Timeline Questions

Mdell

Awards
I'm about seven days into my cycle of tren and superdrol, first one for those curious. Everything is going fine I just wanted a few opinions on the intake I'm running with everything.

7am 45mg tren 10mg superdrol (usually with like a teaspoon of pb) 5 fish oil caps 1000mg each

11-12pm, men's daily vitamin, joint support, milk thistle 175mg, cycle support (also contains small amount of milk thistle and other common support elements, can give you the full list later)

4pm last tren/superdrol dose same mg.

Around 10pm I do 12.5mg of Aromasin. At first I was doing it in the morning but I noticed it in my joints when I hit he gym too hard, especially in my upper body

Ive read and heard about a lot of people doing their cycle doses about 8 hours apart and doing cycle support in between or at night after. Opinions please?

Two last things:
I know I should have included test in my cycle ?
My cycle is oral and yes I mourn for my poor liver as well, just four weeks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For your first cycle you choose to use Trenavar and SD?. Why the Aromasin?. Trenavar needs to be longer than 4 weeks to really see anything. Stacking it with SD doesn't really make sense. What else is in your cycle support?. 45mg of Trenavar is just a waste anyway. .

Mdell

Awards
I say it's tren because that's what it's marketed as but it actually converts to dienolone. (Srs tho, four weeks? Sorta fee a little different after seven days guessing that's the superdrol? Mostly my pump and recovery lately.)

The Aromasin at a light dose just because that was what was suggested because one of my nipples has always shown hints of gyno even being under 10% bf. My pct is nolva in case you were wondering as well.

And it contains just the basic stuff, hawth berry, saw palm, taurine, etc

Mdell

Awards
I have see that before but it was a while back, thanks it's a good read. It says experienced users can play with a dose of around 150, so you don't think 90 would be an okay start?

Also I have six weeks worth of cycle.. I just wasn't sure if I would go past four because of the superdrol

Yes it is T, I know I broke the rule of mixing compounds first go :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheVenom MA Labs 2
TheVenom Supplement Logs 12
Evomuse 10
Nutrition / Health 7
1976pianoman Anabolics 3