Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for kicks, I'll use my Strength and Conditioning skills and put something together for you. I won't write you a program, we all body build differently as far as exercise choices (plus the weights of machines are definitely not universally correlated), but based on your log numbers, I can crunch those out and give you at least a very accurate gauge of volume & intensity that would be "optimal" for which ever response you want to elicit, based on your own workout routine.

However, I would suggest a one body part per session routine, at least for legs, chest and back days. I may suggest how to clump the exercises that you're already doing together (on these one body part per session gigs), but I won't suggest any exercises that's not already logged.

Edit:

I just followed your chest workout and made the tweaks, HOWEVER, in order for me to crunch out the necessary equations, I require a 1RM, which I am able to obtain through the numbers you provided, HOWEVER, HOWEVER, with the exception of your opening exercise, all the subsequent exercises will not be accurate 1RM estimators, because you were not fresh when you performed those lifts. That said, this will still be a good gauge, as long as you open with the same exercise as recorded in your log.

CHECK ATTACHMENT

Attachments

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Well free time is all over for LIveWire.
Started my Part-time job tonite at a Supp store. And start my full-time job Monday. And the supp store already has me penciled in for 5 freaking days..thought it was Part-time, guess not. Even though its not needed (second job) Im trying to stack some paper. (kids are going to need their old man to be the bread winner). I did this second job to get discounted supps and thats it, so i dont know how long i can keep up this pace (i guess until i stock pile DISCOUNTED SUPPS HAHAHA). Today i already scooped up a case of ABB's Speed Stacks, i was paying 3.75 a bottle at my gym, and got a case today for 2 dollars and some change, thats right 2 bucks, all beacause it was close to expiring, its all good. Next on my list is some MMV2 and M1D!!! They had a box of recalls that included MASS Tabs, i was a day late though the manager already punched em in the computer to be sent back, damn it!!
So, im gonna tuff it out for as long as i can or until i have a stock pile of dirt cheap Supps.
Cause there is no way that Imma let this job get in the way of my training, im already seeing to good of gains to let that happen, and i can see that they are going to try and squeeze every hour out of me, but Live won't let that happen, Im getting something in return....(TONS of ON Whey!!!!!!!)

So, as of Monday, im going to be swaped!! My real job that makes the cheddah is like 45mis away, and ill hit mad rush hour traffic(my hours at my real job are 8-5) so im already feeling the heat! My plan is to hang in there for a bit, but it doesnt look good for the Supp store unless they cutt me back to like 2 or 3 days.

Anyway ill keep ya'll posted, let me know if ya'll need some dirt cheap Supps, I gotcha back.

Night fellow AM'ers.
Seacrest... out.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of work, bro, but you are a true man for putting your daughters before everything. Mad props for that, cuz I know a few deadbeat fathers who need an ass whooping.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of work, bro, but you are a true man for putting your daughters before everything. Mad props for that, cuz I know a few deadbeat fathers who need an ass whooping.
:goodpost:

I totally agree...way to be a good father Live....I dig that about you!

PS - what supp store you workin at?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
FRIDAY OCT. 3

SHOULDERS : Workout cut real short, had a ton of running around before work at 3:00, so instead of skipping, I just banged out shoulders.

DB FRONT RAISES

20 x 15
20 x 12
25 x 10
30 x 2 ----- Bad form stopped at 2, right shoulder issue, and it bothers me on this WO, so i didnt want to over do it and risk injury.

BB OVERHEAD PRESSES

45 x 12
65 x 10
85 x 8
85 x 6 ----- weak, I know---shoulders need work

DB SHOULDER PRESSES ----- This feel better on right shouilder, than BB Presses

40 x 15
50 x 12
50 x 10
60 x 6

DB SHRUGS

60 x 15
70 x 12
80 x 10
90 x 8 ---DAMN that shiiat burned

Thats all I had time for, I was cutting it close and didnt want to be late my first day of work and give a bad 1st impression.
Still, I felt like i went hard and got some good exercises in.
Boy, i felt some serious DOMS, ecspecially in my back from the other day, Love'n it!!!!!!!!

My eating suffered last night which i was pissed, have to start to prepare for WAR, and plan out my meals for this up coming journey!!! I dont want to build a habit of grabbing protien bars of the shelf all the time. I'll do my homework and figure it out.

WHERE IM FROM--HOVA
YouTube - Jay-Z - Where I'm From

Had to rep Jay Hova.
My older sis use to be his accountant for his clothing company (ROC-A-WEAR).
She use to bring me mad gear, I hate those clothes, so i use to sell em to kids around the away. Marcy son!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
OFF TO GYM FOR A TEAR_UP SESSION BEFORE WORK

LIVIN' PROOF--CRE-02
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI264qcI2lo"]YouTube - Group Home - Livin' Proof[/ame]

Thats my boy KnutCracker, on the bench, doing some BB bench, he's ripped to shreds!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Way to hammer it out, bro! Friday's workout, if I may offer some advice, I'd start with the presses over the front raises just cuz it's a more difficult and compound movement, and you want all your strength to hammer those out. the raises are more of an isolation move, and I'd do them on the tail end of the workout. Just my $.02! Have a good workout, brotha!! :head::head::head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good in here bro! Keep bangn those weights hard!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Way to hammer it out, bro! Friday's workout, if I may offer some advice, I'd start with the presses over the front raises just cuz it's a more difficult and compound movement, and you want all your strength to hammer those out. the raises are more of an isolation move, and I'd do them on the tail end of the workout. Just my $.02! Have a good workout, brotha!! :head::head::head:
solid advice.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Thx Shaddow, very helpful advice.

I def try this next time around, Thx again bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where the phuck are you bro!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Working 28 hours a day at 8 different jobs, remember?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know :D. Just showing my support!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, did i put in some serious hours!!

Sorry, guys. Cutting the hours back this next week at the Part-time jobby job.

Diet sucks, havent seen a gym in a week, so tired ive been brushing my a*s and whiping my mouth!!

70hrs 30&40..waaaaaay too much.
Not complaining though.

New job is great, Girl that is training 30 of us is smoke'n HOT!
Training is long, training is at at 3 different spots, ending in Feburary sometime. Mad computer programs to learn for this company...**** is stressful, but rewards will be tremendous!!

Have the weekend to myself, my 2 little girls just left, had them over for dinner, usually i have them over on Wed nights but, worked both jobs Wed so had em tonite. Was going to bail on them, even though i was tired as hell, they help my stress levels just being around me, luv those little buggers.

Anyway, cant go on-line at work, everything is monitored, from email, to what sites we surf, so not gonna take the risk so, i apologize for not attending all ur threads guys. But, i promise ill catch up this weekend on all ur progress.
Going to bed now, head is pounding!!!! Last double tomorrow, then rest for the weekend.

Holla at cha boy, thanks for the support my fellow WARRIORS!! You know who ya are!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
^^^^EDIT LINE ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I meant to say: "I was not going to bail on my girls, instead of was."

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Rest up this weekend, bro! And try to find a little gym time between Zzz's! :thumbsup:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Eminem New Freestyle(Im Having A Relapse)

After 2,742 hours of work at the office over the last month. Finally some closure to this Log. Thx for all the knowledge fellas.

Well, CRE-02 is the Bomb, like....tic...tic!!!!!

TONS of ENERGY, MADD STRENGTH, And hard core gains!!!

Gained 6-7lbs, and i didnt even get to get a clean shot at with this product and gains were still CRAZY!!! Next time imma one time this CRE-02 and put it on its back!!

Def. going to use CRE-02 for my PCT's for my LIVEWIRE cycles coming up (starting MMV2 & M1-D on Monday...ripp'n heads off!!)

Again, I would like to thank CTDuece, MST for giving me this great opportunity!! Thx guys.

I would also like to thank G.O.D., M-Troba, Shaddow "The Warrior", Volcom "The Guru" and everybody else who joined in on this log.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for running the log for us LiveWire. I'm glad to see you were able to post up a final review.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
good luck with your tryout in Albany :)

I think i'm either going to bring my prospect there, or to the NJ tryouts for the CIFL.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Traps lookn bigger man!! Sorry I just check this. Now get back here and post another log!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I see Albany changed their name again. I can't get into the site to try and access open tryout info. Grrrrr haha