Toco-8 Giveaway

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM Members,

I'm looking to giveaway a bottle of Toco-8 to someone willing to make us a video of different ways to dose it. Common ways, and unique ways. I'll need the video sent back to me so that we can post it up on our site.

Any takers?:ponder:

Jim

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right folks... Get videos of your hot girlfriend snorting or taking it suppository style :D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Thats right folks... Get videos of your hot girlfriend snorting or taking it suppository style :D
I'm not so sure we could post either of those on the site. But involving a hot girlfriend might not be a bad idea.

Pics or negs

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way.. Jim will give you a free Toco!

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
I'm currently on a EQ-Plex / 1-T Liqua Vade Stack and will be using Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade for PCT. Id be more than happy to mix this in with my PCT and post a video.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Ill take one if u still got. Im sufferin from hair loss and heard toco8 improves hair growth by 40%+

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just dump a scoop of toco-8 in my mouth than swish it down with a drink when im in a hurry but if ive got time i like to mix it in with my vitaberry shake:D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone still interested in this?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down, gonna start my 1-T cycle soon would like to take this on cycle, plus I'll make some purty videos of me in my skimpies, or not its your call.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me what vitaberry is like.
sure it taste great for one thing it has a very nice berry taste and its high in ORAC value. i use it to add flavor to my protien drinks,bcaas,creatine and/or by its self when i feel like i could use some more anti-oxidants. hope that helps if u have other questions let me know:)