TMM-100 CHEMICAL SUBTSRATES
has anyone tried this and did it work?

does anyone think its worth a try

THIS SAME THREAD IS IN SUPPLEMENTS ASWELL

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are the ingredients? Ive never heard of it.

RM BiggaFigga

Awards
TMM has one ingredient:

19-Nor-4-Androsten-4, 17-diol-3-one-17-udecanoate

*whew*

Anyways, 25 mg per cap, CSS suggests 2caps * 3x/day at most, I think. Also, I'm pretty sure CSS is a division/ sister company of SAN.

-RM

bren45t6

Awards
so what do people think of this get as tech as you like any research onit it seems to be new?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started this 2 days a go at the reccommended 2pills 3x aday. I am 4 weeks into my 1-Tpro cycle and decided to see what this will add in my last 4 weeks of the cycle.

j_neatherlin

Awards
I just started this 2 days a go at the reccommended 2pills 3x aday. I am 4 weeks into my 1-Tpro cycle and decided to see what this will add in my last 4 weeks of the cycle.
bump for feedback

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I experienced some strength gains and no sides. I would be interested in what the results would be at 300mg a day. Was it worth the money? Not really. 1-TEST and 1,4 are better choices.

canadaguy

Awards
this product has actually been out for quite sometime. For some reason there isn't much feedback as one would expect. Thanx for posting bros.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Norbolone in my opinion and the opinions of many who know beter than me this is useless especially in this dosage

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I tried t-mm before with 4-ad , i gained 12 lbs with no side effects , it's like 19 nors but they say it's better !

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
and by the way it is sold for 39.99 but you can't get it because it is all sold out ?@!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
It could I find it hard to believe that you gained 12 pounds what were your dosages like? Oral correct? How long were you on? what are your current stats? What where your previous stats.

canadaguy

Awards
Don't worry about him, he's been all over bb boards boasting this stuff. lol

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
It could I find it hard to believe that you gained 12 pounds what were your dosages like? Oral correct? How long were you on? what are your current stats? What where your previous stats.
i was 180 after the cycle 192 but now 205

i used the recommended dosage for tmm-100 and used some cheap
4 ad , gained 16 lbs but lost 4lbs after using clomid liquid .
only 12 left , used to eat 3500 calories , but gains were seen after 2 weeks on cycle

i didn't notice much side effects or much water retention , sime libido loss but after cycle is normal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
cronikgains Workout Logs 41
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Supplements 0