What is the status of Trimax/Triacana?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since I'm not sure where this falls in the board rules, I will try to keep it as generic and general as I can. Is it an illegal substance? It seems to have disappeared completely, so if it is not illegal, why did most businesses drop it? I have more questions that will have to wait until someone can tell me where this falls in the board rules. Thanks in advance for all input!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its illegal.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks for the quick reply. That definitely nixes some of my other questions. What made it illegal? It doesn't fall under PH, AAS, or a prescription drug, right?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The FDA/DEA said "we don't think its legal". Thats what.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Illegal, but if you want to have something legal, you could opt for Dicana or Tryro-tabs...

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jjohn, I think we replied at the same time. I've tried Diacana with not much result. I have and will be testing the thryo-tabs soon. I've used Trimax in the past and it was the best thing I've found. Too bad it's gone...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, I think we replied at the same time. I've tried Diacana with not much result. I have and will be testing the thryo-tabs soon. I've used Trimax in the past and it was the best thing I've found. Too bad it's gone...
Well, it's not gone. Just illegal. Thyro-Tabs should give you awesome results, take a good PCT and you'll be fine..