TIme to get Volitale with Angcd3..(sponsored)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Stupid notifications. Missing all these older gentlemen noodz....nice fcking job man. Good to see another over 35 beating @ss in the gym. Great work!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Stupid notifications. Missing all these older gentlemen noodz....nice fcking job man. Good to see another over 35 beating @ss in the gym. Great work!
Am I the youngest member of AM ?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks I'm actually in the 40 and over crew lol but over 35 sounds better !!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hell yeah! Ill be 40 in 7 yrs ... just got my ltc for ar and ak ;]
Haha! Your to much! Damn ltc for an AR i love mine but no way I'd ever carry with that ..lol bada@@

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I just turned 50., still benching 400

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So I had a couple of good workouts over the holiday weekend.. Shoulders and arms and chest and back. Pump was nice and very good focus during both of my workouts. My shoulders felt like they were about to explode after I was done.

Shoulders
Standing bar press 5x5 one extra set for the video with 135 for 14(that was a PR for reps with that for me!!)
db press/front raise (30) then 5x5 80's and 35's
upright rows/side raises on cables (30) then 5x5
Arms
bar curl (30) then 5x5 110's
standing curls/bent over concentration curls(30) 5x5 65's/45's
close grip bench 135(30) 5x5 225 then 255 for the rest
pushdowns/kickbacks on cables. (30) 5x5

it was nice out so in the afternoon I went out and ran 5 miles.. (my soccer league is about to start so adding a little extra cardio in)

Chest and back
High incline bench 30 (135) 5x5 225
Flat bench 30 (135) 5x5 275
cable flys 30 10x5
Bar rows 135 (30) 5x5 225(1) then 275(4)
wide lat pulldowns/strait arm lat pull downs 10x5

Both were awesome workouts off from the gym tonite I have two indoor soccer games so I want to be rested up for those.. Also judging by what's left sadly it looks like I have about two workouts left with the Volatile...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I had a couple of good workouts over the holiday weekend.. Shoulders and arms and chest and back. Pump was nice and very good focus during both of my workouts. My shoulders felt like they were about to explode after I was done.

Shoulders
Standing bar press 5x5 one extra set for the video with 135 for 14(that was a PR for reps with that for me!!)
db press/front raise (30) then 5x5 80's and 35's
upright rows/side raises on cables (30) then 5x5
Arms
bar curl (30) then 5x5 110's
standing curls/bent over concentration curls(30) 5x5 65's/45's
close grip bench 135(30) 5x5 225 then 255 for the rest
pushdowns/kickbacks on cables. (30) 5x5

it was nice out so in the afternoon I went out and ran 5 miles.. (my soccer league is about to start so adding a little extra cardio in)

Chest and back
High incline bench 30 (135) 5x5 225
Flat bench 30 (135) 5x5 275
cable flys 30 10x5
Bar rows 135 (30) 5x5 225(1) then 275(4)
wide lat pulldowns/strait arm lat pull downs 10x5

Both were awesome workouts off from the gym tonite I have two indoor soccer games so I want to be rested up for those.. Also judging by what's left sadly it looks like I have about two workouts left with the Volatile...
Awesome Work!! Brother

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome Work!! Brother
Thanks.. I owe the extra mile to you on my run.. was only going to do 4 then saw your did 5.. Thanks for the push brother!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am glad to help. That's what we here for, to motivate and not procrastinate..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Quick update.. Tuesday night I had a double header for soccer so I skipped the gym to be fresh for the games.. and Wed is my off day. Chest and back tonight Looks like I have enough Volatile for maybe two more workouts.. sadly..... will update tomorrow..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update.. Tuesday night I had a double header for soccer so I skipped the gym to be fresh for the games.. and Wed is my off day. Chest and back tonight Looks like I have enough Volatile for maybe two more workouts.. sadly..... will update tomorrow..
Dam, I bet you push most of those soccer players around!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Dam, I bet you push most of those soccer players around!
lol yeah everyone jokes on my team that no matter what I never get the call.. its not my fault the other guy always ends up on the ground..well kinda !! honestly i can be the first one to a 50 50 ball.. next thing I now whistle going the other way.. come on seriously. he didnt even have the ball. !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol yeah everyone jokes on my team that no matter what I never get the call.. its not my fault the other guy always ends up on the ground..well kinda !! honestly i can be the first one to a 50 50 ball.. next thing I now whistle going the other way.. come on seriously. he didnt even have the ball. !
I bet you cant get by with the soccer flop! the ref would be like "what ever" get the F up off the ground and play!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I bet you cant get by with the soccer flop! the ref would be like "what ever" get the F up off the ground and play!
H3ll no... not knocking my a@@ down.. you better bring it brother. no flopping going on here. !!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Quick update .. two scoops of volatile off to do chest and back .. two weeks ago I started benching with a wide reverse grip .. took pain away from my shoulder and Elbow ... use to bench like this years ago so up until tonight only 225 for reps to get the feel back for it felt really good so after hitting 225 for a couple sets.. i hit 275 for one easy .. then 295 for one .. my buddy said go for 315, hit that .. he said what the h3ll you got 335 ... got right back Under the bar boom strait up !! Not a drop of elbow or shoulder pain !! I'm back in the bench game let the gains begin !!! Seriously i was laser focused tonight.. i smoked the rest of my workout !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Fck yeah! I can only imagine your collisions playing soccer....LOL

When I played basketball, they would talk about running into me on picks....haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Why were you previously experiencing pain during benching?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Why were you previously experiencing pain during benching?
I've always had one shoulder that's given me issues with certain exercises .. recently started flat benching again and I think that aggravated it .. it's fine now ... but was going to bag the flat bench again but figured Id give reverse grip a go and no pain at all it's just the angle I guess

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I've always had one shoulder that's given me issues with certain exercises .. recently started flat benching again and I think that aggravated it .. it's fine now ... but was going to bag the flat bench again but figured Id give reverse grip a go and no pain at all it's just the angle I guess
Reverse grip bench is the shyt! I rarely regular bench and it almost feels weird when I do...haha

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Reverse grip bench is the shyt! I rarely regular bench and it almost feels weird when I do...haha
Yeah man really liking them again

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update .. two scoops of volatile off to do chest and back .. two weeks ago I started benching with a wide reverse grip .. took pain away from my shoulder and Elbow ... use to bench like this years ago so up until tonight only 225 for reps to get the feel back for it felt really good so after hitting 225 for a couple sets.. i hit 275 for one easy .. then 295 for one .. my buddy said go for 315, hit that .. he said what the h3ll you got 335 ... got right back Under the bar boom strait up !! Not a drop of elbow or shoulder pain !! I'm back in the bench game let the gains begin !!! Seriously i was laser focused tonight.. i smoked the rest of my workout !
Excellent news, you have to be stoked! I might have to try the under hand flat bench. hairygrandpa have you tried these?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I read this, I thought I remembered you did them this way all the time.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Excellent news, you have to be stoked! I might have to try the under hand flat bench. hairygrandpa have you tried these?
Seriously you have no idea and to be able to push that kind of weight so quickly again was awesome !!Just make sure you try to go fairly wide so it hits your chest and not your tri's

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did reverse DB press in the past, don't know what under hand flat bench is. Sounds like a new way of wanking, LOL!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did reverse DB press in the past, don't know what under hand flat bench is. Sounds like a new way of wanking, LOL!
When you flat bench:
In stead of holding the bar overhand , you go underhand ( knuckles facing your knees) like a underhand pull up.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
When you flat bench:
In stead of holding the bar overhand , you go underhand ( knuckles facing your knees) like a underhand pull up.
Yeah what he said !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Final Review:
Sadly my Volatile has come to an end I have about a scoop left. First I want to again thank ManimalPatB for the chance to give this a try it is one of my favorite pre workouts I have tried. It had my really focused and gave me awesome pumps. So if you dont need (like me) or want a high stim pre workout this one is for you.

Taste: 10/10: Seriously the cherry lemonade is just that good. If you are a fan of cherry you will love this!

Mix-ability: 9/10 Most days I would just mix it in a cup with a spoon a couple of stirs and 95% of it was gone , just A little left on the bottom, when I used a shaker there was none left at all.

Energy/focus: 8/10 I am gong to combine both of these because like I said caffine/stims no matter how much really have little affect on me, unless I take an insane amount. But I really was focused when I took this had me wanting to just get in the gym and lift

Pump: 7/10 I got some really good pumps from this, the pump was there and could be felt from the first set, but it wasnt so much that it had any negative affect on your work out. It was just the right amount of pump and lasted after the workout too.

So if you are looking for a awesome tasting low stim pump pre Give Volatile a run, you wont be sorry. I know I am going to use it again!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final Review:
Sadly my Volatile has come to an end I have about a scoop left. First I want to again thank ManimalPatB for the chance to give this a try it is one of my favorite pre workouts I have tried. It had my really focused and gave me awesome pumps. So if you dont need (like me) or want a high stim pre workout this one is for you.

Taste: 10/10: Seriously the cherry lemonade is just that good. If you are a fan of cherry you will love this!

Mix-ability: 9/10 Most days I would just mix it in a cup with a spoon a couple of stirs and 95% of it was gone , just A little left on the bottom, when I used a shaker there was none left at all.

Energy/focus: 8/10 I am gong to combine both of these because like I said caffine/stims no matter how much really have little affect on me, unless I take an insane amount. But I really was focused when I took this had me wanting to just get in the gym and lift

Pump: 7/10 I got some really good pumps from this, the pump was there and could be felt from the first set, but it wasnt so much that it had any negative affect on your work out. It was just the right amount of pump and lasted after the workout too.

So if you are looking for a awesome tasting low stim pump pre Give Volatile a run, you wont be sorry. I know I am going to use it again!
LOVE THIS REVIEW

I am glad that you enjoyed and I hope more people give it a chance going forward!!!

Thanks for all the hard work man!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

Great review! you did an awsome job brother.
I'm going to give it a shot when I run out of my stim free. only take the stims when I workout on the weekend or I'm draggin a$$ after work.
problem is I workout in the evening and the stims usually effect my sleep, then I get caught in the stim cycle if you know what I mean.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you flat bench:
Ah, I doubt I can do that, will try though.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try on the smith machine. It's great for this.
Thanks for the info! problem is we only have one smith at our gym and the chicks are always on it. (the bench always smells better thought!)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'm going to give it a shot. That would be so awesome if I could bench again!
Start light. to get the feeling motion down.. it will feel weird at first.. let your wrists roll forward a bit and you will be set.. would be awesome if it works for you too

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks for the info! problem is we only have one smith at our gym and the chicks are always on it. (the bench always smells better thought!)
lmao

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So. Bring a box of tissues and bottle of lotion one day. Sir next to it and ask if you can work yourself in there....

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So. Bring a box of tissues and bottle of lotion one day. Sir next to it and ask if you can work yourself in there....
That would probably clear out the gym! just sit down next to the smith machine and start rubbing one off.