THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is TG done with his recopm already?? or is this cycle coming up at a later date?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap, here to support my boy thunder.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG's log is pulling out the big Celebs. We need to get together and make an "I Pledge" video for TG, like Demi Moore and Ashton did for Obama.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbw"]YouTube - I Pledge![/ame]

I pledge... to pillage more villages and take of young virgins
I pledge.... to not let people who do 1/2 ROM on the bench get away with it and wait for them outside the gym and throw a rock at their head and take their gym pass and cut it up.
I pledge.... to bleed more when I lift.
I pledge..... to head bang before each set.
I pledge.... to make other people bleed more when I lift.
I pledge.... to lift no less then 90% of my 1 RM each set.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG's log is pulling out the big Celebs. We need to get together and make an "I Pledge" video for TG, like Demi Moore and Ashton did for Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbw

I pledge.... to not let people who do 1/2 ROM on the bench get away with it and wait for them outside the gym and throw a rock at their head and take their gym pass and cut it up.
Dude, I'd so be down for that. That would be hilarious.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

dang!..alyssa milano still looks great!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I pledge... to pillage more villages and take of young virginsI pledge.... to not let people who do 1/2 ROM on the bench get away with it and wait for them outside the gym and throw a rock at their head and take their gym pass and cut it up.I pledge.... to bleed more when I lift.
those were great volcolm! Reps for that!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha! I pledge to show my liver no mercy....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pledge to bitch slap the fools doing curls in the squat rack...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stopping in to ask, when are you going to inject? =)

Good luck man!
Summer, hopefully. I have boo-coo's of orals in stash. But no injects. I'll have to find a new source first. Old one is looking "iffy" from what I've learned. I won't chance that.
Trusted sources are as hard to find as trusted friends. Know what I mean?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Summer, hopefully. I have boo-coo's of orals in stash. But no injects. I'll have to find a new source first. Old one is looking "iffy" from what I've learned. I won't chance that.
You could do a home brew like ole' Pantera did. Dirt cheap!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap, here to support my boy thunder.
Oh Hel Yeah!! Dog's in da house!! Where you been keeping yourself these days? Iced and snowed in up there in beautiful NH?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a home brew like ole' Pantera did. Dirt cheap!
That's actually the way I'm leaning at the moment. A little Test-Prop for gits and shiggles!! :banana:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you've got me wanting to vote for myself. Is that allowed??!! :think::lol:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
:donut:

sorry im late, ill try to keep up better this time, always here to learn!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I pledge to bitch slap the fools doing curls in the squat rack...
THAT sh*t sounds familiar... I have so many backdated gym rage stories to share with you guys... but its impossible with no f*cking log... :zx11pissed:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I pledge to stare at vaginas in between sets.

Anyone?

:hump:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for Crader and DFly having to read my comments from time to time.

I promise I'm not this huge of a pig in real life.

VERY close, but not quite.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not even a day and 3 pages already! that's some serious followers you got TG.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta head out to work early tonight fellas. That just means that I can get home early and get a little Odin-Sleep before tomorrow morning's kick-off of this freakshow!!!
Enjoy yourselves up in here in my absence. There are no "hi-jacks" to a Thunder-thread. Anything and everything is allowed!! :head:

Gotta run!!:eek:uttahere:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy Shite, first day and we're already 3 pages deep!?!?!?

Subbed!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta head out to work early tonight fellas. That just means that I can get home early and get a little Odin-Sleep before tomorrow morning's kick-off of this freakshow!!!
Enjoy yourselves up in here in my absence. There are no "hi-jacks" to a Thunder-thread. Anything and everything is allowed!! :head:

This is what I love about you, your ability to enjoy us being us!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Time to set this mutha fukka a blaze TG. No holding back and fight to the death. Time to replace that recomp fat loss with some lean muscle mass big dog. Hell, I am excited (no homo) thinking about the weight that you will be throwing around in 3-4 weeks.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
SUPPORT SUPPS: These supps will be taken on a daily basis. This is the total amount per day and not how I'll split the doses up. If you're interested in that, just ask me. In fact, ask me anything you want to!
Supps: Besides the gear of course, these are my supporting supplements:
Fish Oil: 8 to 10 grams
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons= 28 grams.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: 1 tablespoon= 14 grams.
Policosanol: 40 mg.
Hawthorn Berries: 2 to 4 grams as needed according to BP readings.
Milk Thistle: 2 grams.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 600 mg.
Vitamin B6: 200 mg.
Zinc: 100 mg.
Vitamin C: 6 grams.
Multi-Vitamin: 2 per day.
Aspirin: 1 per day (because I'm old. ha ha)
TG, can I bother you with a question?
I notice your supps protocol uses the most amount of EFA's I think I've seen.
Also you hit the Hawthorn Berries, Milk Thistle, ALA, harder than almost any guy I've seen.
If you have the time could you give a bit of a "testimony" on the way you've devolped your protocol? Specific instances you've seen these supps help you on cycles, or in your blood work from cycle to cycle.
In short I guess I'm interested in how you learned this works for you.
Thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok TG, it's 0800 and it's time to "Light it Up"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZY1leVDZc"]YouTube - Rev Theory - Light It Up[/nomedia]

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trusted sources are as hard to find as trusted friends. Know what I mean?
At your age my doc will get you going if you get blood work. PM me for legal meds if you want.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
There are no "hi-jacks" to a Thunder-thread. Anything and everything is allowed!! :head:

in that case.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew"]YouTube - Men at work: Land down under!!!! (One of their best songs!!)[/ame]

:lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: Damn, I love that song!! Takes me way back to the 80's and the beginning of MTV. Back when they used to actually play music!!! ha ha

"Can you hear that Thunder??!!"

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, can I bother you with a question?
I notice your supps protocol uses the most amount of EFA's I think I've seen.
Also you hit the Hawthorn Berries, Milk Thistle, ALA, harder than almost any guy I've seen.
If you have the time could you give a bit of a "testimony" on the way you've devolped your protocol? Specific instances you've seen these supps help you on cycles, or in your blood work from cycle to cycle.
In short I guess I'm interested in how you learned this works for you.
Thanks
I'll try to help you as much as I can. I must be brief as I am preparing for the first battle of this cycle.

1: EFA's: Surely, that is NOT the most EFA's you have seen someone take. If it is, you haven't looked very far on this board. There are threads on mega-dosing fish oil that you should read. In those you will find it is suggested to take up to 30 grams of fish oil per DAY!! I have taken up to 20 grams myself with great results in fat-loss, joint lubrication, and anti-inflammatory properties. And for lipid control. Gotta watch those HDL's on gear!

2. Hawthorn Berries, Milk Thistle, and ALA: Again, these dosages are not overly high. I have seen others take up to 4 grams of HB for high blood pressure readings. 2 grams of Milk Thistle is not that much either. The ALA is always suggested at 400 to 600 mg. per night when running methyls or alpha-alkylated steroids. These are for liver cleansing and detoxing. I take these only at night, spaced far away from my anabolics ingestion.

3. High Dosages of these supplements:
I run high doses of PH/PS/AAS, so it is advisable to run high doses of support supps as well. Just makes common sense to me. There are NO dangers of these natural supplements being taken in the doses that I take.

I hope this helps you somewhat. I am pressed for time at the moment. If you have any further questions, feel totally free to ask me anything. That's what I'm here for. To Learn, Teach, and Lead!!!

I spent literally months researching each of these supplements. I suggest you do the same to satisfy your obvious curiosity. You'll find loads of useful information here at AnabolicMinds!!! :study: :thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup everyone!

another follower steppin in for the freakshow.

this is gonna get out of hand early :head:

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Was MIA for your recomp with work/holiday stuff, but I'm on board for this one.

I was curious about when you were going to pin as well, but I've heard lots of bad stuff about procurement lately and think you're wise holding off. However I was considering giving BOLD a legit run. I've heard a lot about EQ only cycles - slow, but consistent and keep-able gains if run long enough (10-16 weeks). If you ran Bold between 800mg-1,000mg (with 8% conversion) it'd be close to 448-560mg active weekly - right about what a decent EQ cycle is. Not the most cost effective, but certainly would take care of procurement issues. Tag a 4-6 week oral on the end of it and you'd probably have yourself a decent run. Anyways, just thinking out loud...

:head:I'm in like Flynn!:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was MIA for your recomp with work/holiday stuff, but I'm on board for this one.

I was curious about when you were going to pin as well, but I've heard lots of bad stuff about procurement lately and think you're wise holding off. However I was considering giving BOLD a legit run. I've heard a lot about EQ only cycles - slow, but consistent and keep-able gains if run long enough (10-16 weeks). If you ran Bold between 800mg-1,000mg (with 8% conversion) it'd be close to 448-560mg active weekly - right about what a decent EQ cycle is. Not the most cost effective, but certainly would take care of procurement issues. Tag a 4-6 week oral on the end of it and you'd probably have yourself a decent run. Anyways, just thinking out loud...

:head:I'm in like Flynn!:head:
so granted the problems with procurement you would have to run that much Bold ph for 16 weeks? Thats crazy imo, way to costly for what you would get from it. Not a good idea imo unless you are using it to kickstart a real EQ cycle.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
so granted the problems with procurement you would have to run that much Bold ph for 16 weeks? Thats crazy imo, way to costly for what you would get from it. Not a good idea imo unless you are using it to kickstart a real EQ cycle.
Not disagreeing with you, but minus the cost-benefit analysis (money vs. procurement) in theory it should be as legit as running EQ at the same doses. My friend might have some access to BOLD at a discount, which is why I'm considering it.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I'll try to help you as much as I can. I must be brief as I am preparing for the first battle of this cycle.

1: EFA's: Surely, that is NOT the most EFA's you have seen someone take. If it is, you haven't looked very far on this board. There are threads on mega-dosing fish oil that you should read. In those you will find it is suggested to take up to 30 grams of fish oil per DAY!! I have taken up to 20 grams myself with great results in fat-loss, joint lubrication, and anti-inflammatory properties.

2. Hawthorn Berries, Milk Thistle, and ALA: Again, these dosages are not overly high. I have seen others take up to 4 grams of HB for high blood pressure readings. 2 grams of Milk Thistle is not that much either. The ALA is always suggested at 400 to 600 mg. per night when running methyls or alpha-alkylated steroids. These are for liver cleansing and detoxing. I take these only at night, spaced far away from my anabolics ingestion.

3. High Dosages of these supplements:
I run high doses of PH/PS/AAS, so it is advisable to run high doses of support supps as well. Just makes common sense to me. There are NO dangers of these natural supplements being taken in the doses that I take.

I hope this helps you somewhat. I am pressed for time at the moment. If you have any further questions, feel totally free to ask me anything. That's what I'm here for. To Learn, Teach, and Lead!!!

I spent literally months researching each of these supplements. I suggest you do the same to satisfy your obvious curiosity. You'll find loads of useful information here at AnabolicMinds!!! :study: :thumbsup:
TG, thanks..
1. I have taken 8k of fish oil for years. But as I am new here, I haven't seen anyone logging a cycle where they use the EVVO and EVCO like you have. That said I've seen some logs I've been impressed with (Rugger's Tren and Mdrol) and some logs that I wasn't impressed with. It appears I need to do some searching on "EFA's dosing", from what your telling me.

2. Most guys seem to be running just their cycle support, and that doesn't give them near the HB, Milk Thistle your using. I've seen many logs where the ALA isn't used with a Methyl. Also I've read that you should not take your support supps any closer than 4 hrs before of after you dose your anabolics.
I see you dose your HB, Milke Thistle at night. That leads me to consider I should dose my cycle support at night, not twice a day like the instructions say. Hmm.. much to educate one's self on..

3. I get why the support supps are taken. I guess I was wondering if this always was your protocol, or if you've changed it over the course of cycles.

Thanks for the reply. I'm 37 and have always been natural and a power type guy. I'm preparing for my first Tren Xtreme run, and have been researching. I don't want to be the guy who does a cycle and doesn't have a clue. I've been sitting on my Tren for 5 months waiting to get educated before I cycle.
I'm commited to doing my cycle right, I have my SERM and PCT laid out for the most part. I've broken my caffine addiction, so as to not have that add to BP issues on cycle. I'll search some more on the points you made.
Regards,
DLM

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 1

FULL OUT ASSAULT :rocketwhore:

CHEST

FLAT BENCH PRESSES: 335 X 8 (5 second RP) 1 more rep (5 second RP) 1 more rep= 10 reps total!! Here we go!! :woohoo:
(triple drop set): 305 X 8 drop 225 X 8 drop 185 X 10. This is to my liking! :sgrin:

PRE-EXHAUST SET: PEC-DECK FLYES: 220 X 12 Straight into
INCLINE MACHINE PRESSES: 220 X 11

DROP SET: PEC-DECK FLYES: 200 X 11 drop 190 X 11 drop 150 X 10. Then straight into INCLINE MACHINE PRESSES: 150 X 15 Torture!! I love it!! :angryfire:

SHOULDERS

MACHINE SHOULDER PRESSES: 250 X 8 (5 second RP) 2 more reps= 10 total reps!
TRIPLE DROP SET: 200 X 11 drop 180 X 6 drop 150 X 10 Here comes the pain!! :yell:

ONE-ARM CABLE SIDE LATERALS: drop set: 80 X 10 drop 50 X 11 Took it easy here! ha ha

ONE-ARM CABLE BENTOVER REAR LATERALS: drop set: 100 X 10 drop 70 X 9 Pump-City!

Pre-Exhaust Set: PALMS UP DB FRONT LATERALS: 30's X 10 straight into STANDING DB FRONT RAISES: 30'S X 11. My shoulders were on fire!! :firedevil:

TRICEPS

STANDING PUSHDOWNS: 210 x 10
triple-drop set: 180 X 11 drop 150 X 9 drop 120 X 10 Sweet agony!

SEATED ONE-ARM CABLE EXTENSIONS: drop set: 100 X 10 drop 70 X 11. Feel da burn! :zx11pissed:

PRE-EXHAUST SET: ROPE PUSHDOWNS: 120 X 12 straight into
2 HAND OVERHEAD DB EXTENSIONS: 110 X 12. Excruciating, but sublime....

Wow, wow, freakin' WOW!! This was placebo inspired for sure!! The gear hasn't kicked in this quick, but my mind has!! The warrior-mentality was spot on this morning. I was in meditation before the workout invoking the Berzerker Rage which increases the warrior's strength and resistance to pain. It worked!!

All-Father be praised!!! :hail:

You could say that this morning..."I Decided To Fly From The Inside!!"

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSpEdxHH0g[/nomedia]

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sick session, Thunda. Holy $hit, you're cranking out a log of weight, reps, sets .. Bench Press strength is very impressive, and the fact that that's only ONE out of THREE muscle groups you hit today.... DAMN !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where it ends all depends on where you start....I'm liking the start of this TG!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick session, Thunda. Holy $hit, you're cranking out a log of weight, reps, sets .. Bench Press strength is very impressive, and the fact that that's only ONE out of THREE muscle groups you hit today.... DAMN !
I owe you some credit, my Norse brother. I saw your recent pics this morning before this battle. You're looking fukkin' beastly!! I was fired up!!! :aargh4:
I noticed you said you wouldn't be able to post as much in the future. Brother, you will be much missed by ol' Thunda. Fo real!
Drop in when you can. It always motivates me!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ahh!..yeah..baby! off to a great start thundah!..fricken awesome job!:drunk:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolics Timing:
Week 1:
For workout days (3): Morning: 20 mg. of E-Max and 20 mg. of D-Bol 2 hours pre-workout.
Evening: 20 mg. of E-Max.

For non-weight training days (4): Morning: 20 mg. of E-Max and 10 mg. of D-Bol.
Evening: 20 mg. of E-Max and 10 mg. of D-Bol.

Weeks 2-6:
For workout days: Morning: 30 mg. of E-Max and 30 mg. of D-Bol. 2 hours pre-workout.
Evening: 20 mg. of E-Max.

For non-weight training days: Morning
: 30 mg. of E-Max and 15 mg. of D-Bol.
Evening: 20 mg. of E-Max and 15 mg. of D-Bol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow. dropsets give me the most wicked pump! that's awesome to see someone that still does those.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also want to add that I took 2 scoops of USP LAbs JACKED 30 minutes before this morning's workout.
Then intra-workout (30 minutes into training) I took 15 grams of BCAA's and 3 grams of Beta-Alanine.

30 minutes post workout: Big mass-shake: 30 grams whey protein, 15 grams of BCAA's, 3 grams of Beta-Alanine, and 1/2 cups oats.

30 minutes later: I just demolished a huge steak and some sweet potatoes!! YUMM!! :food: :wiggle:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow. dropsets give me the most wicked pump! that's awesome to see someone that still does those.
I'm going old-school with this one brutha!!
This is a Mike Mentzer/Dorian Yates inspired workout. I love this type of training better than any other. Hit it hard, get it done, rest up and recover for the next battle!!