THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You may of heard of the ground breaking Tabata Protocol used to train Japanese winter olympic speed skaters. Well one form of that is Tabata sprints also known as Guerilla Cardio.

Lasting just four minutes its possible the most powerful fat burning work out ever devised.

But don’t be fooled by the short time frame of 4 minutes. The average moderately fit person simply won’t be able to complete 2 minutes of this work out.

This workout is absolutely brutal.

Basically its 8 rounds of near max sprint effort. 20 seconds sprinting 10 seconds rest. Once you get to three you’ll really begin to struggle.

Start with a 5 - 10 minute warm up then a 5 minute cool down.

Its now used by many professional fighters and many top trainers are saying that its possible to shed 7% - 10% bodyfat within a month if you do this workout 4 times per week.

I can’t recommend this workout because if you do make it to six rounds on your first go, and you’re sprinting properly, it will most likely feel like your heart and lungs are going to explode.

It’s probably highly dangerous to anyone with heart disease.

Afterwards your body will just be shaking. Remember the original tabata protocol when originally done on stationary bikes caused olympic level athletes (one won a gold medal) to fall off the bike on to the floor trying to catch their breath.

I would avoid this workout if you’re a man with over 14% bodyfat and 18% bodyfat for women. If you’re in the low teens bodyfat wise this workout can take you down to the mid single digit body fat levels if you do it three to four times per week and eat a wholefood diet of meat, vegetables, and fruit.

To get started just aim for 4 rounds.

Later on you can add additional rounds and try and increase your sprinting speed also.

Go for one day on one day off.

This workout is one of the few on record to produce both an increased performance in VO2 Max and anaerobic capacities.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If running for 20 seconds you would be doing over a hundred yard sprints....dayum!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just thinking the same thing. I would give this a shot but I am too dang old to be trying to kill myself. Sounds like a crash and burn waiting to happen. I don't need to be doing 20 MPH and eat dirt because I got gassed. The Guerillas can keep it. LOL I may try it on an exercise bike though once my quad is better...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you are killin HIIT then I recommend this, but it's not something you just pick up and do. You have to want it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are killin HIIT then I recommend this, but it's not something you just pick up and do. You have to want it.
Bad thing is, I wanted it as soon as I saw it I was like I gotta try that. Then that voice in my head I never listen to tells me, You're gonna kill yourself fool... Trying to listen to the voice more. I keep breaking myself lately. :damnit:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bad thing is, I wanted it as soon as I saw it I was like I gotta try that. Then that voice in my head I never listen to tells me, You're gonna kill yourself fool... Trying to listen to the voice more. I keep breaking myself lately. :damnit:
It's the staple of my cardio, I can see u killin it once ur healed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the staple of my cardio, I can see u killin it once ur healed
Are you doing it a a school track or something where do you run?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
School track near my house, I'm at about 90 percent tho because of the shoulder surgery.
Well I may as well go ahead and say it. I am gonna try this when my leg is better. I love this kind of stuff. Thanks for bringing it up and explaining it. How is the shoulder doing by the way? Was it a SLAP surgery or rotator cuff?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No problem broheim.

I had slap surgery on the 17th of December, been rehabbing the hell out of it. Slowly bit surely it's paid off and I've been back in the gym since last monday. I'm taking it super slow though, lot of low weight high rep stuff and tons o rotator cuff strengthening exercises. The pain is gone, range of motion is almost all back and it feels great. Thank god for cissus, I owe alot to that stuff.

If anyone had any questions on the guerilla cardio let me know. After the first couple of sessions you'll be on absolute love and never look at other cardio the same.

And don't mind the spelling, I'm typing on my phone so it isn't the easiest to fix some errors. I'm away on a conference until the 6th so it'll have to do.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
No problem broheim.

I had slap surgery on the 17th of December, been rehabbing the hell out of it. Slowly bit surely it's paid off and I've been back in the gym since last monday. I'm taking it super slow though, lot of low weight high rep stuff and tons o rotator cuff strengthening exercises. The pain is gone, range of motion is almost all back and it feels great. Thank god for cissus, I owe alot to that stuff.

If anyone had any questions on the guerilla cardio let me know. After the first couple of sessions you'll be on absolute love and never look at other cardio the same.

And don't mind the spelling, I'm typing on my phone so it isn't the easiest to fix some errors. I'm away on a conference until the 6th so it'll have to do.
You being back in the gym is the best news I have heard all day. Glad to hear you are getting back into it. Take it slow and steady my man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem broheim.

Glad to hear the mend is going well Big...your stamina will be off the charts when the heavy steel comes back into play!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight gain?
It's not even been a full week yet. LOL You're more impatient than I am!! :trout:

But actually I'm up 1lb. according to the scale.

I've said it before, I'm not really after 15 or 20lbs. like most guys using Test are. I'm already a fairly big 247lbs.
This is NOT an intended bulk. More like an aggressive recomp. That's the reason I went with the Propionate. It is possible to actually lean up using it.

I'm just looking to dial everything in, work on the shape and contour of my muscles, continue to lean out, and bring up lagging bodyparts.

If I walk away with 5 truly lean pounds, then I'll be happy. 10lbs. would make me ecstatic!!! :woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE LOWDOWN ON THE THROWDOWN

Ferocity as its finest!! Man, I trained this morning like my life depended on it. I don't think I could have forced out an extra rep on my work sets if someone were holding a gun on me!!
I was exhorting myself the whole time, "Come on ol' Thunder, lets do this shit!!" And I always like the Randy Couture statement, "Let's go princess"!! That fires me up everytime. :angryfire:

THE SESSION

CHEST--Incline Machine Bench Presses
BACK--Reverse-Grip Bentover Rows with EZ Bar
SHOULDERS--Seated Arnold DB Presses
TRICEPS--Seated Overhead Cable Extensions
BICEPS--Standing Close-Grip Cable Curls with Short Rotating Straight Bar
QUADS--Leg Extensions
HAMSTRINGS--Stiff-Legged Deadlifts

Will make up Forearms and Calves tomorrow morning directly after my cardio session. Like last week, That worked out well since I don't weight train for the next 2 days. I'll have a total rest day on Thursday to recoup and recover.

So, since last Thursday morning I've injected 400mg. of Prop and 200mg. of Cyp.=600 total mg of Test. And with the short ester on the Prop, it actually equates to more like 700mg. of total injectable Testosterone. NICE!!
I'm supposed to only be injecting 100mg of Prop 3 times per week, but I couldn't resist upping 2 of those injections to 150mg. just to try and get it to kick quicker!! LOL
I really think I can feel the Propionate starting to kick already. Not just as far as workout intensity or strength goes, but morning wood and even random wood has just been insane for the last couple of days!!
LOVE IT!!! :hump: :yeah:

KEEP BLASTIN' DAT IRON BERZERKERS!!:rocketwhore:

YouTube- Black Label Society - Berserkers (Live)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey TG back in the game! Great workout brother!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the lack of numbers you lifted makes me feel less of a wussy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, he did that so we all wouldn't be scared off by his overwhelming might.
Well, everyone who is interested in my current strength levels can refer to page 2 of this very thread where I recorded my last 3 workouts from the Natadrol thread.
And if more intrigued they can go refer to my Natadrol log where every exercise I'm employing is listed with the amount of poundage used on each individual exercise.

It don't get no clearer than that!!! LOL

I will give general weight increases on this injectable cycle as they occur and accrue.
I was thinking that listing every single set with the poundages used was a tad overboard. I don't think that a large number of people were that concerned with it.

But I'll be sure to record significant increases as they present themselves.

I mistakenly turn my supplement review logs into training logs. I'm trying to avoid that in the future. It detracts from the supplements or gear that I'm utilizing.

But a pure Thundergod workout log is NOT out of the question. In fact, it sounds like mad fun!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught up the last 4 pages. TG's thread's has the best motivation vids by the way. Good luck TG!!! and I'll be looking up this "Tabata Protocol," I'd like to know more about it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to do the "Tabata Protocol" in my HIIT before I knew what it was. 100-200yard sprints with 10 secs rest for 10 intervals straight. Oh well, not as revolutional as I'd hoped for, but it was a nice affirmation article.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workout TG! My little sister said you were able to keep up today :poke:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
nice workout TG! My little sister said you were able to keep up today :poke:
Damn, you let your sister hang out with TG?! The guy who's libido is like a 3 legged ninja on ecstasy riding a 3 balled tomcat?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you let your sister hang out with TG?! The guy who's libido is like a 3 legged ninja on ecstasy riding a 3 balled tomcat?
and he has a tendency to pillage and not just buildings :nervous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is one thing you guys are forgetting. How much ThunderGod loves his Goddess. Only danger Metroba's sister is in working out with TG is becoming stronger then Metroba. :nana::nana:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, everyone who is interested in my current strength levels can refer to page 2 of this very thread where I recorded my last 3 workouts from the Natadrol thread.
And if more intrigued they can go refer to my Natadrol log where every exercise I'm employing is listed with the amount of poundage used on each individual exercise.

It don't get no clearer than that!!! LOL

I will give general weight increases on this injectable cycle as they occur and accrue.
I was thinking that listing every single set with the poundages used was a tad overboard. I don't think that a large number of people were that concerned with it.

But I'll be sure to record significant increases as they present themselves.

I mistakenly turn my supplement review logs into training logs. I'm trying to avoid that in the future. It detracts from the supplements or gear that I'm utilizing.

But a pure Thundergod workout log is NOT out of the question. In fact, it sounds like mad fun!!
I don't know about the rest of the crowd but the weights being there were more motivating for me. I don't really think it takes away from the products you are logging. They are all performance enhancing products. You detailing your workload is surely proof that they are working. Not trying to reshape your log Bro it is your log but I got a lot out of the numbers. Made me feel inspired to hit those weights or push myself harder to obtain that level of intensity for someone my size of course... ;) Either way I will be in your log every day I am on the site. You are my brother in iron and I don't need any other reason to be very active in your thread.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is one thing you guys are forgetting. How much ThunderGod loves his Goddess. Only danger Metroba's sister is in working out with TG is becoming stronger then Metroba. :nana::nana:
Girls with camel hump traps don't look right in spaghetti straps.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What?! You mean you don't like the lumberjack-back Volcom?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
You may of heard of the ground breaking Tabata Protocol used to train Japanese winter olympic speed skaters. Well one form of that is Tabata sprints also known as Guerilla Cardio.

Lasting just four minutes its possible the most powerful fat burning work out ever devised.

But don’t be fooled by the short time frame of 4 minutes. The average moderately fit person simply won’t be able to complete 2 minutes of this work out.

This workout is absolutely brutal.

Basically its 8 rounds of near max sprint effort. 20 seconds sprinting 10 seconds rest. Once you get to three you’ll really begin to struggle.

Start with a 5 - 10 minute warm up then a 5 minute cool down.

Its now used by many professional fighters and many top trainers are saying that its possible to shed 7% - 10% bodyfat within a month if you do this workout 4 times per week.

I can’t recommend this workout because if you do make it to six rounds on your first go, and you’re sprinting properly, it will most likely feel like your heart and lungs are going to explode.

It’s probably highly dangerous to anyone with heart disease.

Afterwards your body will just be shaking. Remember the original tabata protocol when originally done on stationary bikes caused olympic level athletes (one won a gold medal) to fall off the bike on to the floor trying to catch their breath.

I would avoid this workout if you’re a man with over 14% bodyfat and 18% bodyfat for women. If you’re in the low teens bodyfat wise this workout can take you down to the mid single digit body fat levels if you do it three to four times per week and eat a wholefood diet of meat, vegetables, and fruit.

To get started just aim for 4 rounds.

Later on you can add additional rounds and try and increase your sprinting speed also.

Go for one day on one day off.

This workout is one of the few on record to produce both an increased performance in VO2 Max and anaerobic capacities.
I did that in collage when wrestling...it kills i was totally spent

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comp Edge LaBS where you at??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't mess with girls who look like promising workout partners.
Shoot, I love me a fit athletic woman, prefer them. Not like Lenda Murray or anything but I love to see some traps and shoulder caps on a girl as long as they are still feminine. An example might be Angela Bassetts build in the Tina Turner movie.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoot, I love me a fit athletic woman, prefer them. Not like Lenda Murray or anything but I love to see some traps and shoulder caps on a girl as long as they are still feminine. An example might be Angela Bassetts build in the Tina Turner movie.
oh me too. My favorite type of girls are girls with some muscle on them. It's not only physically appealing, but there's a mental turn on from the sense of respect. I was talking about girls who wouldn't need to change the weight if we were going back & forth on shrugs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh me too. My favorite type of girls are girls with some muscle on them. It's not only physically appealing, but there's a mental turn on from the sense of respect. I was talking about girls who wouldn't need to change the weight if we were going back & forth on shrugs.
Oh you mean the FREAKS! Be a woman or get the operation. Don't use androgens to grow a tallywhacker... Sometimes it just gets scary but I think a lot of modern day male bodybuilders are freaks too. Just too much, dont look human, no aesthetics. However i still find them motivating.... Odd isn't it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
in a way i disagree because seeing the poundage increase gives a rough idea of what to expect from a product, and what amounts of increases you should hold yourself to - almost like saying "well if TG can increase bench by 10% on product X, my training or diet must suck if i can't".

i also understand where you're coming from though TG. a page of people saying how awesome your lifts are makes it hard to find the actual "data" of your 1-2 posts per page - and a whole lot more reading.

i found that everyone cheering me on, like "holy crap that's an awesome lift" made me push even harder the next day to keep the intensity going, like i would be letting my brothers down if i tried to slack off.

do what works best for you though, we're all watching, and nobody here's big enough to talk smack about how you do things :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't have said it better myself.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners is.........MrKleen!! You know me all to well already broheim. There's no mortal woman on all of Midgard who could sway me from my fidelity to my Goddess. Such an act would be deemed sacrilege and an abomination against my own soul.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Metroba's bad ass sis, can already out lift him!! Eh, Rob?:poke:

Metroba is one of, if not the most, hilarious poster on this entire forum.

We need a fourth Stooge on this smilie.....Moe, Larry, Curly, and ROB!!!:stooges:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comp Edge LaBS where you at??
That's what I'm screaming!!! :18: :aargh:

If they truly want that D-Plex brought into the public eye, they should toss me a couple of bottles and let me do my supernatural thingy!!

Especially considering all the bottles of P-Plex and M-Drol that I have bought over the years. I still have a couple bottles of each of these in stash.
Both products are truly outstanding.

COME ON COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS!!!:stick:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL that was awesome!
And the winners is.........MrKleen!! You know me all to well already broheim. There's no mortal woman on all of Midgard who could sway me from my fidelity to my Goddess. Such an act would be deemed sacrilege and an abomination against my own soul.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Metroba's bad ass sis, can already out lift him!! Eh, Rob?:poke:

Metroba is one of, if not the most, hilarious poster on this entire forum.

We need a fourth Stooge on this smilie.....Moe, Larry, Curly, and ROB!!!:stooges:
AMEN Brother, integrity ebbs in your soul and breathes in your posts, apparent to those of the same ilk.

Speaking of I got the giggle last night. I left my wedding ring on when I went to the gym so I took it off before lifting and put it in my gym bag. I ran around all day without it. I have lost so much weight since I got married my ring almost falls off so I dont have that band indent on my finger. My best friend who knows me so well started poking at me that I was cheating. I started laughing at how ridiculous it was. For some reason the laughter made hi actually think I was hiding something... Then he was like "OH MY GOD Christopher!!! I was kidding but now you are all giggly, so am I on to something?" It only made me laugh harder. He kept asking me about who it was and why I hadn't talked to him. The thought the he could even think that for a second was so hilarious to me. I called my wife in giggling and told her listen to this fool. She laughed her azz off at him. I am still not sure if he was messing with me or really thought that but I couldn't stop laughing. I can honestly say I can't imagine cheating on my GODDESS. Anyway this is you rlog not mine but I thought that was hilarious and applied to the post. LOL

That's what I'm screaming!!! :18: :aargh:

If they truly want that D-Plex brought into the public eye, they should toss me a couple of bottles and let me do my supernatural thingy!!

Especially considering all the bottles of P-Plex and M-Drol that I have bought over the years. I still have a couple bottles of each of these in stash.
Both products are truly outstanding.

COME ON COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS!!!:stick:
Hmmmmm GOnna have to put the pressure on them. Be right back...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway this is your log not mine but I thought that was hilarious and applied to the post. LOL...
No sir. This IS your log. And everyone else's who subscribed. I just put the thread up. It belongs to all my readers. You and everyone else are at complete liberty here to post whatever you wish.

This thread is NOT sponsored.

It's a fukkin' free for all!!! :head: :head: :head:

YouTube- TED NUGENT FREE FOR ALL

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, he did that so we all wouldn't be scared off by his overwhelming might.
I don't know about the rest of the crowd but the weights being there were more motivating for me. I don't really think it takes away from the products you are logging. They are all performance enhancing products. You detailing your workload is surely proof that they are working. Not trying to reshape your log Bro it is your log but I got a lot out of the numbers. Made me feel inspired to hit those weights or push myself harder to obtain that level of intensity for someone my size of course... ;) Either way I will be in your log every day I am on the site. You are my brother in iron and I don't need any other reason to be very active in your thread.
seeing the poundage increase gives a rough idea of what to expect from a product, and what amounts of increases you should hold yourself to - almost like saying "well if TG can increase bench by 10% on product X, my training or diet must suck if i can't".

i found that everyone cheering me on, like "holy crap that's an awesome lift" made me push even harder the next day to keep the intensity going, like i would be letting my brothers down if i tried to slack off.

do what works best for you though, we're all watching, and nobody here's big enough to talk smack about how you do things :)
Duly noted.......and FIXED!!! I'll just hit the highlights from yesterday's brutal battle.

Only the heavy worksets are posted here:

THE SESSION

CHEST--Incline Machine Bench Presses--390X10
BACK--Reverse-Grip Bentover Rows with EZ Bar--295X12
SHOULDERS--Seated Arnold DB Presses--80'sX10
TRICEPS--Seated Overhead Cable Extensions--170X12
BICEPS--Standing Close-Grip Cable Curls with Short Rotating Straight Bar--210X11
QUADS--Leg Extensions--200X22. Pushed it!!
HAMSTRINGS--Stiff-Legged Deadlifts--365X11......up 10lbs. from week before.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just went over there and read what you posted. You're the coolest cat in the whole fukkin' alley Kleen!! :147:

I appreciate so much everyone's efforts to get CEL to take the chance to plug their D-Plex in my thread. It would be to everyone's best interest to do this.

CEL could only help their chances to get this product in the limelight and sell plenty of it.

And I would profit from some extra androgens in my pre-workout supp arsenal.
I luvs me sum aggression!!! :twisted::yup:

Sounds like a win-win situation. Let's see what CEL says.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just went over there and read what you posted. You're the coolest cat in the whole fukkin' alley Kleen!! :147:
Thank you! Coming from a deity such as yourself I take that compliment in high regard Brother. I feel we are a band of brothers here, my job is to support you and have your back. "Am I my Brothers Keeper? YES I AM!"

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
jebus. and i see arnold presses with 80 pound dumbells.

"you must spread some reputation around before i give it to thundergod again".