally one sided, I just got one of those feelings that I wanted to squelch, ya know? It's cool, panties unbhunched (they were really wedged up there from squats this morning!).

Nice, that's a lot of credits you've got there! I used to have product credit "rebates" but they're no longer there on PP. I don't know what happened, but they got wiped out of my account. :(

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem bro, I like you and didn't think you'd be totally one sided, I just got one of those feelings that I wanted to squelch, ya know? It's cool, panties unbhunched (they were really wedged up there from squats this morning!).

Nice, that's a lot of credits you've got there! I used to have product credit "rebates" but they're no longer there on PP. I don't know what happened, but they got wiped out of my account. :(
No worries mango.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
So anybody with real feedback?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the good news is when you buy a bottle of Transaderm you can pay less than half of what you already paid, and actually run it 50% longer!
That statement says it all right there^^;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I get back on my feet as far as finances I'm running it for sure.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing it back for the lulz!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd post a pic of Tara Reid, but AM doesn't allow that anymore.
Yikes, trying to scare me into submission! LOL!

But for every botched surgery, there's plenty of successes!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look in supp forum. i did a comparo
its just hard take peoples word now a days on forums since there are so many silent reps and such. Would like to see more reviews like this.

Not questioning your credibility AMbulldog, but I can't just base it off one review. Like I said would be interesting to see more reviews such as his.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its just hard take peoples word now a days on forums since there are so many silent reps and such. Would like to see more reviews like this.

Not questioning your credibility AMbulldog, but I can't just base it off one review. Like I said would be interesting to see more reviews such as his.
there should be plenty of logs to follow in the coming weeks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Want to log it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to log it?
I have never tried the topical dermacrine and have some current obligations right now. When do you need it logged by?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried the topical dermacrine and have some current obligations right now. When do you need it logged by?
Just let me know, I have some flexibility...

MR.223

Awards
Just sold my two bottles of Derm I purchased from PP during there latest sale, I sold them for a little profit...haha, and I have since bought a bottle of transaderm. I should have the bottle Mon or Tues. Can't wait to try it, especially since I have tried Derm once before, it will be nice to compare. I hope I get the same effects and overall good feeling I got from Derm. Because at that price, and the amount I get
simply can't be beat. It's just hard for me to believe what I get from transaderm, and for that price. I mean if the products have the same
ingredients, at the same dose, how is there such a price difference? Either PP has just been being the tax man, and straight taking people
to the cleaners on Derm, and NTBM is just hooking people up, and giving them a damn good product at a wonderful price, Or transaderm is really no good, and PP charges the price they do because derm actually works? Who knows, and only time will tell. I will know for myself
very shortly. I just can't see, or don't understand how there could be such a price difference for the same product, are manufacturing cost
really that different for the same product? I know if Trans works the same as Derm, all never buy another PP product again. I really like PP, but if NTBM can give me a cheap Derm product that works, why couldn't PP? Why would they tax out the a$$ for dermacrine? 23 serving
for 49.99 or 60 servings for 45$ shipped, that a pretty big difference in my book.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just sold my two bottles of Derm I purchased from PP during there latest sale, I sold them for a little profit...haha, and I have since bought a bottle of transaderm. I should have the bottle Mon or Tues. Can't wait to try it, especially since I have tried Derm once before, it will be nice to compare. I hope I get the same effects and overall good feeling I got from Derm. Because at that price, and the amount I get
simply can't be beat. It's just hard for me to believe what I get from transaderm, and for that price. I mean if the products have the same
ingredients, at the same dose, how is there such a price difference? Either PP has just been being the tax man, and straight taking people
to the cleaners on Derm, and NTBM is just hooking people up, and giving them a damn good product at a wonderful price, Or transaderm is really no good, and PP charges the price they do because derm actually works? Who knows, and only time will tell. I will know for myself
very shortly. I just can't see, or don't understand how there could be such a price difference for the same product, are manufacturing cost
really that different for the same product? I know if Trans works the same as Derm, all never buy another PP product again. I really like PP, but if NTBM can give me a cheap Derm product that works, why couldn't PP? Why would they tax out the a$$ for dermacrine? 23 serving
for 49.99 or 60 servings for 45$ shipped, that a pretty big difference in my book.

I'm pretty confident you will enjoy your experience with Transaderm bro! As you say, it is a great value considering the price vs the amount of servings you get, and then throw in the awesome carrier and its pure win!! Let us know your thoughts after you try it out bro! The feedback we have recieved from our logs has been great thus far ;)

MR.223

Awards
I'm pretty confident you will enjoy your experience with Transaderm bro! As you say, it is a great value considering the price vs the amount of servings you get, and then throw in the awesome carrier and its pure win!! Let us know your thoughts after you try it out bro! The feedback we have recieved from our logs has been great thus far ;)
You better believe I will let everyone know. Either I will praise it, or rip it. I'm hopeful, Derm made running orals so much easier it was just damn expensive, plus took forever to dry. I hope trans is just as good, it will be my new staple.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better believe I will let everyone know. Either I will praise it, or rip it. I'm hopeful, Derm made running orals so much easier it was just damn expensive, plus took forever to dry. I hope trans is just as good, it will be my new staple.
I have 4 bottles if that says anything.

MR.223

Awards
Just received my Transaderm. First impression, how the **** did they get 60 servings in that tiny a$$ bottle lol! And it's like half full, looks
Like someone has been using it before they sent it to me haha! All be starting it next Mon, still waiting on some stuff to arrive, stay tuned.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to the cleaners on Derm
, and NTBM is just hooking people up, and giving them a damn good product at a wonderful price, Or transaderm is really no good, and PP charges the price they do because derm actually works? Who knows, and only time will tell. I will know for myself
There are some very large differences between business practices that will lead to changes in price. I am not dissing NTBM here, nor trying to start another flame war (although my flame suit is pleasantly ironed), but one has to maintain a facility to cGMP regulations and the other outsources all product production. These are very big differences when it comes to pricing.