Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looks like you've lost some fat in the midsection! Good work, homey! :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def shed a lil fat in the ab area. Shoulders and bis look a bit bigger. You can see your lower pectorals a lil more. :thumbsup: Keep up the hard work man! What was your weight then/now?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
definitely see the change in the mid section. Great work so far bro!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 & 17 CRE-02
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5pryCS1Q5U"]YouTube - Ivan Drago entrance[/ame]
"LIKE A VOLCANO WAITING TO ERUPT!!"
Strength is going thru the roof.

PR on db flat bench & db incline & db decline ( 3 PR's Nucka!!)

Feeling super duper chatty as always..luv it!!!
I havent done CARDIO in like a week and a half...weird...before I started CRE-02 i would do 5 miles every day on the eliptical..either before i workedout or right after...........Now I just pop 3 CRE-ILLIES and its SUCKING the fat out my mid section!!

Get nice and PUFT while im working out..Viens in forearms while Im doing curls look FUc*'n sweet Bro-Vascular!!

Endurance still way up....time between sets has been cut to a minimum....Slammin weights OFF the Flizzoor!!

I feel Like Ivan Drago from 'Rocky" when Im working out...and there is always some smuck size'n me up when im in the gym...But LiveWire has toned it down since he's had children(toned it way down!!--Losing my Live in LiveWire)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5fXbEivWec"]YouTube - Ivan Drago Rules the World[/ame]

Overall strength is WAY UP BIATCH!!!!
Form is great..Focus is on point....And I added 3inches of girth to my hammer.

So, CRE-02 will be a major staple for me from here on out...
And i use to be a Crea-Hater for a while i gave up on CREatine about 6 or 7 yrs ago...But, this shiat is the bomb nucka!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
i Think Imma Go Get Me An Ivan Drago 'flat-top' Tomorrow At The Barbershop!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome session my friend! Glad to see your kicking ass!

I second the Drago flat top! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickass workout man! Love the enthusiasm as always! And thats badass you hit 3 PRs!!! And I agree Cre is the shiznatt!! I plan on picking up another bottle and extending my log by another month. Maybe even throw my Hemo back in!!!

oh and I got the Program in from netflix. Watchin it tonight!! :hammer:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Kickass workout man! Love the enthusiasm as always! And thats badass you hit 3 PRs!!! And I agree Cre is the shiznatt!! I plan on picking up another bottle and extending my log by another month. Maybe even throw my Hemo back in!!!

oh and I got the Program in from netflix. Watchin it tonight!! :hammer:
Nice, ya The Program!!

By the way how is the Hemo??

Yeah imma pick up a bottle of CRE-02 to toss in my PCT of my H-Drol cycle.

Trying to get everything together to start it sometime in Early October(soon as im done with this log).:head:

Cant WAIT!!

This CRE-02 was a great way to cattapolt{spelling eh guy?!?} into the H.......it cut fatty areas, added madd strength, and really has me focused to get everything outta the H.cycle!!:bruce3:

My muscles are feeling really hard now and better definition!!:woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man! Tho if I were you, I would wait until your progress slows down. If you are making good progress each workout, there really is no need to start roids. They are fun tho! :D just my .02c

Hemo is bad fricken ass! No fatigue whatsover! Sex drive up the ass! (not my ass :nono:) High endurance, mad recovery time, fat burning! All good stuff! Its a highly underrated supplement! Ill say that much!

^^Look at that my posts have been influenced by the madman Livewire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!1

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
LOL...its contagious!!

Nice, the Hemo sounds tasty!

Yeah, i hear ya on the progress...i've just done so much homework the past 3 months, so maybe I'll hold off?? Till the end of October...lololololol.

I have carts FULL all over the place with tasty supps!!!
I really like Shaddows meaty stack...might even try that stack without the Prime(too much money, for me)..ecspecially since the IGF-2 is up in price to.
So maybe that stack?? Any ideas what i could substitute the Prime with???

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm maybe blue gene!! :smite: I wanna try that stuff myself!

wait wait wait get on some HEMO!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
LOL...its contagious!!

Nice, the Hemo sounds tasty!

Yeah, i hear ya on the progress...i've just done so much homework the past 3 months, so maybe I'll hold off?? Till the end of October...lololololol.

I really like Shaddows meaty stack...might even try that stack without the Prime(too much money, for me)..ecspecially since the IGF-2 is up in price to.
Blue Gene has been fun. I'm just about done with my run of it now though....damnit!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be taking the Prime if I didn't pre-order 4 bottles of it. I think the stack should be plenty good without the Prime, honestly. I'm just a little :fool2:. :smite: :head:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with that...im def impressed with the stack

Im just a broke a** mofo right now(looking to upgrade the home front, need one more bedroom for my daughters) so ive been stacking my chips, next month i should be good, to splurge on myself, gotta re-up on my stash.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate when I splurge on myself. I like to splurge on girls. They like when I splurge on them. Especially when I splurge a lot on them....chicks :rolleyes:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate when I splurge on myself. I like to splurge on girls. They like when I splurge on them. Especially when I splurge a lot on them....chicks :rolleyes:
You mean like when you spend a lot of money on them?

juuuust kidding.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I never

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Hey Soldiers.

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days.
LiveWire was bed ridden sick!!!
Yup, sick again!!! F*cking sucks.
I think rushed back into training before i was completely healthy. I got two or three good days in the gym but the third day this past Wed. i felt it creeping back during my workout. I jumped the gun and was bed ridden this weekend(chills, head cold, sore throat, the whole sha-bang!!)
The crazy thing is, even Wed,. feeling sick in the gym, my workout was still more powerful and weights stayed up, then before i was on CRE-02, so CRE-02 is def making a big difference in my workouts. I think that due to my energy, endurace, strength being up on the CRE my workouts were very hard and this caused my cold come back full-force because i was not completely over my cold.
My mother who is head RN of surgical nurses and my father who is a retired professional football coach, said i need to rest and let this cold clear completely before i start training again. This is tough for someone who lives to be fit and active and hit the gym. So, i apologize!! Im out of bed today and feel like i could workout today but thats what i did last time and it was bad decision. As much as i hate being laid up, i have to let this cold pass. Ive also had to attend my daughters Parents Night at school, where there was 1000's of kids running around passing germs. Its a tuff time of year with kids back in school where germs are passed around like cheap hookers.
I also start a new job next Monday...YEAAAA!!!! So i want to get healthy. I currently have mt chest lathered in Vicks Vapor Rub, sucking cough drops and garggling salt water, and ive stopped(FINALLY!!) blowing my nose every 30 seconds!!

So again I apologize but even Lattimer gets sick and i need to get healthy here so i have no reaccuring lapses in my workouts.
I stopped the CRE-02 intake since Thursday and will pick back up when im 100%. This is all due to the wondeful start of the flu season. My mom being an RN always has the inside track on whats going around and she said this cold is going around(my brothers whole family just got over the same thing.

So im resting, keeping my diet the same, eating good and llike a horse!! lots of water and green-tea and letting this FU**ER play its course.

Sorry again and thank you for understanding

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest up man! We all can appreciate proper recovery. Last thing we want is for you to get further away from your goals. Congrats on the new job man! What is it? And how old are your daughters?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Thx Brother.

New job is working in the health care field, more money, better benny's, better job security!! I was in the finance and banking field, which is very shaky during this time, as you can can see invesment companies and banks our dropping like flies, so i wanted to get out before i was told we had to leave.
The Gov. has a list of 117 banks(and the # is growing) that will also be going under soon. These(117) banks are not made public for obvious resons(fear of people withdrawling money and sppeding up there demise)

My daughters are 3 & 5
My 5yr old just started Kindergarten this month, so she brings home some tasty germs, yummy.

Its all good though.
My prioreties are my girls, my job & weights.
So, the 1st two are good now i just have to lose this cold so i can get back to the unbelievable progress ive been making on the CRE-02!!

Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll be 100%, not gonna push it, even though i miss the stench of my weight lifting gloves!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww you got some kiddies..Thats cuute. lol aint makn fun man. I love kids. I look forward to being a daddy one day

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'm a half dad now...and I love it, haha.

Good luck feeling better bro...and congrats on the new job!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant believe Lattimer got away with juicing haha I think that made the movie for me

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Aww you got some kiddies..Thats cuute. lol aint makn fun man. I love kids. I look forward to being a daddy one day

Thx.
Yeah they keep ya active thats for sure.
It was hard this weekend, they dont care if ur sick, they wanna play!!lololol

But, i have this whole week to rest up, until i jump back into things(work,weights). So, War USC losing to Beavers??!! haha. War Brett Farve w/6 touches.!! War me winning 3 out of my 4 fantasy leauges. and War Ryan Reynalds marrying Scarlette Johonsson!?? Lucky F*CK:hammer:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe Lattimer got away with juicing haha I think that made the movie for me

Thx CT!!

Yeah, Lattimer was hilarious with hie stored urine!!

I just had to take a Pre-employment drug test...Its funny, no matter how nuch ya know u have nothing in ur system, those things still scare the shiaat out of me!!!

Glad my CRE-02 didnt show up..lololol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha so are you going to be tested often to where you wont be able to do your hdrol cycle?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Damn, can't seem to shake that ****, huh? Get better, brotha! The weights will be there to toss around when you return!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
haha so are you going to be tested often to where you wont be able to do your hdrol cycle?
I highly doubt they'd test him for steroids. It's probably a pretty basic test; pot, cocaine, opiates, etc.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
:think: I dont know, good question, I was thinking the same thing allllllll weekend!!!:think:

I hope not!!

I'll wait, once ive felt out the job and feel out(the female)lolol my co-workers, so i can get an idea if they test throught out your employment or not.

I'll have to wait and see

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Damn, can't seem to shake that ****, huh? Get better, brotha! The weights will be there to toss around when you return!

Thx Shaddow!!

Yeah this is a biatch!!! Taking it slow.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt they'd test him for steroids. It's probably a pretty basic test; pot, cocaine, opiates, etc.
Yeah thats what im thinking too.

My ma-dukes gets so paranoid being an RN, she drives me crazy.

This by far was one of the craziest hiring processes ive been thru, they did a throro job!!! Scary too, cause LiveWire has some serious skeletons in the closet from back in his LiveWire days, 2 kids calmed me down thank GOD!!! I think that stress added to my immune break down. Boy im glad they didnt find out about the pound of magic mushrooms i accidentaly had on me one hot day in college(thank god for knowinw the right people in the right places.,.lololol)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: I dont know, good question, I was thinking the same thing allllllll weekend!!!:think:

I hope not!!

I'll wait, once ive felt out the job and feel out(the female)lolol my co-workers, so i can get an idea if they test throught out your employment or not.

I'll have to wait and see
I don't know if this relates, but I was urine tested 5 days into a Junglewarfare cycle. I thought something "fishy" may show up, but it didn't.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this relates, but I was urine tested 5 days into a Junglewarfare cycle. I thought something "fishy" may show up, but it didn't.

Good, Good! Thats a good sign!!!

Yeah, i think these jobs just look for the pot and blow etc...

Its funny too, cause ill be dealing in the drug addiction and mental health aspect of this company!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ hahaha nice!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Workout for Wed Oct. 1st

CHEST & BI'S:

BB Bench

165 x 15
185 x 12
205 x 8
225 x 5

Close Grip BB Bench

145 x 12
165 x 10
185 x 8
145 x 10

Peck Deck

Full x 15
Full x 12
Full x 12
Full x 10
Not sure what the Full Stack weight is(Brain cells) Its not much,

Incline Bench Press

145 x 12
145 x 10
165 x 8
165 x 8

DB Bench Press

55 x 12
60 x 12
60 x 10
65 x 8

DB Incline Bench

55 x 12
55 x 10
60 x 8
60 x 6

On some of these last reps I wanted to puke, GREAT WORKOUT & BURN. Felt great!!

BB Curls

60 x 15
60 x 12
70 x 10
70 x 8

DB Curls

25 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 10
35 x 8

Hammer Curls

25 x 17
25 x 12
30 x 10
30 x 8

Pumps were freaking CRAZY in my Bi's!!!!

Preacher Bar Curls

50 x 15
50 x 12
50 x 10
50 x 10

Great workout!! had to leave earlier than i wanted, had to pick up my girls from school & daycare! Boy was i still flying!!
I was talking their teachers ears OFF!! Oh well.

Now i had about exactly a week off from the gym due to my cold, maintained my diet, ate a tone, tuna, turkey sandwich's, PBJ's, chicken, steaks, grains, almonds, fruit, vagina.

Now my body weight prior to starting the CRE-02 wa around 193, 194. I weighted in yesterday before my workout at 201. Last time i weighed in the 200's I was crushing a twelver of watery Coors Light a day!!

So this is very impressive. Chest is nice and soar today.

HERE COMES THE BOOM!!
YouTube - DMX - Top shotter (Here comes the boom,movie BELLY,1998

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, bro! I dig your style. Up in weights, down in reps. That's always worked really well for me. Cheers! :cheers:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Thurs. Oct. 2?? I think, Yeah
Back & Tri's

CRE-02 90mins before workout, ON Whey, Fish Guts, Multi V.

Sipped on ABB Speed Stack on way to gym, so Pre WO stim was Speed Stack for half of WO, the RAGE second half (When my IPOD went Wacky) that pissed me the F*UCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need beats to workout.

Any F*UCKEN HOO!!

Sipped on Universals Intra-Aid thru out WO, BLUE_RAZZ, very tasty!!! Love Beta Alinine!!!!!
Love the face tingle!!!

Dips

BW x 25
BW x 22
BW x 15
BW x 15

One DB Tri-Ext

25 x 52
50 x 15
60 x 10
65 x 10

Cable Rope Pull Downs

65 x 15
75 x 12
75 x 10
80 x 6

This is about the time my IPOD throughs me all off track!!!!
I try to fig it out, by the time i come back to weights Im on RAGE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Arm DB Rows

45 x 15
55 x 15
65 x 12
75 x 8

Lateral DB Raises

20 x 15
25 x 12
30 x 10 Both PR's..Use to just stick at 25#, cause my form was bad at 30#.
30 x 10...pushing HARD, felt GOOD,

Cable Rows

75 x 15
85 x 10
85 x 8
85 x 8

This was not a good workout, between the IPOD issue, and the hugh dump i had to take while i was addressing my IPOD, just thru todays workout all off track. Its all good though, cause it was only my second day back in the gym after sickness, so im not mad.
DOMS in Bi's were still crazy today!!!!!!!!

Time togo and through in a hugh lipper of the Grizz!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!! I know, i gotta quit, hear it from my 3yr old, she calls it Daddy's 'Cocky'

Shadyville!!
YouTube - Eminem Feat 50cent, Cashis, and Lloyd Banks - You Don't Know

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, bro! I dig your style. Up in weights, down in reps. That's always worked really well for me. Cheers! :cheers:
Thx Shaddow.

I should prob mix it up. Ya think??
Thats the only way I know or have done.

Like since college, everybody was big, jacked, black, and ripped, this gaurd on my team from Conn. showed me that and ive done it like that from 1996 till now (i havent lifted straigth thru though, took from like 98-06 off! Yikes)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thx Shaddow.

I should prob mix it up. Ya think??
Thats the only way I know or have done.

Like since college, everybody was big, jacked, black, and ripped, this gaurd on my team from Conn. showed me that and ive done it like that from 1996 till now (i havent lifted straigth thru though, took from like 98-06 off! Yikes)
Yikes! Yeah man! You should def. look into a new routine! Switch things up! Keep shocking those muscles!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i did low weight, high reps for a little.

What do ya think for Mass?? Maybe 1 body part a day and smash it??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Kickn ass bro! and yeah switch your sh1t up every couple weeks to keep those muscles shocked like shadow says. Its too easy for your body to adapt.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established