Thoughts and experiences with DS Lean Extreme?

IvanLifts92

Awards
I am just about 2 weeks into the lean extreme cycle. I have not noticed any significant fat loss yet but it's only 2 weeks in. One of my major concerns is that hair all over my body is getting longer and thicker literally over night. I am not a hairy person whatsoever by nature nor is my father or really anyone in my family.

I read that the ingredient forskohlii could slightly increase testosterone but not significantly. The fuzzy hairs I have on my bicep/tricep region is starting to come in darker and thicker along with new hair growing all over my forearms. My lower stomach as well as my crotch and gooch area has increased. I have been feeling very itchy all over my body these past 2 particular days even at the moment that I type this. Going to be scratching myself in the gym haha.

Anyone else experience this? I might just run it for 2 more weeks. I am trying to avoid hair growth if it isn't necessary and don't think it's coincidental that my body hair is growing in at a rapid pace all of a sudden. 22 year old male btw.

IvanLifts92

Awards
There's only two reviews. Did not answer my other questions unfortunately.

Baby

Awards
Wow that's quite intriguing. Never heard of anything like this.

With Lean Xtreme I had less stress, better sleep and less water retention. Didn't really notice any libido enhancing or fat loss effects but I was taking it for high cortisol and for that it works really well.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Yea no fat loss yet or maybe I just can't notice it. I have felt very dry even after eating big meals. I bloat very easily and seems like lean x has been suppressing that. Slight increase in strength in most of my lifts as well, even in this death defying calorie deficit I am in.

I just took my first dose about 2 hours ago and I feel a bit itchy and tingly all over again. I do have very dry skin in the winter and I am always clawing away at my stomach, legs, and arms but its a bit more irritating at the moment.

Sleep wise I have been sleeping normal. No change or anything spectacular. As for the hair every day I can see older hairs that are shorter than others growing a bit longer. For example last week I had little dots on my forearm of what looked to be small hairs. Those dots are now hairs as long as eye lashes.

Baby

Awards
Well hair growth in those areas is regulated by androgens. Maybe it boosts your test levels so much that your above normal even in a deficit. That's awesome. I'm jealous

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I got hair loss from lean extreme every time I took it. I swear it was spiked lol

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Its garbage. Tried it twice...nothing. There are allot better products.

Baby

Awards
Pretty good formula, pretty bad company.
How so? Their prewo boosters are great IMO. Both craze and frenzy work really well with me. Lean xtreme is great for cortisol reduction IMO and quite cheap. Sure there might be some better alternative but overall I like ds

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How so? Their prewo boosters are great IMO. Both craze and frenzy work really well with me
In before s**t storm lol.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Yea I haven't taken it since last Thursday so Saturday would have been 2 weeks of using it. I was getting super itchy everywhere. You can say it did something since I was 218lbs before I started taking it and today I weighed 212lbs.

I only got to the gym one time during the first week of using it, I just didn't have any time because of my job. Fourteen hour shifts and four hours of sleep really kills your desire to train
haha. My diet is about 1500-2000 calorie range because that's what works for me. A quest bar and Dunkin donuts coffee in the morning, chipotle burrito or bowl for lunch, Greek yogurt with some fruit, and then some lean protein and vegetables before bed has been the meal routine.

My friend took triazole and lean x together and got really great results being in the same calorie range as me earlier this year. I managed to go from 235-220 in 2 1/2 months with the same deficit, lifting, and heavy cardio. My body holds on to fat for dear lift btw haha

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
How so? Their prewo boosters are great IMO. Both craze and frenzy work really well with me. Lean xtreme is great for cortisol reduction IMO and quite cheap. Sure there might be some better alternative but overall I like ds
Okay you asked for it lol. You like doing meth pre-workout?

Baby

Awards
Okay you asked for it lol. You like doing meth pre-workout?
No meth, a meth-like substance not studied in humans. + The lab studies were mixed and the results couldn't be replicated.

Having tried meth it's nothing like it. No addiction, no high, no anxiety, no side-effects.
This is craze.

Frenzy is a very different, but a great prewo nevertheless. Great clear energy with no crash and no sides.

I used Craze for around a year and I've been using Frenzy ever since it came out. I cycle of them every once in a while.

I do understand attitudes like yours with regards to the media attention Craze had before they pulled the product.

My opinion stands. Great products --> Good company.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I do understand attitudes like yours with regards to the media attention Craze had before they pulled the product.
Wtf? I don't care what the media says. I care when supposedly safe supplements contains illegal, and unlabeled, compounds. Go ahead and support that.

You also think it's great if protein powder contains testosterone? As long as it works i guess i doesn't matter what it contains/what's labeled? That's the logic you're presenting me.

The problem isn't whether it's harmful or not. The problem is they put **** in their product that isn't labeled. I'd receive a 2-year ban in my country if i were tested using craze.

Baby

Awards
I was not aware that it had been proven that the compounds in craze were not extracted from the plant they claimed they were. Please provide me with proof of this. But I agree that this discussion calls for a thread lock and is off topic and I apologize all.

The comment about the media relates to the IMO attention seeking, exaggerating headlines, most people don't bother investigating things and just take it without a grain of salt.

Maybe pm me if you want to discuss this further.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I was not aware that it had been proven that the compounds in craze were not extracted from the plant they claimed they were. Please provide me with proof of this. But I agree that this discussion calls for a thread lock and is off topic and I apologize all.

The comment about the media relates to the IMO attention seeking, exaggerating headlines, most people don't bother investigating things and just take it without a grain of salt.

Maybe pm me if you want to discuss this further.
It contained an unlabeled ingredient (N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine, u know it). It doesn't matter where it comes from.

EDIT: And yes, i agree with you on the media-part. They present everything like a total disaster, and that's only harmful to the industry.

lehn20

Awards
I ran the full stack from DS with all 3 products for 12 weeks last year. Dropped 8% BF and kept all my muscle mass.

I have run LX before alone, with good results too.

Baby

Awards
It contained an unlabeled ingredient (N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine, u know it). It doesn't matter where it comes from.

EDIT: And yes, i agree with you on the media-part. They present everything like a total disaster, and that's only harmful to the industry.
If the ingredient was in the plant extract on the label then it was labeled. Or do you suppose all supplement producers should label every chemical in their products? Instead of "mucuna pruriens extract (containing 15% L-dopa)" (a very commonly used extract) you'd have something like:

Levodopa
Nicotinic Acid[7]
Tetrahydroisoquinoline alkaloids in dosages of 8-24mg/500g
Serotoninr,
5-HTP
NN-dimethyltryptamine
5-MeO-dimethyltryptamine (bufotenin)
Beta-Carboline
Mucunain
Various saponins, anthraquinones, flavonoids, terpenoids, cardiac glycosides and tannins
A glycoprotein inhibitor of protein digestive enzymes
Behenic Acid
CoQ10
Nicotine adenine Dinucleotide (NADH).[7]
D-chiro Inositol (2.1+/-0.2mg/g) and two storage forms of it (galactose glycosides; 11.4 and 21.2mg/g), also myo-inositol (8.2+/-0.6)[13]
Basic dietary minerals in small amounts, such as Selenium, Iron and Magnesium[12]
(from examine.com)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
If the ingredient was in the plant extract on the label then it was labeled. Or do you suppose all supplement producers should label every chemical in their products? Instead of "mucuna pruriens extract (containing 15% L-dopa)" (a very commonly used extract) you'd have something like:

Levodopa
Nicotinic Acid[7]
Tetrahydroisoquinoline alkaloids in dosages of 8-24mg/500g
Serotoninr,
5-HTP
NN-dimethyltryptamine
5-MeO-dimethyltryptamine (bufotenin)
Beta-Carboline
Mucunain
Various saponins, anthraquinones, flavonoids, terpenoids, cardiac glycosides and tannins
A glycoprotein inhibitor of protein digestive enzymes
Behenic Acid
CoQ10
Nicotine adenine Dinucleotide (NADH).[7]
D-chiro Inositol (2.1+/-0.2mg/g) and two storage forms of it (galactose glycosides; 11.4 and 21.2mg/g), also myo-inositol (8.2+/-0.6)[13]
Basic dietary minerals in small amounts, such as Selenium, Iron and Magnesium[12]
(from examine.com)
You are aware that this ingredient in particular is banned? You don't think that's an issue at all?

Baby

Awards
You are aware that this ingredient in particular is banned? You don't think that's an issue at all?
mmmm N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine? Is it? Are you sure? Is it banned by FDA? I think it's just banned by some doping institutions, just like many other substances that are acceptable for non-competion use. Please provide me with a source, I can find no source saying it is banned for non-competing athletes.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Are you guys really going to rehash a subject that has been beyond beaten to death? Lol.

I'm sure any questions you have have been covered multiple times on this very forum.

Baby

Awards
You're right and I'm sorry. Should've just shut up. My bad. This is my last comment on this thread

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
mmmm N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine? Is it? Are you sure? Is it banned by FDA? I think it's just banned by some doping institutions, just like many other substances that are acceptable for non-competion use. Please provide me with a source, I can find no source saying it is banned for non-competing athletes.
The ingredient wasnt listed on the tub

Search the threads. Back OT