FOXDIE

Awards
I have been on TRT for about 2-3 years.

I have tried:
160mg e7d
60mg e3d
120 e4d
now on 120 e5d

with 160mg e7d i had a testo reading of 1100 at my peak (2-3 days after injection)

with 120 e5d, which is my recent (last weeks) blood test, at day 4 i had a reading of:

testo 340 24-827
dhea 444 110-510
tsh 0.90 0.40-4.50
e2 32 13-54

Why oh why is it so low? i feel like by day 5 im gonna be in the 200's before my next inject!

What would be your new injection strategy? i feel its time for e3d so my levels dont tank as fast? 80mg e3d? or 100 e3d?

Or just increase my shot to 200mg weekly? (as Crisler and my own doctor say that going more than once a week is obsessive for that slight increase in leveling things out.)

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
Well remember that eyes are all around us and to give you a heads up
remember man rules..
Dr. Crisler's man rules? Ok, not that this is his forum, but yes I know his man laws. What of them? Who are the eyes around us that I should be scared of? I never mentioned a single doctor's name that I am under the care of, so what is the big deal?
If one remembers this then you will take the proper actions. Common sense will dictate ones own actions.
What are you talking about, you sound like Gandalf or Yoda.

Some times one has to look through out the forrest to look for a particular tree. In this instance the tree is actually right in front of you.
OK now I'm pretty sure that you're on acid or something.

If anybody who is sane would like to constructively reply to my original post I would appreciate it! Thank you all in advance, your opinions are highly valued.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
Well remember that eyes are all around us and to give you a heads up
remember man rules..If one remembers this then you will take the proper actions. Common sense will dictate ones own actions.

Some times one has to look through out the forrest to look for a particular tree. In this instance the tree is actually right in front of you.
Do you want me to put this in plain english so you can understand it from a grade school level.
Yes I would appreciate that. Especially from someone whose profile states they have a high school education. So please enlighten my degree having self.

KNOCK KNOCK HELLO MCFLY......ANY ONE HOME !!
Who is McFly? Seriously, are you on psychedelics? Yes, I am indeed at my home.
Ok I see the post. That is a rather uninteresting tidbit of information, but thank you for bringing it to my attention, although I fail to see any relevance. I must just be stupid though...

Thats not his twin sister either
Thanks, because I really thought Dr. Crisler's twin sister logged into his account to make a one sentence post about lipids.

you can thank me later..after you are sitting their beating yourself in the head and kicking your self in the ass
I cannot thank you, because you have done nothing for me. In fact I'm pretty damn annoyed that you continue to waste my time and fill up this thread with crap. Please just go away, your obviously unqualified to even be here at all. And seriously, stop the drugs.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
Your handle on the English language concerning punctuation, grammar, and spelling leaves much to be desired.

I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR CRISLER YOU ****IN R3TARD.

Haha and now I see you deleted your last post. Just go away. Seriously.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Your handle on the English language concerning punctuation, grammar, and spelling leaves much to be desired.

I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR CRISLER YOU ****IN R3TARD.

Haha and now I see you deleted your last post. Just go away. Seriously.
HAHA me a retard ...I can not count how many times I have replied to your threads to help you out...So you are a hypermetaboliser so you would require more frequent injections just have to find the right dosage. You may have an over active glucuridation pathway that is excreting your hormones at an high rate. So you need to potential balance out your liver pathways in order for your T shots to work more efficiently. Yes a moron would have given you this kind of response... NOTTTT

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have been on TRT for about 2-3 years.

I have tried:
160mg e7d
60mg e3d
120 e4d
now on 120 e5d

with 160mg e7d i had a testo reading of 1100 at my peak (2-3 days after injection)

with 120 e5d, which is my recent (last weeks) blood test, at day 4 i had a reading of:

testo 340 24-827
dhea 444 110-510
tsh 0.90 0.40-4.50
e2 32 13-54

Why oh why is it so low? i feel like by day 5 im gonna be in the 200's before my next inject!

What would be your new injection strategy? i feel its time for e3d so my levels dont tank as fast? 80mg e3d? or 100 e3d?

Or just increase my shot to 200mg weekly? (as Crisler and my own doctor say that going more than once a week is obsessive for that slight increase in leveling things out.)
FOXDIE;

When you think little bit about it, it is practically impossible to figure out ones testosterone and estradiol levels when he is on infrequent schedule.

On the other board a guy was on E7D schedule.
He then did about seven blood draws, one each day between shots, and some following week.
We have reconstructed his E2 levels.
Not pretty at all.
His max was E2=44
His min was E2=5

One can make all kind of educated guesses that will always miss the thru levels.

The only solution to this conundrum is

daily (or twice daily) transdermals
or
daily or EOD t-shots

That guy did next experiment with daily blood draws.
He switched to 2x/week shots
The levels came out much more level but still requiring lots of guessing.

If you want to hope to know where you are and be able to adjust your TRT levels
ether do transdermals
or EOD T-shots

Usually the choice should depend on ones DHT levels on ether theraphy.

Attachment shows his daily E2 levels over two weeks span.

Look and weep.

Monday-->E2=44(high E2 lets chew up on Arimidex, lots of it)
Tuesday-->E2=5 (oh s*t, to low, drop arimidex)

Not too many people do blood draws every day, this one is worth paying attention to.
--------------------------
------

Attachments

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
FOXDIE;

When you think little bit about it, it is practically impossible to figure out ones testosterone and estradiol levels when he is on infrequent schedule.

On the other board a guy was on E7D schedule.
He then did about seven blood draws, one each day between shots, and some following week.
We have reconstructed his E2 levels.
Not pretty at all.
His max was E2=44
His min was E2=5

One can make all kind of educated guesses that will always miss the thru levels.

The only solution to this conundrum is

daily (or twice daily) transdermals
or
daily or EOD t-shots

That guy did next experiment with daily blood draws.
He switched to 2x/week shots
The levels came out much more level but still requiring lots of guessing.

If you want to hope to know where you are and be able to adjust your TRT levels
ether do transdermals
or EOD T-shots

Usually the choice should depend on ones DHT levels on ether theraphy.

Attachment shows his daily E2 levels over two weeks span.

Look and weep.

Monday-->E2=44(high E2 lets chew up on Arimidex, lots of it)
Tuesday-->E2=5 (oh s*t, to low, drop arimidex)
--------------------------
------

Please add in his adex scheduling...Please remove the person name to protect Identity because he may be a DR J patient and we do not want violate man rules as previously noted on his board.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Please add in his adex scheduling...Please remove the person name to protect Identity because he may be a DR J patient and we do not want violate man rules as previously noted on his board.
I do not have his Adex schedule.

If you get it let me know.

Working on name.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The EOD of HCG is what is peaking the E2.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
Thanks for the opinions guys. I have made my decision and will see how things go.

One week after taking a single .5mg arimidex my e2 was 32 on 120mg e5d test-cyp.

Guessing that .3mg and 120mg test-cyp e3d is a good start. Dr. Crisler recommends .25 e3d (I believe) for his patients to start with. He seems rather knowledgeable so I'll trust him heh.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opinions guys. I have made my decision and will see how things go.

One week after taking a single .5mg arimidex my e2 was 32 on 120mg e5d test-cyp.

Guessing that .3mg and 120mg test-cyp e3d is a good start. Dr. Crisler recommends .25 e3d (I believe) for his patients to start with. He seems rather knowledgeable so I'll trust him heh.
Just try it and then retest then adjust based on symptoms.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Me either, but I am gona learn it. Knowing the HS kids today.....this is the way of the future.
very true! dont old rich white guys go to anti aging clinics and get legal HGH and test? i seen some pretty buff 50-70 year olds at my gym LOL

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
very true! dont old rich white guys go to anti aging clinics and get legal HGH and test? i seen some pretty buff 50-70 year olds at my gym LOL
Majority of teens on antidepressants are causing alteration in hormone profiles making them even worse. How many kids and teens use plastic in the microwave even defrosting food in plastic container. How many mothers are feeding childern from plastic bottles and also heating up food in ready to go plastic containers? How many people pack there lunch and heat it up in the microwave? Microwave is not bad just do not have food in contact with plastic heating it or defrosting it. When I interview young males that are having issues this behavior is one of the most common ones that comes up. College students are the worse that are being effected with having wireless modem and sleeping with 2 computers most likely close to their heads altering melatonin production. These people are already stressed to the max and then add this on top with erractic sleep patterns common in college then factor in excessive use of cell phones or texting all day long. You are just setting up the perfect scene for hormonal imbalance not even taking in account of genetic dispostion to thyroid, diabetes, and stress

M261

Awards
One of these days you will realize you need to stop messing with your body; hopefully you'll figure this out before you cause permanent damage. You need your truthful bloodwork to figure out where your body is and you need to be under the care of a doctor - not self diagnosing/prescribing.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Majority of teens on antidepressants are causing alteration in hormone profiles making them even worse. How many kids and teens use plastic in the microwave even defrosting food in plastic container. How many mothers are feeding childern from plastic bottles and also heating up food in ready to go plastic containers? How many people pack there lunch and heat it up in the microwave? Microwave is not bad just do not have food in contact with plastic heating it or defrosting it. When I interview young males that are having issues this behavior is one of the most common ones that comes up. College students are the worse that are being effected with having wireless modem and sleeping with 2 computers most likely close to their heads altering melatonin production. These people are already stressed to the max and then add this on top with erractic sleep patterns common in college then factor in excessive use of cell phones or texting all day long. You are just setting up the perfect scene for hormonal imbalance not even taking in account of genetic dispostion to thyroid, diabetes, and stress

yeah i dont use floride toothpaste, i never keep my cellphone in my pocket, i try to drink distilled water, i take my zma lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont use floride toothpaste, i never keep my cellphone in my pocket, i try to drink distilled water, i take my zma lol
distilled water is really bad for you! It actually sucks nutrients and minerals from you or something of the likes. People who do use distilled water should add those drops you can get that kinda balances it out. Its really not good, man has never in all of history had distilled water to drink from.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
distilled water is really bad for you! It actually sucks nutrients and minerals from you or something of the likes. People who do use distilled water should add those drops you can get that kinda balances it out. Its really not good, man has never in all of history had distilled water to drink from.
Correct.......distilled water has no minerals in it and should not be consumed. Drink filtered or purified water instead. (RO WATER IF YOU CAN GET IT)

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
Thanks for supporting my decision The Matrix. And please realize I was only being a **** to you because you did come off with these cryptic messages alluding to me being a patient of Dr. John and breaking some kind of rule... No hard feelings hopefully either way. Later.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah im just scared of consuming flouride through water because flouride consumption is proven to lower test levels as well as many other health problems