Thryogen-X vs. Triacana

Atlas

Awards
Just wondering if AM's scientifically inclined minds thought that ALRI's Thryogen X is a valid replacement for Triacana. IT says it has two thryoid hormone analogs, and I believe Triacana and Diacana are also thryoid hormone analogs.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Atlas, I was getting on here to post the same question.
I assume by Triacana you are referring to Triac, Tiratricol, etc..... it is known by a few names. I personally know it as Omega Sports Trimax.

My concern is that the "Diprop and Triprop" are essentially renamed versions of the active ingredients found in products like Biotest T2 and Dicana. (Di-iodothyroacetic acid and tri-iodothyroacetic acid.... spelling is probably off somewhat). Someone with chemistry background wanna give your input?

Atlas

Awards
Well I remember Biotest T2 being ok....plus TRx has the same ingredient in their product to this day, I didn't notice anything from it......and I from what I have seen from logs Diacana is a weaker version of Triac, some like it but you need to double dose it to get really good results. Any input is appreciated guys and gals.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Old bottles of Biotest T2 are starting to appear everywhere you turn. Ebay has that crap way cheap. Questionable if you ask me.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i saw those...i thought those were the new ones.

Atlas

Awards
Be careful, they have been out of circulation for a while, I once bought a bottle and it was expired so I returned it. Plus there were two bottles of Biotest T2. One with the ingredient above, the other was written simirlarly but was di-iodotyrosine or quite similar.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you do better with thyro cuts II by san if you want a mild t2 version

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Why bother with these? T-3 is cheap and very effective. ALRI's writeup is bullshit IMO. If your thyroid is shutdown by neg feedback, adding thyroid boosting supps like an estered Tyrosine isn't going to do jack ( again IMO. Although they will help during PCT.) With Trimax you have less control over your dosing protocal than with T-3.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
t3 is still very catabolic imo opinion, thats all... t2 does less to shutdown than t3, and does in fact although slower target the bat cells. I have used dicana, as well as thyrocutsII, t2 and t2pro, and all of them had me more cut with no real change in muscle or weight. T3 had me burnin like a furnace, and I lost muscle while on m1t, and 4ad. To each his own, bro, BUT i can say T3 does burn fat off females though !!!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a bottle of dicana...

Waste of money IMO

skratch

Awards
guys iv tried them all.

heres is my vote

t3
t4
triax
t2 ect

t3 blows triax away and dosnt shut you down as hard so fast(it will shut you down)but triax will shut you down in like 3 days and it takes months to get back to normal

I find that you can mess with t3 and it wont f you up as bad as triax does if you miss does traic wrong.I found that it can make your diet worse and makes you feel like your on a roller coster of emotions on it.

one second you feel like a zomby the next you feel ok and then you feel like complete **** and feel all fucked up

t3 is not like that it just makes you **** and you can control the dosage alot easier and not feel like **** on it.

im sticking to the classic cutting cycle for my next cutter

eca
t3
4 weeks done

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One more vote against dicana. Got nothing from it, even tried doubling the dose.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
One more vote against dicana. Got nothing from it, even tried doubling the dose.

I was on a double dose as well..diet was very clean...I was a little light on the cardio...but I was lifting heavy every other and coming after a back injury..Seemed like I was dropping more weight before the dicana.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could this be a pct product for t3? i think the price is not too bad.?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Dicana at double dose (of course) did something to me. Not really worth the momey, though. T2 and derivatives didnt completely do a sh*it

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I double dosed Dicana along with Jungle Warfare and had pretty good results. Lost about 5lbs of fat and gained another 5lbs of muscle.

But until they release a double dosed version at a reasonable price, I'm not sure it would be my first choice.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I double dosed Dicana along with Jungle Warfare and had pretty good results. Lost about 5lbs of fat and gained another 5lbs of muscle.

But until they release a double dosed version at a reasonable price, I'm not sure it would be my first choice.
double dose Dicana with a few extra ingredients added will be out within a month, (prob. last month of January is my guess) but it is being bottled as we speak. good luck with your decision.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
double dose Dicana with a few extra ingredients added will be out within a month, (prob. last month of January is my guess) but it is being bottled as we speak. good luck with your decision.
Last week of January, right?:blink:

I'd be into running that. Do you know what other types of goodies are going into it?

Joe

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Last week of January, right?:blink:

I'd be into running that. Do you know what other types of goodies are going into it?

Joe
i know one will help with grogginess that some people experienced. the others i cant comment much on.

ill check and see to maybe get 3-4 testers once its all bottled so we can have some logs/reviews going and some comparison from the old one.