TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Guys, keep your eyes peeled for this when it comes back so u guys can get your hands on it. I am sure alot of you took advantage of MrSupps Bogo. make sure u have your test base covered for your cycles. transaderm works well for that..SJ
Any idea when it may come out?

I actually just finished a run of dermacrine ... which I used during an ostarine cycle of 8 weeks. The Dermacrine kicked ass ... seriously.

I want to use Transaderm with my Ultradrol cycle at the beginning of the year.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when it may come out?

I actually just finished a run of dermacrine ... which I used during an ostarine cycle of 8 weeks. The Dermacrine kicked ass ... seriously.

I want to use Transaderm with my Ultradrol cycle at the beginning of the year.
Just keep your eyes peeled and check the site everyday. As soon as you see it back in stock, grab it then. Dont wait becuase it will sell out again and again and again. It is a hot product right now and everyone wants to try it. I think it has sold out like 10 times already since it came out this summer. Its crazy how fast it goes..Take care..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its back!! Transaderm is in stock AND 25% off through the 30th with "givethanks25" ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Get it while you can....I don't expect either to last long with the 25% off sale
I second that!! HCGenerate and Transaderm sell fast without a sale, so I'm sure they are flying off the shelves!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would like to weigh in and say that my bottle of transaderm has lasted longer than my 6 week cycle....I did 5 pumps a day. I even did a week or two preload and I still have some left over.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate and Trans will always be a top seller since they work so well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to weigh in and say that my bottle of transaderm has lasted longer than my 6 week cycle....I did 5 pumps a day. I even did a week or two preload and I still have some left over.
I'm noticing that too. I started 2 weeks before my cycle at 5 pumps, then went to 6 pumps for 2 weeks and now I'm at 7 pumps per day. I have 2 more weeks left on cycle but more than enough Transaderm left...:)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing that too. I started 2 weeks before my cycle at 5 pumps, then went to 6 pumps for 2 weeks and now I'm at 7 pumps per day. I have 2 more weeks left on cycle but more than enough Transaderm left...:)
I think i'm going to keep running mine through PCT. Although I don't recommend for others to try this.......I'm simply just not going to leave 1/4 to 1/5 of a bottle sit unused. Just finish it off and leave it at that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HCGenerate and Trans will always be a top seller since they work so well.
i have really been impressed by a lot of ntbm products. hcgenerate/transaderm/formastanzol/need2slin/n2kts/bridge have all worked great....i want to try more ntbm products but i always seem to pick from this selection, lol.

damn good products!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i'm going to keep running mine through PCT. Although I don't recommend for others to try this.......I'm simply just not going to leave 1/4 to 1/5 of a bottle sit unused. Just finish it off and leave it at that.
I may low dose mine in PCT also tapering down if I have some left.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have really been impressed by a lot of ntbm products. hcgenerate/transaderm/formastanzol/need2slin/n2kts/bridge have all worked great....i want to try more ntbm products but i always seem to pick from this selection, lol.

damn good products!
Right! The best products right there. Swear by N2kts, N2S and HCGen.. Best products I've used in their category to date. Hands down!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right! The best products right there. Swear by N2kts, N2S and HCGen.. Best products I've used in their category to date. Hands down!!!!
I agree bro. Those are top notch products for sure. Transaderm is also in that category as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i highly recommend you try the transaderm/formastanzol combo.....best non-ph stack i ever tried. my results might be slightly skewed since i am on trt, but damn-that combo lit me up, lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i highly recommend you try the transaderm/formastanzol combo.....best non-ph stack i ever tried. my results might be slightly skewed since i am on trt, but damn-that combo lit me up, lol
Yea I will give it a run in the future for sure!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Now this is what I wanted to hear considering I am planning a run of Transaderm and Forma down the road..Awesome..SJ

These are some oif my all time favorite supplements..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now this is what I wanted to hear considering I am planning a run of Transaderm and Forma down the road..Awesome..SJThese are some oif my all time favorite supplements..
incredible results....incredible. this is my favorite all time combo!!!!!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
that is why I bought a crap load!!!!

mathew34

Awards
This comes across as more of a natty stack to me. Alittle overkill pct for Transderm. :love:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK guys, I said it a thousand times, if you want it, go and get it, or suffer again when its OOS..LOL but so true..I have been one of them..SJ
me too, lol!!! we don't get fooled again!!!