THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And you speak slightly more eloquently than diaz. You might have an IQ point or two on the guy.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of what happened in here...

I leave for a couple months and people start putting some AM stalwarts on blast?

Its one thing for me to go off on Buster and his watermelon sized nipples, but this is unacceptable. TG never f*cked with anyone up in here. I could give two sh*ts if he posted pictures. If you recall, I was one of the first people to ask to see pictures of the dungeon about 2 years ago. He said it was private, and it should have been left at that. Everyone has their limitations about what they are comfortable with sharing...

I'm seriously f*cked off by this. TG has forgotten more than most of you know about gettin large.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah people need to keep there mouths shut so maybe thunder will come back one day cause he is still the shizz in my book!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
True, guess it's directed at me. Wasn't a big deal, but I guess it grew out if control. I apologized, wrote him personally but it seems he is super crushed by it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
True, guess it's directed at me. Wasn't a big deal, but I guess it grew out if control. I apologized, wrote him personally but it seems he is super crushed by it.
Like I said man... I'm not gonna dwell on it. But it was really weird to read through.

It came off vindictive - not funny at all.

Trust you've made your proper apologies - and hopefully TG comes back to kick it eventually.

I'm unsubbed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
He wasn't crushed bud. He just think's you're an a**hole and doesn't feel it is worthwhile to run a log that you constantly berate him in about something as petty as where he works out. I don't blame him one bit either. Hopefully he comes back and you just leave him be.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of what happened in here...

I leave for a couple months and people start putting some AM stalwarts on blast?

Its one thing for me to go off on Buster and his watermelon sized nipples, but this is unacceptable. TG never f*cked with anyone up in here. I could give two sh*ts if he posted pictures. If you recall, I was one of the first people to ask to see pictures of the dungeon about 2 years ago. He said it was private, and it should have been left at that. Everyone has their limitations about what they are comfortable with sharing...

I'm seriously f*cked off by this. TG has forgotten more than most of you know about gettin large.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Nothing but mad respect for you my homie!! Huge, ginormous, infinite respect.

I chose to not retaliate nor defend myself. The just have no reason to do such things.
My pics may look like total dog-shit, but at least they're really me. LMFAO

Yet I still refuse to do a retina-scan, rectal scan, nor send in blood or semen samples to AM just to prove that I truly exist!! HA HA
One has only to believe to perceive.

I appreciate all the people who popped in here to support me. It is greatly appreciated.

It's too bad that a few can ruin things for many. :sad3:

I'm back......but not in this thread. The cycle is over and I'm cruising at 300mg of Cyp per week. Gonna do another blast in 12 weeks. Then I'll rotate 10 weeks of cruises and blasts.

No more PCT's!!! :dance2::arms::woohoo:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
welcome back my friend!!!!!!!!! AM's juggernaut has finally returned!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back TG!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome back my friend!!!!!!!!! AM's juggernaut has finally returned!!
Goot Gawd!! :shocked: That was fast. haha
It's been a true test of restraint to have remained silent for so long. Not an easy task for a blabber-mouth like myself.

Gotta get around to subbing to some of my homies' threads. Even though I've been in the background reading each of them daily. I am never really gone even when it seems like it.
"Lo....I am with you always. Even unto the end of the world."
:box:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back TG!

Damn, I loved that show when I was in grade school. You think they'd show a classic like that on TVLand. They show much worse stuff than that!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol nice quote TG, and we have felt your presence around...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you around TG! Timber has a log in the "weight loss" section, you should check it out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7L-bzdd7I"]YouTube- Eminem Guess Who's back "Without me"[/nomedia]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you around TG! Timber has a log in the "weight loss" section, you should check it out.
I've been reading it. Just haven't officially subscribed yet. But I will rectify that situation soon. But for now, I'm 2 hours behind on doing my morning cardio.
Feels good to be missed and appreciated. I'm gonna let it all hang out on the cardio session.

Gonna "ride like the wind........fight proud."

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks"]YouTube- Yeah, baby, yeah![/nomedia]

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Yes maggots eat only dead tissue not healthy living tissue....nature is badass!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back. What were your final stats after the run. Awesome on the self prescribed TRT. You are da man!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

I chose to not retaliate nor defend myself. The just have no reason to do such things.

Yet I still refuse to do a retina-scan, rectal scan, nor send in blood or semen samples to AM just to prove that I truly exist!! HA HA

I appreciate all the people who popped in here to support me. It is greatly appreciated.

I'm back......but not in this thread. The cycle is over and I'm cruising at 300mg of Cyp per week. Gonna do another blast in 12 weeks. Then I'll rotate 10 weeks of cruises and blasts.

No more PCT's!!!
:dance2::arms::woohoo:
Color me intrigued. And glad to see you back on the boards, Drew Brosenhaus!

About this idea, regular HCG to keep the boys intact? I'd love to give up pcts! Never been much of a fan. lol

newbie2bb

welcome back my friend. will watch for ur new log if gettin on or at least better pvt me and let me know . sent u email btw to ur formal email . wondering if nashville where u live got hit . anyhow glad to see ur back and keep me in the know

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Color me intrigued. And glad to see you back on the boards, Drew Brosenhaus!

About this idea, regular HCG to keep the boys intact? I'd love to give up pcts! Never been much of a fan. lol
Quite a coincidence. Gonna be doing something very similar, variation of a them but "Blast and Cruise" none the less :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

No more PCT's!!! :dance2::arms::woohoo:
good to see you back up in here you old b*stard :smlove2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, not really sure what all this drama is about, but nevertheless, it is good to see you posting again. As always, let me know if you need anything USP-wise.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Quite a coincidence. Gonna be doing something very similar, variation of a them but "Blast and Cruise" none the less :)
Yeah, I knew you've mentioned it on your log. Have you detailed it and I just missed it, or no?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I knew you've mentioned it on your log. Have you detailed it and I just missed it, or no?
He still hasn't detailed it yet. I'm curious as well.