TomCat's H-Drol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thats about right. I"m dosing 20/20/10/10 myself.

I'll let you know how that works - you'll know before you start your cycle.

x2 Timber's right on here, especially with Halo. 20/20/10/10 is ideal. Also if you opt for the SERM there's no need to use the ATD (Novedex). I actually try to stay away from ATD during PCT as it's steroidal & can be suppressive. Also at certain doses it acts like an anti-androgen and kills libido.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
x2 Timber's right on here, especially with Halo. 20/20/10/10 is ideal. Also if you opt for the SERM there's no need to use the ATD (Novedex). I actually try to stay away from ATD during PCT as it's steroidal & can be suppressive. Also at certain doses it acts like an anti-androgen and kills libido.
And who the f*** wants to kill libido...?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good read on the 4ad and helping with lethargy. i have three bottles sitting her of the old school stuff. Im glad i kept it around.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD is a steroidal inhibitor, it also acts as an anti androgen,

PCT tabs are a better choice over novedex, but dosing halo at 50mg for 4 weeks you wont need a SERM just a strong OTC PCT product

some people like to overdue PCT on mild compounds. even Testostolyze and Primal Male (or HemoTest) would be sufficient

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
ATD is a steroidal inhibitor, it also acts as an anti androgen,

PCT tabs are a better choice over novedex, but dosing halo at 50mg for 4 weeks you wont need a SERM just a strong OTC PCT product

some people like to overdue PCT on mild compounds. even Testostolyze and Primal Male (or HemoTest) would be sufficient
Just going to point out that the above in an opinion. It's your body... HDrol might be comparatively mild... but its still a steroid.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Then wut would I do with the Novadex XT? I was thinkin 20/20/10/10 cuz H-Drol is mild, and last time I took it I had no bad symps (gyno, hair loss, etc) Wut would be a good OTC PCT? Now wut about the Mass FX? You said to bridge it into PCT 10-14 days? How does that effect Mass FX?

Also, I got some Liver Support...Im preloading Hawthorne Berry 2 weeks before cycle, and running Liver Care while on cycle, and Milk Thistle in PCT, is that enough for the liver?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I can't sub this anymore... Ziq already told you he recommends a SERM. If you want an OTC PCT, PM the fool from post #55. He'll help you grow some tits.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I can't sub this anymore... Ziq already told you he recommends a SERM. If you want an OTC PCT, PM the fool from post #55. He'll help you grow some tits.
the first time I ran H-50, only PCT I did was Mass FX, no gyno

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
so ur saying all I'll need is 20/20/10/10 of Nolva? Nothing else

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm not saying that it ALL you need. I'm saying THAT is your SERM.

Read the first post of my log. You'll see my PCT. Granted it's a bit overkill - but at least my ass is covered.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm not saying that it ALL you need. I'm saying THAT is your SERM.

Read the first post of my log. You'll see my PCT. Granted it's a bit overkill - but at least my ass is covered.
ok, safer than sorry is always good. sorry man, but would a 'overkill' PCT effect ur gains?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I don't understand the purpose of this thread, it's not a log. It looks like you're trying to create a thread because you don't want to do the research required on your own...hopefully people will just put all the answers in your thread.

TomCat, it seems like you're missing some serious knowledge that would be good to know when cycling...start reading (searching) about PCT and cycling, support supps, etc!

when I said that I think it's scary that you're cycling in timbers log it wasn't because you're OCD but uneducated about cycling...you're asking some questions that someone that's cycling should already COMPLETELY understand.

this isn't meant to be rude, but it seems like some of the folks on here are getting frustrated that you don't seem to have a grasp of some basic concepts.

the first time I ran H-50, only PCT I did was Mass FX, no gyno
the above is not good logic and causes people problems all the time

ok, safer than sorry is always good. sorry man, but would a 'overkill' PCT effect ur gains?
no, some people will continue to get gains if they have a propper PCT.

start reading :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Then wut would I do with the Novadex XT? I was thinkin 20/20/10/10 cuz H-Drol is mild, and last time I took it I had no bad symps (gyno, hair loss, etc) Wut would be a good OTC PCT?...
just to make sure, you know that Novadex XT is not the same thing as Nolva...right?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you the same KgTomCat that's subbed to Timbers log? Or another one...
:lol:

OK EVERYONE. Go back and read through the log if you are confused. You don't have to read the jokes (albeit they are funny as hell) just look at the posts that he has for his workouts. They are easy to tell the difference.

If you have multiple specific questions:think:, send him a PM or start your own log. :toilet:

I think our next cycle should be:

methyltrienoxymethohalotestanandroboldabol.

Who's got the balls to run this sh*t with Timber and I? We have liver transplants on ice and a surgeon waiting in the wings...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I found another really solid website with good information on oral steroid cycles and OTC / non-existant PCTs. Check it out.

www.njguido.com

"Look ma, no gyno!"

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just going to point out that the above in an opinion. It's your body... HDrol might be comparatively mild... but its still a steroid.

as it is its more anabolic,you can get away with a stong OTC product,

Hdrol and epi ran at the RECCOMMENDED dose with a stong OTC product will suffice in most cases.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your funny with just running your SERM there buddy, have fun with some estrogen rebound and lowering your IGF1 and hinder your gains.

and truth be told bro, OTC products are there for use becuase MOST (not all work) work. from these the best thing to run

testostolyze with HemoTest, and youll be fine! your running a low dose, dont let this fool whos trippling the dose give you his PCT its not neccasary.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
as it is its more anabolic,you can get away with a stong OTC product,

Hdrol and epi ran at the RECCOMMENDED dose with a stong OTC product will suffice in most cases.

Again, another opinion that 90% of AM doesn't share with you... Take it for what its worth.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
your funny with just running your SERM there buddy, have fun with some estrogen rebound and lowering your IGF1 and hinder your gains.

and truth be told bro, OTC products are there for use becuase MOST (not all work) work. from these the best thing to run

testostolyze with HemoTest, and youll be fine! your running a low dose, dont let this fool whos trippling the dose give you his PCT its not neccasary.
I never recommended a Nolva only PCT. Try actually putting this *hit together.

Not really much sense in arguing with you. I gave my opinion.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

All SERM's AND AI's lower IGF levels except formestane, exemstane, and other supressive steroidal AI's.

Estrogen rebound from AI's has happened quite often since they supress all estrogen via aromatase. I've never seen rebound from a SERM as they leave proper estro levels circulating. If you have cases of rebound/gyno from SERM's please post your evidence, thanks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW Fool, if you research a bit more you'll find that some ppl lose a pound or two in PCT with a SERM because it decreases water retention. Not muscle loss, water. And even though SERMs (and regular AI's for that matter) lower IGF, it's not enough to have losses. With SERM's and a proper PCT you can lose some water weight but muscle mass will stay intact if you do everything else right. :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All SERM's AND AI's lower IGF levels except formestane, exemstane, and other supressive steroidal AI's.

Estrogen rebound from AI's has happened quite often since they supress all estrogen via aromatase. I've never seen rebound from a SERM as they leave proper estro levels circulating. If you have cases of rebound/gyno from SERM's please post your evidence, thanks.
i dont believe that all AIs lower IGF 1, if they do its not as signifigant, as it is with nolva.

they dont suppress all estrogen, they suppress MOST, the stop the conversion ,

and as far as PCT is concerned yea you lose some water, but when done properly some people can even gain even into PCT.

And a lot of people do get a rebount from an AI, but people also get them from serms.

this is going in circles.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
No one here that has a clue will tell you to forego a legit SERM.
Some of you really should read dinoii (dr houser) articles on PCT on another board he posts on.I have the link if anyone would like to PM.I'm guessing that's not against the forum rules.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Watch who you call a fool, fool.:FUfinger:

Don't let this guy lie to you dude. You need a SERM when running these compounds. Doing it w/out one is playing with trouble. You don't need a high dose, but you need a SERM. Don't risk it with your body. Even if you don't run it, you gotta have it on hand in case you get a case of gyno.

It's your choice dude. It would suck if you were gyno prone and were left up a creek w/out a paddle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
And just to be clear, we also recommended an AI, just two weeks into PCT.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna go ahead and read the thread, No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT, it seems all this has done has started a big argument to see who knows the most when all I wanted to do was get some simple information. thank you for what you have helped me with so far though

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Some of you really should read dinoii (dr houser) articles on PCT on another board he posts on.I have the link if anyone would like to PM.I'm guessing that's not against the forum rules.
I've read it long ago. He's also posted against using an AI (mainly ATD) during Superdrol PCT on BB dot com

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I've read it long ago. He's also posted against using an AI (mainly ATD) during Superdrol PCT on BB dot com
He says not to take an AI, did he only mean in PCT for SD?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
He says not to take an AI, did he only mean in PCT for SD?
The actual 100+ page thread is specifically about SD PCT. Him and another doc (amongst others) seem to recommend a SERM only and are especially against the use of ATD. I can't say I don't agree.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you suggest a AI and a SERM...Mass FX and Nolva

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
For SD a SERM only seems to be the most well tolerated.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok, Im going to be doing H-50, not SD, same principle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ok, Im going to be doing H-50, not SD, same principle?
Yes dude.

Get some Tamoxifen Citrate <--- what the brand nolvadex actually is. A SERM. NOT NOVADEX XT!

Get some Diesel Test Hardcore... its trib and other natty test boosters. You're balls will thank you.

Use cycle support or similar support supplements from 2 weeks prior to running the compound through PCT.

If you think you need cortisol control, probably more on super than halo, take Lean Xtreme.

You are good to go.:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Yes dude.

Get some Tamoxifen Citrate <--- what the brand nolvadex actually is. A SERM. NOT NOVADEX XT!

Get some Diesel Test Hardcore... its trib and other natty test boosters. You're balls will thank you.

Use cycle support or similar support supplements from 2 weeks prior to running the compound through PCT.

If you think you need cortisol control, probably more on super than halo, take Lean Xtreme.

You are good to go.:thumbsup:
thanx

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watch who you call a fool, fool.:FUfinger:

Don't let this guy lie to you dude. You need a SERM when running these compounds. Doing it w/out one is playing with trouble. You don't need a high dose, but you need a SERM. Don't risk it with your body. Even if you don't run it, you gotta have it on hand in case you get a case of gyno.

It's your choice dude. It would suck if you were gyno prone and were left up a creek w/out a paddle.

its tru its good to have one on hand, never any question about that,

but those compounds are so mild in nature (given the doses and weight that he is) that its most likely not nesecary to use one with PCT,

nolva is fine at those doses, i just dont feel its nesacary

you and i both no that people over play PCT alot with the combination of serms (which dont synergize eachother anyway) and the over use of AIs (which only will hirt libido) and not doing them properly.

and if he were gyno prone, (which on Hdrol gyno is unlikely because of the chloro on the 4th position which inhibits it from aromatizing) then an AI could even help with that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
its tru its good to have one on hand, never any question about that,

but those compounds are so mild in nature (given the doses and weight that he is) that its most likely not nesecary to use one with PCT,

nolva is fine at those doses, i just dont feel its nesacary

you and i both no that people over play PCT alot with the combination of serms (which dont synergize eachother anyway) and the over use of AIs (which only will hirt libido) and not doing them properly.

and if he were gyno prone, (which on Hdrol gyno is unlikely because of the chloro on the 4th position which inhibits it from aromatizing) then an AI could even help with that.
Yea dude, people also said that Epi wouldn't cause gyno and I know a few people who got it from the compound.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IDK wut to say to now...
Here is what to do.

Go to Timber's thread. Read his VERY FIRST POST. Copy his program and supplements for the cycle and PCT. You don't have to dose all the way to 150mg if you don't want to. 100mg does most people just fine. You will be fine.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
okay...im ordering my Cycle Support right now, Chocolate, I want to offer a HUGE apology! All I need to know is when to take everything, A.M. & P.M., but thats self explanatory

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
okay...im ordering my Cycle Support right now, Chocolate, I want to offer a HUGE apology! All I need to know is when to take everything, A.M. & P.M., but thats self explanatory
You'll need two jars of cycle support for a 6 weeker champ... One dose in the AM one in the PM... Get whichever flavor, they both taste like urine. Make sure you order enough H-Drol as well (2 will probably be fine)...

You don't need to preload cycle support IMO, its cheaper just to take a little Hawthorne and Thistle 10 to 14 days before.