Third Cycle Planning

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

While "recovering" from my second cycle, I'm planning and gathering the goods for my next one, and I'm hoping for a little guidance. First was DMZ solo, second was DMZ with Dermatrest. Both treated me well with the second being the best, likely due to the trest.

My intent for this entire year and even probably a quarter into next year is to put on as much size as possible in preparation to shred down while maintaining a heavy weight. I wouldn't mind being in the 230-240 range, clearly "defined", by October 2020. Yes, 2020, a bit ways out, but it's my wedding year/month and I like planning ahead. I'm currently hanging around 207, 6ft tall, probably 17-18% body fat (maybe more?) with upper two abs softly visible and the other two nowhere to be found LOL. To put it simply, I just want to be "big and shredded", the magical combo. To ensure it's known, with so much time to get ready, I'm having patience with the process and don't expect anything to happen overnight. Trying to keep my expectations realistic here.

My dilemma is - I want to look good for this summer. I clearly have a bit of bloat/fat hanging on that I'd like cut down. I attached a pic from 4/4/19 for your viewing pleasure!

Now my question is - I was thinking a good combo would be TD trest ace (30mg ed) alongside M-Sten (16mg ed) for around 8 weeks or so. I feel like with the right macros this would recomp me pretty good. I know my macros to absolute certainty and can easily move them around as needed. If I eat in a slight deficit, do you guys think I'd cut down a good bit of fat while maintaining mass/strength? I'm completely open to suggestions but also unfortunately not open to pinning at this time. Yes I'm a wuss and yes I know test sounds best right about now.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
8 weeks sounds too long for msten, I usually hear 6 weeks max.
I think as long as he doesn’t go above 16mg a day he might be able to make 8 weeks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest> test IMO. I think if you diet and train properly the combo you mentioned would be great.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest and MSten would be pretty gnarly. I don’t know if you’ll make it 8 weeks but I’ve also never been one NOT to try to make it as long as I possibly can so... however long you can stand it would be fine. I’m sure you’ll make it to six at least.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest and MSten would be pretty gnarly. I don’t know if you’ll make it 8 weeks but I’ve also never been one NOT to try to make it as long as I possibly can so... however long you can stand it would be fine. I’m sure you’ll make it to six at least.
This would be awesome but from what the guys said above, dmz and Msten is a rough combo, I’ve got a log going so you can check there to see how my 6 week run will look. I’m dosing it high as well. Treat sounds like an awesome combo though

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Msten & DMZ combo! Since dmz has treated you well in the past.
I have contemplated that, but DMZ certainly bloats from my experience. I imagine if I keep carbs in a medium range (for me) I'd be safe, but both runs with DMZ left me bloated. Then again, I topped out around 450g carbs on my last cycle with it which is a pretty significant amount for me.
I do agree, but I'm also thinking like RickyBlobby that at 16mg ed I should be able to last. I'll have enough on hand for 8 weeks just in case. :)
Trest> test IMO. I think if you diet and train properly the combo you mentioned would be great.
Dermatrest was fantastic and from what I've read, even at 100mg (my max dose), the dose can still go up if sides stay at bay. If I had enough, I would've run 150mg at least ed. I'm excited to see how TD trest ace at 30mg treats me if I go that route.
That's how my last cycle went - I basically went as long as I can and as long as the product lasted. When I ran out of product, PCT began lol. I'm thinking trest + msten it will be. I'll be sure to log it!
This would be awesome but from what the guys said above, dmz and Msten is a rough combo, I’ve got a log going so you can check there to see how my 6 week run will look. I’m dosing it high as well. Treat sounds like an awesome combo though
DMZ is probably a no go for since I know it bloats me pretty good. I'll definitely follow along your log to see how it goes though. I'm also on the road to a 315 bench. Tapped out at 275, with probably 5-10lbs in the tank, just before my last cycle ended. Good luck man!

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your sourcing options are but have you thought about Tbol? I have taken both DMZ and Msten but found Tbol more enjoyable. I have Tbol for 6 weeks twice at both 50 and 100mgs per day. I saw great lean mass gains and good strength. Right after I finished my last run was when I hit my highest max 3 squat and bench numbers. Also saw no sides at either dose.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah that's the prohormone era with companies selling it over the counter when arguably it should be illegal and at best used for medicin. Msten is one of the most side free bulking orals if not the most considering its one of the strongest. I would personally have no problem running it 8 weeks but we're all different.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your sourcing options are but have you thought about Tbol? I have taken both DMZ and Msten but found Tbol more enjoyable. I have Tbol for 6 weeks twice at both 50 and 100mgs per day. I saw great lean mass gains and good strength. Right after I finished my last run was when I hit my highest max 3 squat and bench numbers. Also saw no sides at either dose.
Hmm.. I believe I can get some Tbol pretty easy. I actually haven't considered that one and don't know much about dosing, potential sides, etc. I'll look into it! Thanks for the suggestion.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone,

While "recovering" from my second cycle, I'm planning and gathering the goods for my next one, and I'm hoping for a little guidance. First was DMZ solo, second was DMZ with Dermatrest. Both treated me well with the second being the best, likely due to the trest.

My intent for this entire year and even probably a quarter into next year is to put on as much size as possible in preparation to shred down while maintaining a heavy weight. I wouldn't mind being in the 230-240 range, clearly "defined", by October 2020. Yes, 2020, a bit ways out, but it's my wedding year/month and I like planning ahead. I'm currently hanging around 207, 6ft tall, probably 17-18% body fat (maybe more?) with upper two abs softly visible and the other two nowhere to be found LOL. To put it simply, I just want to be "big and shredded", the magical combo. To ensure it's known, with so much time to get ready, I'm having patience with the process and don't expect anything to happen overnight. Trying to keep my expectations realistic here.

My dilemma is - I want to look good for this summer. I clearly have a bit of bloat/fat hanging on that I'd like cut down. I attached a pic from 4/4/19 for your viewing pleasure!

Now my question is - I was thinking a good combo would be TD trest ace (30mg ed) alongside M-Sten (16mg ed) for around 8 weeks or so. I feel like with the right macros this would recomp me pretty good. I know my macros to absolute certainty and can easily move them around as needed. If I eat in a slight deficit, do you guys think I'd cut down a good bit of fat while maintaining mass/strength? I'm completely open to suggestions but also unfortunately not open to pinning at this time. Yes I'm a wuss and yes I know test sounds best right about now.

Thanks in advance!
i bet that trest with 20mg of SD ed would be very effective. oldwitch you in here?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest and SD would fuckin rip you up good.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fuckin Rick Sanchez up in this biiiiiiitch

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Msten is great for recomping, check my apex eclipse blast log. I ran it for 5-6 weeks to kickstart blast while using eclipse and I believe It helped a ton with fatloss. Also Kronos from Apex-Alchemy would aid in a cutting phase. I will be running it soon to see how much lower I can drop my BF % before summer. Whatever you end up running keep us posted, I love following along and seeing progress!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
i bet that trest with 20mg of SD ed would be very effective. oldwitch you in here?
That sounds intense but fun. I may save a run like that for post summer and just eat everything in sight. ;)
Or try something drier like epistane or winney
I do have epistane on hand, but afraid of feeling like crap + joint issues. My body already hurts daily lol.
Msten is great for recomping, check my apex eclipse blast log. I ran it for 5-6 weeks to kickstart blast while using eclipse and I believe It helped a ton with fatloss. Also Kronos from Apex-Alchemy would aid in a cutting phase. I will be running it soon to see how much lower I can drop my BF % before summer. Whatever you end up running keep us posted, I love following along and seeing progress!
I'll take a look at your log! Thanks for the info for sure. I'm thinking i'll do a M-Sten + TD trest ace combo and will definitely post a log once I'm running it. Aiming for mid-end of June start. Will get pre cycle/post PCT bloods too.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Something I thought about today..

Between now and what is likely going to be my M-Sten + TD trest ace cycle (about 2.5 months away), how would you guys say I should prepare my recomp diet?

I'm thinking I'll continue eating how I am to maintain/slightly gain at my current macros, but when should I start decreasing to begin the recomp? Should I slowly lower carbs at the beginning of the cycle and then decrease each week? Or should I start decreasing before the start of the cycle to begin it at a lower carb amount per day?

I'm currently eating about 2.25g carbs, around .4g fat, and around 1.35g protein per pound. I know carbs will be much lower and protein a bit higher, but.. when!