TIme to get Volitale with Angcd3..(sponsored)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so last night was Chest and Back I might have thrown an extra 1/2 scoop of Volatile in just to see ;-) not recommended but hey let just see. so 2 1/2 scoops...

Flat bench 135-30 225-8 275-6 305-4 315-2
Incline 135-30 225-8 255-6 275-4 295-2-then immediately Stripped down and maxed out on reps with 225 then stripped to 135 to failure wasn't counting reps here
Superset
Cable flys/standing lat pulldowns 30 then 8-6-4-2 Increasing the weight each time (on cable exercises i hardly ever look at the weights just select a weight that feels right to me
Pull ups 4 to failure
Seated Rows- 30 8-6-4-2
Super set
Wide Grip pull downs/Dumbbell rows(both at the same time) 30 -8-6-4-2
Abs Decline crunches 4x25

So the pump I had going was pretty intense I think the extra 1/2 scoop for me was perfect I have arms up next so ill try it again with them But this is a great low stim pump product... Really liking it so far Ill get a pic or two during my arm workout..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so last night was Chest and Back I might have thrown an extra 1/2 scoop of Volatile in just to see ;-) not recommended but hey let just see. so 2 1/2 scoops...

Flat bench 135-30 225-8 275-6 305-4 315-2
Incline 135-30 225-8 255-6 275-4 295-2-then immediately Stripped down and maxed out on reps with 225 then stripped to 135 to failure wasn't counting reps here
Superset
Cable flys/standing lat pulldowns 30 then 8-6-4-2 Increasing the weight each time (on cable exercises i hardly ever look at the weights just select a weight that feels right to me
Pull ups 4 to failure
Seated Rows- 30 8-6-4-2
Super set
Wide Grip pull downs/Dumbbell rows(both at the same time) 30 -8-6-4-2
Abs Decline crunches 4x25

So the pump I had going was pretty intense I think the extra 1/2 scoop for me was perfect I have arms up next so ill try it again with them But this is a great low stim pump product... Really liking it so far Ill get a pic or two during my arm workout..
Killing it brother! I really miss flat bench, he'll any bench.
You know what I'm getting ready to ask for but you already mentioned it. Hehe

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Killing it brother! I really miss flat bench, he'll any bench.
You know what I'm getting ready to ask for but you already mentioned it. Hehe
HA!! i thought about taking some for a second. but i was feeling to "puffy" lol.... and Honestly that might have been my last flat bench for a while was hurting both my elbow and shoulder last night.. incline did not for what ever strange reason..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HA!! i thought about taking some for a second. but i was feeling to "puffy" lol.... and Honestly that might have been my last flat bench for a while was hurting both my elbow and shoulder last night.. incline did not for what ever strange reason..
Puffy or swore !! on 2-1/2 scoops ya bitch.
Flat bench is what I was doing when my shoulder finally went tits up.
If you are getting even semi discomfort find something else. You don't want this set back.
Stop the excuses. Post the noodz and take the criticism. That is what it's all about!

Plus most of the guys on here are good guys and give you positive reinforcement.
H3ll when I post my fat ass noodz everyone has good things to say. I have to stand in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell myself the truth! I really look like sh it. ( it works for me) because when I'm at the gym killing it I'm kind of a mix of goofball and aggressive di ck.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Puffy or swore !! on 2-1/2 scoops ya bitch.
Flat bench is what I was doing when my shoulder finally went tits up.
If you are getting even semi discomfort find something else. You don't want this set back.
Stop the excuses. Post the noodz and take the criticism. That is what it's all about!

Plus most of the guys on here are good guys and give you positive reinforcement.
H3ll when I post my fat ass noodz everyone has good things to say. I have to stand in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell myself the truth! I really look like sh it. ( it works for me) because when I'm at the gym killing it I'm kind of a mix of goofball and aggressive di ck.
Thanks for the advice.. your right no need for a stupid set back like that..

Trust me I do the same thing.. its why i shower in the dark so i don't end up on the bathroom floor crying again.. wait i mean not again just that I could.. lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Was able to get two really good workouts in over the holiday weekend .. I'll get this all caught up first thing tomorrow morning( when I'm on an actual pc).. ! Volatile give some pretty intense pumps.. really liking it !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice.. your right no need for a stupid set back like that..

Trust me I do the same thing.. its why i shower in the dark so i don't end up on the bathroom floor crying again.. wait i mean not again just that I could.. lol
Oh I can see that! Lmao brother.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in bro to follow! Got some catching up to do!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so a little update from my workouts this weekend.. got one in both Saturday morning and Monday morning.. dosed the volatile two "heaping" scoops.. awesome pumps both times.. here are my workouts.

Saturday shoulders/arms

Standing shoulder press 5x5 135-5 135-5 155-5 155-5 175-5
superset
hammer strength press/cable side raises
press 1 plate/side-30 3 plates/side 8 3plates-6 4plates/side-4 4plates -2
side raises 30 - 10x4
superset
upright rows/ front raises
both 30 - 10x4

Barbell curl
30-60lbs 8-100 6-110 4-110 2-110
super set
seated alternate dumbell curls/standing concentration curls
30- 30lbs(both) 8-50(both) 6-(60's and 50's) 4(65's and 50's) 2(65-50's)
Close grip bench
30-135 8-225 6-255 4-275 2-305
Superset
pushdowns/kickbacks
30 then 10x4

Abs hanging leg raises 4x20

Monday's chest and back

My shoulder/elbow has been bothering me doing flat bench so i wanted to just see how it felt doing wide grip reverse grip(did this awhile ago when i hurt my shoulder and for what ever reason it didn't aggravate it then and it felt good again a little bit of elbow issue but i have that dong almost any exercise lately.

Reverse grip wide bench
135-30 225x5 ( didnt go any heavier just wanted to see how it felt)
Medium angle incline
135-30 225x8 245-6 255-4 275-2
superset Cable flys/standing lat pull downs
30 10x5
Pull ups 4 to failure
Bent over bar rows
135-30 8-225 6-275 4-315 2-315
seated rows
5x10

2 miles on the treadmill 15:30 ( I have soccer starting back up so I need to get more cardio in)

I will say this besides the pump I did have plenty of energy to complete both of these workouts I never get any crazy energy boost from any pre workout Im just not sensitive at all to stims ... but had plenty of energy. This is quickly becoming one of my go to pre workouts!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so a little update from my workouts this weekend.. got one in both Saturday morning and Monday morning.. dosed the volatile two "heaping" scoops.. awesome pumps both times.. here are my workouts.

Saturday shoulders/arms

superset
side raises 30 - 10x4
superset
both 30 - 10x4

Barbell curl
super set
Close grip bench
Superset
pushdowns/kickbacks
30 then 10x4

Monday's chest and back

My shoulder/elbow has been bothering me doing flat bench so i wanted to just see how it felt doing wide grip reverse grip(did this awhile ago when i hurt my shoulder and for what ever reason it didn't aggravate it then and it felt good again a little bit of elbow issue but i have that dong almost any exercise lately.

Reverse grip wide bench
Medium angle incline
30 10x5
Pull ups 4 to failure
Bent over bar rows
seated rows
5x10

2 miles on the treadmill 15:30 ( I have soccer starting back up so I need to get more cardio in)

I will say this besides the pump I did have plenty of energy to complete both of these workouts I never get any crazy energy boost from any pre workout Im just not sensitive at all to stims ... but had plenty of energy. This is quickly becoming one of my go to pre workouts!
Awesome Job! Bro

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Saturday shoulders/arms

superset
side raises 30 - 10x4
superset
both 30 - 10x4

Barbell curl
super set
Close grip bench
Superset
pushdowns/kickbacks
30 then 10x4

Monday's chest and back

Reverse grip wide bench
Medium angle incline
30 10x5
Pull ups 4 to failure
Bent over bar rows
seated rows
5x10

Good to hear

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Saturday shoulders/arms

superset
side raises 30 - 10x4
superset
both 30 - 10x4

Barbell curl
super set
Close grip bench
Superset
pushdowns/kickbacks
30 then 10x4

Monday's chest and back

Reverse grip wide bench
Medium angle incline
30 10x5
Pull ups 4 to failure
Bent over bar rows
seated rows
5x10

First off I re subscribed to this. for some reason I didnt get my notifys. for some reason this was been happening a lot.

Dam Bro! Saturday was just DAM! could you even touch your ears after that one. I bet you we beyond Swole!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time you workout I want visual proof that this stuff is providing a pump.
you know what that means? FireTitan isn't that right!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
First off I re subscribed to this. for some reason I didnt get my notifys. for some reason this was been happening a lot.

Dam Bro! Saturday was just DAM! could you even touch your ears after that one. I bet you we beyond Swole!
No worries it's happening to me all the time too

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Next time you workout I want visual proof that this stuff is providing a pump.
you know what that means? FireTitan isn't that right!!!
Ok at your request Studhorse ..lol had another great chest and back workout .. I'll update Tomorrow but here you go
Call out accepted reluctantly but accepted lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Wtf I'm so messed up from the holiday and working out early Monday morning .. I just did Chest and back two days in a row .. oh well no wonder my bench felt a little weak lol d@mn holidays!! Would have never realized but I read back my posts .. oh well

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking strong, bropumpski!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf I'm so messed up from the holiday and working out early Monday morning .. I just did Chest and back two days in a row .. oh well no wonder my bench felt a little weak lol d@mn holidays!! Would have never realized but I read back my posts .. oh well
You are not logging your workouts busted!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok at your request Studhorse ..lol had another great chest and back workout .. I'll update Tomorrow but here you go

Dam! I guess be careful what you ask for! Can I change my screen name with out losing all these cool metals? I was thinking dudhorse.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Dam! I guess be careful what you ask for! Can I change my screen name with out losing all these cool metals? I was thinking dudhorse.
get the heck out of here.. !!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So... since I completely messed up and did the same work out two days in a row like I said. I'm not going to post it again. Although my chest and back do seem extra sore this morning for some reason..lol. But regardless I did have a very nice full pump through my entire workout.. and still had it a good couple hours after as well, that when I took the pic. Off today.. arms and shoulders are up on Thursday

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... since I completely messed up and did the same work out two days in a row like I said. I'm not going to post it again. Although my chest and back do seem extra sore this morning for some reason..lol. But regardless I did have a very nice full pump through my entire workout.. and still had it a good couple hours after as well, that when I took the pic. Off today.. arms and shoulders are up on Thursday
Nice regardless!!let em rest though!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Looking Good! Brother

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Still have alot of work to do to get where I want to be though..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still have alot of work to do to get where I want to be though..
Dude we are never happy! otherwise we would be like 90% of the guys in the gym that put on 15lbs on newby muscle in 2 years and you never see them again.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. ! means alot coming from you brother..
All he ll he is just being nice. BEAST73 is like Tiger Woods in his prime. we can only hope to be in 2nd place. lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
All he ll he is just being nice. BEAST73 is like Tiger Woods in his prime. we can only hope to be in 2nd place. lol
yup!! im no where near 2nd... im just hoping to qualify. !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Had a crazy pump going tonight with arms and shoulders .. will update the workout tomorrow..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so lasts night work out was pretty intense took two big scoops.. had great focus and my arms where beyond pumped..

Shoulders
Smith military press 30( 135) 8(205) 8(225) 6(255) 4(265) 2(295)
superset
Side and front raises (30) then 10x5
superset
Upright rows/high rope pulls (30) then 10x5

Arms
Bar curl 30 then 5x10(100lbs)
Superset
alternate DB curls with hammer curls 30 (35's) 8(50) 6(60) 4(70's) 2(70's)
had to skip close grip bench figured it would be to much on my elbow
superset
pushdowns-kickbacks 15x5 kept the weights light to keep the pressure off my elbow was a little painful but not bad...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so lasts night work out was pretty intense took two big scoops.. had great focus and my arms where beyond pumped..

Shoulders
superset
superset

Arms
Superset
superset
pushdowns-kickbacks 15x5 kept the weights light to keep the pressure off my elbow was a little painful but not bad...
Awesome Job! Brother

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Shoulders
superset
superset

Arms
Superset
superset
Like the shoulder work! Watch out, your going to end up with a set of bowling balls!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Had a great first work out of the year .. did arms and shoulders fueled with two heaping scoops of volatile and getting some cardio in snapped a pic and a short video .. That was my fifth set too ! Plus the gym was pretty much empty

https://vimeo.com/197694689

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam brother looking swore! Got to be honest a little jelly of the presses. F ucker up my lower back doing those about 10 years ago. Really miss those. No wonder you have a set of bowling balls!
Keep up the good work!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Dam brother looking swore! Got to be honest a little jelly of the presses. F ucker up my lower back doing those about 10 years ago. Really miss those. No wonder you have a set of bowling balls!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks brother .. sucks about them fing up your back ..