TiM's Given it away!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the direction this thread is taking. :D :D :D

Mornin' bump!!!!! Post Post Post!!!!!
More like Morning Wood!!!

EDIT: Holy Crap. I just finished reading the rest of this thread. I think T-AD is losing his mind...along with his stash :lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are the MAN. Let me know if you need any new reps :bigok:
I ALWAYS have my eye out for new reps. Problem is, I'm so incredibly picky, you have a better shot at winning American Idiot than working with me!! HA!!!

(yes, exaggerating a bit, but I am picky. Prove your worth and I might consider you!)

:cheers:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I ALWAYS have my eye out for new reps. Problem is, I'm so incredibly picky, you have a better shot at winning American Idiot than working with me!! HA!!!

(yes, exaggerating a bit, but I am picky. Prove your worth and I might consider you!)

:cheers:
Hahaha. No worries. I actually had Celc5 trying to use me as his replacement as an Axis Labs rep. But they dropped the ball and it never went through.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More like Morning Wood!!!

EDIT: Holy Crap. I just finished reading the rest of this thread. I think T-AD is losing his mind...along with his stash :lol:
Bro, my mind was gone LONG ago...

How 'bout some AXcite Magnum? PM me your address and let's do this!!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is about as miscellaneous as it gets.

In that same spirit of randomness, I'll share this tidbit from left field: I'm attempting 2 significant (for me) PRs today. A 550 DL and a 400 bench, both raw. Hoo boy!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks. I appreciate that offer a lot!

Being that us reps have easier axcess to supps, go ahead and give that bad boy away to somebody less fortunate than I am ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is about as miscellaneous as it gets.

In that same spirit of randomness, I'll share this tidbit from left field: I'm attempting 2 significant (for me) PRs today. A 550 DL and a 400 bench, both raw. Hoo boy!
Any way I might be able to help with those goals? :D

Thanks. I appreciate that offer a lot!

Being that us reps have easier axcess to supps, go ahead and give that bad boy away to somebody less fortunate than I am ;)
Your call, bro. Much respect for the forfeiture. Support is appreciated as usual!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WE HAVE SOME WEINERS!!!!

Winner! What? I dunno... you pick! PM me.

Winner! What? Pick something and I'll ship it!

Winner! YOU GOT IT!! Magnum comin' your way.

Oh, for those pics.... WINNER!! AXcite cologne coming at you, buddy. Maybe you'll pic up some of those chickies and pass a few my way!! PM me your addy.

Oh, this is just too much fun!! Who's next? We shall see!! KEEP IT COMING!!
can't wait to try out the axcite magnum.
tim-you are da man!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your call, bro. Much respect for the forfeiture. Support is appreciated as usual!
Give it to post number ninety-sax...errr, I mean ninety-six :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, this thread is AXciting...

:bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this in the wrong thread last night...

:32:

-John

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn this thread :D i come in and its instant boner time. walkin around at work with a massive erection. Oh, uh, it's the pleats...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

axcite magnum.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

THIS DUDE RAWKS!!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hello Tim and welcome back to the forum. I use stim-x (current version) as part of my pre-cardio regimen. I received a sample at a fitness show in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago, and it was probably the best energy supplement that I've tried ever and I've tried many. How does Axcite Magnum work, in terms of the science behind the product, is it a libido/moderate test enhancer? I'm interested in ordering it sometime next week.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude! In! :)

Michael Scott: Ladies and gentleman, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Oscar: Where?
Michael Scott: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why would you have to phrase is like that?

Michael Scott: Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

:ntome:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM. Novel idea here. Great way to promote the company. Best of luck. This is a great place to be.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Tim and welcome back to the forum. I use stim-x (current version) as part of my pre-cardio regimen. I received a sample at a fitness show in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago, and it was probably the best energy supplement that I've tried ever and I've tried many. How does Axcite Magnum work, in terms of the science behind the product, is it a libido/moderate test enhancer? I'm interested in ordering it sometime next week.
How does Magnum work? WELL!!! For the science and all that jazz behind it, I'm going to leave that for a future thread dedicated to it. All products will eventually have their own stickies in here, so questions like that can be addressed properly. For now, I'll throw a link at ya to check out: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

Now... Do you want to try it??? If so, WIN!!! PM me your addy. :veryhappy:

Michael Scott: Ladies and gentleman, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Oscar: Where?
Michael Scott: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why would you have to phrase is like that?

Michael Scott: Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

:ntome:
I have never seen that show, but somehow I know where that conversation comes from. How weird is that???

You from the US? If so...

WIN (for making me think a little bit today)!!! Pick your poison and PM me the info!!

(No, not poison. That was a gag line, that's all. Yeesh!!) :stooges:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does Magnum work? WELL!!! For the science and all that jazz behind it, I'm going to leave that for a future thread dedicated to it. All products will eventually have their own stickies in here, so questions like that can be addressed properly. For now, I'll throw a link at ya to check out: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

I have never seen that show, but somehow I know where that conversation comes from. How weird is that???

WIN (for making me think a little bit today)!!! Pick your poison and PM me the info!!

Thank you Tim and I pm'ed you my info, best of luck.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT A TWIST!!!

Ok, if you haven't figured it out by now, this contest has AXPLODED into much more than just 2 tubs of AXcell - though they are still up for grabs and will be announced later! LOTS of weiners in here, so I think we need some more 'buns'!!

In the next 3 pages, if someone posts up the right picture, they'll win a bottle of AXcite AND a bottle of AXcite Magnum. What picture? Tough one! Post up a pic that would be the answer to this question:

"TiM, if I were to ask you who was the hottest chick in the world right now, who would you say it is, based on your taste in women?"

Easy enough? Who is my current favorite mega-hottie? Guess right, and you'll SCORE an ultimate SCORE PACK!!

Product Info can be found here:
http://www.axcitelp7.com/
http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT A TWIST!!!

Ok, if you haven't figured it out by now, this contest has AXPLODED into much more than just 2 tubs of AXcell - though they are still up for grabs and will be announced later! LOTS of weiners in here, so I think we need some more 'buns'!!

In the next 3 pages, if someone posts up the right picture, they'll win a bottle of AXcite AND a bottle of AXcite Magnum. What picture? Tough one! Post up a pic that would be the answer to this question:

"TiM, if I were to ask you who was the hottest chick in the world right now, who would you say it is, based on your taste in women?"

Easy enough? Who is my current favorite mega-hottie? Guess right, and you'll SCORE an ultimate SCORE PACK!!

Product Info can be found here:
http://www.axcitelp7.com/
http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/
I'm just going to stab at it, but I remember how hot she looked when she was standing next to Betty White in the Golden Girls, but I'm going with Bea Arthur!

http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/bea_arthur_dies_at_86.jpg

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the matter? You don't like blondes?
They're not very high on my list for whatever reason. :ponder:

I'm just going to stab at it, but I remember how hot she looked when she was standing next to Betty White in the Golden Girls, but I'm going with Bea Arthur!
Close! But, uh, no. Not close.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot. Let this thread live on forever!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Tim i shot you a PM. i must say im very AXcited:D i guess i will always have to blame the pleat now. Epic Thread By the way and its great to see AX back at AM.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot. Let this thread live on forever!!
At this rate, it will!! I only have 13 confirmed winners yet, atleast 3 of which have to get me their info. That means not only am I not finished with the prizes, I'M NOT EVEN HALF WAY THERE!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

not funny. But I like the outfit. ;)

WAY off. Well, mostly anyway. :D
Obviously I'm not an expert at embedding pictures. Did you receive my PM Tim, other than frequenting boxing forums and Bea Arthur fan forums, I'm not exactly a forum expert.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was just about to purchase some of this stuff! nice to see you guys back

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ummmm, dude you rOcK!
I am from the continental US of A, yo....PM coming at ya.....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping that family laughs will help for a W :)

About 15 years ago, my grandpa was sitting in a little chair on the side of his house. We lived in a pretty small town and the street he was on wasn't all that busy. Grandpa had a pellet gun and he'd shoot pigeons that were in the road. One day, he takes a shot and misses - the pellet ricochets from the road into the neighbor's bay window and shatters it. To make matters more interesting, the neighbor (Curt) had just gotten out of the shower, so he was in just a robe. Seconds after the pellet ricocheted, a car drove by. Curt runs outside and jumps into his car and tracks down the car that had passed by. He pulls them over for some vigilante justice, as he thought this had been an attempted drive-by. Turns out it was two little old ladies in the car.

My grandpa had gone inside and was hiding in the bathroom. Grandma later guilted him into going over and admitting to it, writing Curt a check to cover the damage...Turns out insurance would have covered it, but they wouldn't reimburse him.

He didn't shoot at the pigeons anymore after that day.

(I've got tons of stories about him, if that would satisfy requirements for said prizes ;).)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping that family laughs will help for a W :)

About 15 years ago, my grandpa was sitting in a little chair on the side of his house. We lived in a pretty small town and the street he was on wasn't all that busy. Grandpa had a pellet gun and he'd shoot pigeons that were in the road. One day, he takes a shot and misses - the pellet ricochets from the road into the neighbor's bay window and shatters it. To make matters more interesting, the neighbor (Curt) had just gotten out of the shower, so he was in just a robe. Seconds after the pellet ricocheted, a car drove by. Curt runs outside and jumps into his car and tracks down the car that had passed by. He pulls them over for some vigilante justice, as he thought this had been an attempted drive-by. Turns out it was two little old ladies in the car.

My grandpa had gone inside and was hiding in the bathroom. Grandma later guilted him into going over and admitting to it, writing Curt a check to cover the damage...Turns out insurance would have covered it, but they wouldn't reimburse him.

He didn't shoot at the pigeons anymore after that day.

(I've got tons of stories about him, if that would satisfy requirements for said prizes ;).)
Uh... um... uh...

I laughed. You win.

PM me with your choice and addy!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wild guess...Vida G??

View attachment 34677

:ponder:
Nope, but again, I wouldn't say no!! :D Still pretty far off. 3 pages from now when I end this mini-contest thing, I'll post a pic up. Some might know who she is, but I bet 99.9% will go DAAAAA-YUM!!!! :32:

...Ahem...
555 DL and 400 Bench, right here. Raw.

Just posting this to follow-up from my earlier post.
Ok, so, you want a cookie or something?

(ie - read back a few pages because I already responded to you, ya weiner!)

:trout:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh... um... uh...

I laughed. You win.

PM me with your choice and addy!!
PM sent. Thanks, man :)

Glad you laughed. He's a pretty funny guy and I have plenty more where that came from - you say the word and you've got more.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent. Thanks, man :)

Glad you laughed. He's a pretty funny guy and I have plenty more where that came from - you say the word and you've got more.
Maybe some day. I do enjoy a good "grampa" story. I have many of my own! Unfortunately, I just don't have any grandparents left. :( Oh, well... Memories make them live forever!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that - thanks! I just thought I'd follow-up, letcha know your generosity was inspiring!
Hey now... You better follow that bro-love up with some T&A pics, man!! :lol:

Thanks, though. VERY happy about those lifts of your's! Reaching a goal, to me, is perhaps one of the happiest and saddest things in the gym. On one hand, you see your hard work pay off. On the other, now you have to set the bar even higher and work even harder!!! HA!!!

Tear it up, man!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

Keep the pics pg-13. If people can't view it at work, don't post it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. In my 31 yr old adolescent fervor, I neglected my own good fortune to view anything I want while at work!!

Lots to be said for PG-13 babes, though! Or funny pics for that matter. I don't care!! :D

By the by, since you posted here, can I interest you in anything "Dwight" or "Wyatt" or whatever? No buy-off, just rules of the thread! :D