THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thunder, my brotha! Mind if I tag along? ;)
Thunder has currently replaced you in the secret missions arena, so we're all here keeping the fire alive. Random posts of carnage or anything hardcore is the anthem until he returns.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thunder has currently replaced you in the secret missions arena, so we're all here keeping the fire alive. Random posts of carnage or anything hardcore is the anthem until he returns.
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey V, where the hell's your log at, bro?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey V, where the hell's your log at, bro?
Recession bro, I'm currently unlogployed. Actually, I stopped it about a week ago, logdrenal fatigue, and the goals of my log had been met for weeks. It was kept open primarily for sociable reasons, so I finally closed it and now I infest everyone else's logs

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ok, cool. That explains why I couldn't find it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hangin' in there, bro! Hope life's treating you well!
We were wondering where you got too... I am on my second Prime run log is in my sig...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
We were wondering where you got too... I am on my second Prime run log is in my sig...
Life happened. Still dealing with some residual effects, but I'm trying to show face around here a bit more often. Good to see you, DW. Hope all is well.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Life happened. Still dealing with some residual effects, but I'm trying to show face around here a bit more often. Good to see you, DW. Hope all is well.
its really good to see you my friend!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hows things TG are you ok buddy?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope everything is getting better for you. You have been missed tremendously on the boards.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I miss the rants of the almighty, Thunder.
Come back, man!
We need you around here, TG.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah he is a powerfull positive force in our Universe..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to pop in and say Hallo to all my warrior friends!!
Things may hit me so hard as to make my knees buckle, but nothing will ever keep me down!

Make sure that no one ever cries for me,
Because I am the wind.........Forever Free!!! YouTube - W.A.S.P. - Forever Free

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You forgot to add, "Argentina" :usa2: Hang in there TG.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
for some reason, this song reminds me of you TG! keep on rocking with your cycle.

"in the hall of the mountain king" by apocalyptica.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zHgx3kV0Qo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to give a friendly bump to your avi Iron!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've been keeping up with TG through Email... I think he was having internet issues as he had some construction or something along those lines at his home. I also know he is working really hard right now... he is still slaying the iron, and he says he will be back. I'll bug him to drop by and say whats up even if just for one post.

Here is one for my brudda TG!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p8kvoyP4Y&feature=channel"]YouTube - Pantera "Cowboys From Hell"[/nomedia]

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I've been keeping up with TG through Email... I think he was having internet issues as he had some construction or something along those lines at his home. I also know he is working really hard right now... he is still slaying the iron, and he says he will be back. I'll bug him to drop by and say whats up even if just for one post.
that would be awesome GMG. TG was a motivator, no doubts :) best of luck to you and your cycle Thundergod!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope all is well, TG! I miss your motivational posts! :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
There's definitely a different atmosphere when TG is around. He is quite a motivating and encouraging individual, and a great person to boot. We miss ya, big guy!! :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TG wants me to let you guys know that he is killing the weights and living large. He is super busy, and wants to thank you all for the positive comments. He said it makes him humble, and to tell you all that he will drop by sometime.