Votes: 2 18.2%
  • LITTLE GAINS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • NO GAINS CRAP RUN AWAY!!!!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

bren45t6

Awards
any reveiws on this I heard a few say they were going to try it whats the outcome?

worth a try? or not

:saw:
. Tmm-100

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
I ordered 2 bottles out of pure curiosity, but I wont be using them for awhile, I will let you know when I do though

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you get enough of it, it will have a good anabolic effect. they are only 25mg capsules. If someone came out with a gelcap of say 25-50mg each that wasnt priced so high it would be effective. I say you need at least 150-200mg a day orally to see an effect. It would also work good in a transdermal. Dont worry, a cheaper version of the gelcaps is on the way :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
If you get enough of it, it will have a good anabolic effect. they are only 25mg capsules. If someone came out with a gelcap of say 25-50mg each that wasnt priced so high it would be effective. I say you need at least 150-200mg a day orally to see an effect. It would also work good in a transdermal. Dont worry, a cheaper version of the gelcaps is on the way :)
Can't wait. This may stack nicely w/ some methyl 1-test.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
bren good product,
i used it , 2 bottles back to back , cut me up , gained LBM.....i give it a GO""
1 thing thou, made me mad as hell 3 weeks into it , i would sit on the train ride home and think about beating people to death, imaging the blood all over the train and all ...lolol
kinda sick, and these out busrts would come from nowhere....just get angry for no reason...and im naturally a very calm and laid back persaon.....so u might just wanna consider that........other then that .....A-OK

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
cronikgains Workout Logs 41
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 15
Supplements 0