Time to get Lit Up! your chance to log appnuts litup

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys for the wait and thank you for being patient your patience will be rewarded. :D loggers will be posted in a few minutes.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evandem27
Cardiobro
Enhanced
Jcatanese985
Crackerdoctor
TheDarkknight
Livetolift
Resolve
0071982wc

Send me your addresses.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys!

Please remember when you get your logs up to post the links here so we can all follow along

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Yea baby. Pm sent. Looks like its enhanced lucky day. Congrats bro

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Omg... I love it :) ima log
The **** outta this!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
do we get to pick which flavor we get? when is it gettin shipped also?

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I hope it ships soon. I got some stuff i wanna start. Lit-up Will help with motivation.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
We have a Lit Up army coming this way and just looking at some of these pictures - what a force. Im excited to see whats comes from this. Nice thread here.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Lets see ill be on Test-e, compound20, Lit-up, and androlean. Can't wait. Time to increase the size of this one man army. If i don't get selected to run the new iforce product

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evandem27
Cardiobro
Enhanced
Jcatanese985
Crackerdoctor
TheDarkknight
Livetolift
Resolve
0071982wc

Send me your addresses.
Thank you for the opportunity! Hope this stuff rocks!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
When should i start checking the mail? Im ready to be on"Lit-up"

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Let us know when they been sent!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
That's the new #1 question.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the main office staff is off for the holiday right now. Hopefully Monday George will chime in with a ship date

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I figured that. Have gotten a ship confirm from anything i bought on Friday yet either.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Any word on shipping date

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I believe the main office staff is off for the holiday right now. Hopefully Monday George will chime in with a ship date
LOL, guys it was the holiday weekend and no one but the AppNut Ghosts were in the building.:eek:

Plus we had the Black Friday Weekend Sale. So, I'd say we have over 200 orders to ship plus youse guys.:D

It will be sometime over the next couple of days for these to be sent out.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, guys it was the holiday weekend and no one but the AppNut Ghosts were in the building.:eek:

Plus we had the Black Friday Weekend Sale. So, I'd say we have over 200 orders to ship plus youse guys.:D

It will be sometime over the next couple of days for these to be sent out.
Wow, sounds like the sale was something of a success - congrats!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Any shipment news

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Bump for update on shipping!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I got a message from one of the guys running it, saying they were trying to ship out (they needed my zip code). That was 2 days ago, so I expect sometime the coming week.
Waaayyyyyy to make us wait :( but good look homie!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 218

Bodytype: Well-built, running*maintenance*level.*

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training for 6 years now, starting my freshman year playing high school football. My serious bodybuilding training started 3 years ago, when I decided to go in more for the aesthetic appeal than anything else. I love lifting to this day, and go 4-6 days a week, always leaving sweat (and occasionally blood) in the gym.*

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-6 days a week right now, following a split that follows: Arms, Legs, Chest, Break, Back, Break, Abs. I change it up a little here and a little there, depending on my biorythym for the week. I've been trying to increase my strenght for the past couple of months, doing a 5x5 program, though starting Christmas break, I'm going to try and lean out while still gaining weight, focusing less on the numbers.*

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I run a mile before each leg day, that's really about it. You could say I do anaerobic cardio on other days lol.*

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): BNS's Truemass, Creatine Mono I got off Amazon, and I just finished using Mesomorph by APS.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Eat big, eat long, eat often. Doesn't matter what it is, so long as I get my protein levels in.*

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons.

Short Term Goal: Snag me some (more) ladies.*

Long Term Goal: Snag me a lot (more) ladies.*

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've pretty much stuck to BSN stuff, like Truemass & Syntha-6, I took Decabolen (a stack of 3 methyls) back in the day with supports, and I've pretty much used Jack3d *& *NO-Xplode *& *Mesomorph.*

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): N/A

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post a video review on YouTube?
*Yep.*

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.*Chad Stapleton, December 3 2011.*
Contest is over bro :/

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
It'd be really nice to know when we're getting our lit-up

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
It'd be really nice to know when we're getting our lit-up
Relax? Regardless you receive it or not. This is a gift from them for free all they ask is for a log. Be grateful you were able to be selected. I wouldn't give you one, if I read this and I didn't ship em. Next time appreciate things more like this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your patience guys. You guys should be receiving it shortly. I'm sure everyone is excited to get started I don't blame you. But it will come shortly. Appnut is based out of NC and as a few others have pointed out it was the holiday weekend and many where out of town. And as for my self I have a full time job and a family that keep me pretty busy :) lol so I apologize if I've been slow to address anyones concerns. And again thank all of you for your patience.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Relax? Regardless you receive it or not. This is a gift from them for free all they ask is for a log. Be grateful you were able to be selected. I wouldn't give you one, if I read this and I didn't ship em. Next time appreciate things more like this.
I am grateful for the opportunity. Some clear communication is very helpful. I work 7-12's and an a dad and husband also.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I am grateful for the opportunity. Some clear communication is very helpful. I work 7-12's and an a dad and husband also.
All of the loggers LITup went out on 12/2. We had to get out close to 300 orders from the Black Friday Sale and paying customers come first.

Yours is on the truck fro delivery today.

The rest of the packages should arrive today or tomorrow based on the info I received from our office.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of the loggers LITup went out on 12/2. We had to get out close to 300 orders from the Black Friday Sale and paying customers come first.

Yours in on the truck fro delivery today.

The rest of the packages should arrive today or tomorrow based on the info I received from our office.
Thank you for the update! Stoked for this product, ready to give it a whirl!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established

Yours is on the truck fro delivery today.

Thank you for the update. Im so ready

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Lit-up peach tea is here.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Will start logging in a day or two

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Work tomorrow, so ima start/post my link on Thursday!! Can't wait tastes like awesomeness in a can!! And pretty nice ingredients listed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine arrived, will throw up log in the next few days. Would like to finish up this PLCAR that I'm logging to ensure the effectiveness of this product isn't influenced! Thank you again.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Work tomorrow, so ima start/post my link on Thursday!! Can't wait tastes like awesomeness in a can!! And pretty nice ingredients listed!
Awesome man. Really looking forward to your log

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived, will throw up log in the next few days. Would like to finish up this PLCAR that I'm logging to ensure the effectiveness of this product isn't influenced! Thank you again.
Sounds good brother.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then you understand ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys last post. Should have used multi quote but couldn't from my phone. Anyhow I've got some exciting news for y'all. I'm going put up my own little contest. Whoever does the best log of lit up will receive a free bottle of freeTest!! All I ask is that you do another mini log of the free bottle of FreeTest that you receive. How does that sound to everybody.;)