THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yo TG, what it is, brutha mayne!!! Just popped in to check on your progress, but I see you've been MIA a few days now yourself. Hope this ****e's still kickin' like Bruce Lee for you.

Yesterday was day 1 for me. 150mg Mast and 100mg Prop to the right quad. Pinning couldn't have gone smoother, but about 2 hours later...whole 'nother story! Hurts like a mad bastard, I gotta tell ya. I feel like TG kicked me in the thigh!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey TG! guess what? you havent posted in days!! :( ca mere

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Maybe something happened? Hope him and his family is ok

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of flooding going on in Tennessee right now so I hope the big man and his family are well...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything is well my friend!

//CC

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hope all is well TG. Come back to your followers!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thunder I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)....wait wut? :blink:

..I'm kidding. Thunder come on man. We miss ya bro. Did you sh1t your rectum out during squats? Whats up brother?!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thunder I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)....wait wut? :blink:

..I'm kidding. Thunder come on man. We miss ya bro. Did you sh1t your rectum out during squats? Whats up brother?!
I cannot come up with words so ummm... eloquent like Met but we do miss you TG! Yeah people gave you a hard time but AM is not the same without you buddy!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Flooding started around teh demands...odd?

Same city and state of TG...odd?

No, the gods are pissed. :sorry: TG

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For the record, I looked for missing children reportEd around the dates TG last posted here.. Thought he actually ate one due to the cycle demands and human protein manufacture not being able to meet his level of godliness. Hmm...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record, I looked for missing children reportEd around the dates TG last posted here.. Thought he actually ate one due to the cycle demands and human protein manufacture not being able to meet his level of godliness. Hmm...
:lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I feel bad that I fully expected a foot to crush that bug in the last second of the video? Ok next question is it bad that I am somewhat let down that it didn't?
Oh sh!t, that's right! TG live out in Tenn. Damn, hope all is well.
TG, hope all is well Brother!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should I feel bad that I fully expected a foot to crush that bug in the last second of the video? Ok next question is it bad that I am somewhat let down that it didn't?

TG, hope all is well Brother!
haha, thought it was a thunder sighting

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
um.... you are a sick sick man!!! lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know that dude's hygien is a bit suspect too!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Met and Inarius, though I laughed at both, I am seriously recommending you both seek help...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your delts are looking mighty Canadian there Mullet.
Appreciated, senor! Just on the tail-end of a cut: went from 218 @ 15% or so down to where I am at now, around 208 @ 10% (estimated for both). Lost nearly 5" on my waist, while adding size to arms and delts. Fasted training in the morning, and an additional session 8 hours later, with unique nutrient-timing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciated, senor! Just on the tail-end of a cut: went from 218 @ 15% or so down to where I am at now, around 208 @ 10% (estimated for both). Lost nearly 5" on my waist, while adding size to arms and delts. Fasted training in the morning, and an additional session 8 hours later, with unique nutrient-timing.
I take it this is a secret? :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
208lbs at 10% is solid. I was cutting for awhile, then my 6 meals a day w/small portions turned into 6 meals a day w/normal portions, so I began an inadvertent recomp'ish, then my 6 meals a day w/normal portions turned into 6 meals w/large portions, so I think I'm bulking right now. I gotta tell ya, cutting is harder "for me," as a married chap. It takes much more discipline to cut married, then it did when I was single. Not to mention with the priority shifts, the inherent drive to keep me motivated about a cut doesn't burn as long for me. I'm sure I'll adjust. Nice work, though, you look good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it this is a secret? :D
Haha, not a secret per se. I just want to make sure that what I have been experimenting with can be substantiated by something other than my circumstantial experience! So, I am combing literature to find some evidence.

There are several things involved: the timing of certain fatty acid conjugates to optimize hormone production, something that is necessary when training twice a day; the timing of carbohydrate and amino acid intake with one another; and the use of AP to force the body into using fatty acids as a preferential energy source for ATP production.

I lost fat while simultaneously gaining muscle, so, it has worked for myself. I just prefer to validate my thoughts with something a bit more objective before opening my mouth.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
208lbs at 10% is solid. I was cutting for awhile, then my 6 meals a day w/small portions turned into 6 meals a day w/normal portions, so I began an inadvertent recomp'ish, then my 6 meals a day w/normal portions turned into 6 meals w/large portions, so I think I'm bulking right now. I gotta tell ya, cutting is harder "for me," as a married chap. It takes much more discipline to cut married, then it did when I was single. Not to mention with the priority shifts, the inherent drive to keep me motivated about a cut doesn't burn as long for me. I'm sure I'll adjust. Nice work, though, you look good.
Totally agreed. I am losing my motivation to avoid starch, fruit, large proportions of carbohydrates, etc. Very difficult!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, not a secret per se. I just want to make sure that what I have been experimenting with can be substantiated by something other than my circumstantial experience! So, I am combing literature to find some evidence.

There are several things involved: the timing of certain fatty acid conjugates to optimize hormone production, something that is necessary when training twice a day; the timing of carbohydrate and amino acid intake with one another; and the use of AP to force the body into using fatty acids as a preferential energy source for ATP production.

I lost fat while simultaneously gaining muscle, so, it has worked for myself. I just prefer to validate my thoughts with something a bit more objective before opening my mouth.
well if you decide to put something together, I would love to give it a read.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it me, or does that chick with her face in the gut look potentially cute?
Definitely just you, bro. That hair is nappy, dude. - Head-in-hand girl looks like she could be okay though. She's obviously disgusted, which is a good sign.

I love the fat guys face. To me it just says "What? I do this all the time." as though it's a normal occurrence.