Timelines on...?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Virile Mane Enhanced? (And if you don't mind my asking, are you still going to go with 6-Gingerol as an ingredient?)

IDRT 2.0?

Clear Edge?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Virile Mane Enhanced? (And if you don't mind my asking, are you still going to go with 6-Gingerol as an ingredient?)

IDRT 2.0?

Clear Edge?
I don't know about the first two, but say I knew a guy who may or may not have gotten a sneak peek at what is tentatively in the new Clear Edge formula?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I would ask does it include the ingredients Piracetam/Aniracatem/ CDP-Choline/Sulbutiamine/ALCAR and does it include more than that?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would ask does it include the ingredients Piracetam/Aniracatem/ CDP-Choline/Sulbutiamine/ALCAR and does it include more than that?
I better keep silent until the boss man gets here. Not to mention I'm not exactly sure what I saw was the final ingredient list.

I will just say it looks like a nootropic paradise :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will just say it looks like a nootropic paradise :)
x2 on this.

It definitely is a solid looking tentative formula. But what's always cool with Matt, is about half the time something new and cutting edge shows up in a journal/publication as he is heading into production and sometimes it'll replace an ingredient and be superior.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Clear Edge?? Wait, whoa EvoMuse making a nootropic? Awesome!!!!

Wasn't there a preworkout in the mix too?

Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear Edge?? Wait, whoa EvoMuse making a nootropic? Awesome!!!!

Wasn't there a preworkout in the mix too?

Matt
Yes. I am unsure of where the pre-workout falls in the pipeline nor it's status as far as formula being completed. We will not put out a pre-workout unless Matt believes it is better than everything you can already buy. We just aren't a company that makes products to fill "gaps." I think you'll see restocks of everything and some more releases from the Leptigen series before that.

Clear Edge is an updated formula of a past product Matt put out under RPN. So really we are updating an old nootropic he had with new and better ingredients.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Piracetam/Aniracetam is still considered a grey area, so these won't be in there, but there are two ingredients that work on the same lines that are included.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0