abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok i been working out for 3 years and i feel like ive reached a plateau..I've always taken my protein, multi, creatine, no2, glutamine, bcaa.Well i like the effects of all those supplements but would like to take something that will surpass and give me greater gains while shedding stomache fat. i do diet well but could never get the whole six pack. Can u recommend something not bad or something with bad effects. I need my hair lol....im 27 and weigh 170 if that helps...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before you jump into a cycle do your research. You can learn a lot by just reading people's logs. Also, get everything you need before you start the cycle. Some people will not frontload cycle support, some won't have PCT ready to go.

Have you tried a test booster? T-911 and TestoPro are both great products, they will help you improve your performance , just not as fast as a steroid.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...no i never took t-911 or testpro....Im just looking for something good with no hard side effects or anything..Im a little scared to even try test boosters or any of that..i kept it gnc supplementation lol...So if i do decide to try t-911 is there any side effects? can i still take creatine or no2? Im not looking for super fast results like steroids im actually very afraid of that

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
ok...no i never took t-911 or testpro....Im just looking for something good with no hard side effects or anything..Im a little scared to even try test boosters or any of that..i kept it gnc supplementation lol...So if i do decide to try t-911 is there any side effects? can i still take creatine or no2? Im not looking for super fast results like steroids im actually very afraid of that
You can always take a look at the logs that are done by a specific supplement, whether it may be t-911 or testopro.

Start using Nutraplanet that GNC, better deals, plus user feedback generally tells you what to expect from that specific supplement you are interested in.

Yes you can still take creatine, and no2 supplements with test boosters.

Sides from test booster are rarely reported, but keep in mind that everyone is different.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you mention a CYCLE most would assume a steroid/ph cycle so that was my initial guess. Now I assume you do not mean that since you hesitate about taking a test booster.

I have not experienced any bad effects from T911 and I have run it several times: 1) in PCT after LGs M1D, 2) solo, 3)currently stacked with T-Force.

Running it solo was very effective as strength improved and I was leaning out nicely. It can be safely stacked with creatine and NO.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i figured you thought i meant roids i shouldve written it differently sorry about that.
Ok so would t-911 creatine and no2 and good stack to start? shoudl i take it all togther pre and post?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
yea i figured you thought i meant roids i shouldve written it differently sorry about that.
Ok so would t-911 creatine and no2 and good stack to start? shoudl i take it all togther pre and post?
T-911 Directions:

Just dissolve one tablet under the tongue twice per day to maximize your testosterone levels. As an added boost, slip another tablet under your tongue 30 minutes before a workout or sexual activity.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/t-911-75-sublingual-tabs.html

Taking it before workout is a good idea.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said twice per day how far apart from one another should i take them? is upon waking up good? also u said before workout to maximize the effects so im guessing that would be 3 servings?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
You said twice per day how far apart from one another should i take them? is upon waking up good? also u said before workout to maximize the effects so im guessing that would be 3 servings?
I think it really meant to state like this.

Two tabs a day, spread evenly. (minimum)
Best if you can take one prior to workout for an added benefit. (suggestion)
Two or three tabs (your choice).
You can even play around and use 1 in the morning and 1 pre workout. The choice is yours really.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok not a problem...do u suggest anything else? so i will take t-911, creatine and no2...is there anything else better? or is this good enough?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ok i appreciate all ur help....i will look into everything u have told me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now for the stomach fat the fat burner or anti cortisol can i take that with all the other supplements? also for the t-911 do i take it for a month and get off for a month?

Cubate

Awards
Halfhuman. You need to establish a set of goals and then search for supplements that fit the bill. I am no pro but I ve had to do a fairly good amount of research. This process is invaluable because what might be a great supplement for one may not be for you. Further you using something that was recommended albeit is not a bad idea but one that should be left for a last resort after carefully examining the options. Personally i would visit Prmirodial Performance' web site to see science at work in terms of of verifiable information forming conclusions to claims of supplements. They do this well....
Good Luck

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you cubate. I am in the process of researching and learning new things. I appreciate it.

hynso

Awards
Would it be a good idea to take formadrol extreme after halodrol mt?

Cubate

Awards
I wouldn't take either....
I would take Primordials Sustain Alpha.
Vist primordial performances website at least they provide verifiable information by which you can reference yourself. Sustain Alpha is supposed to
An 8-10lb gain of lean muscle *
Increased strength & stamina
Improved muscular hardness & density
Reduction in body fat
and improve libido... Read their findings and compare... Most other supplement manufacturers have no solid information that can be referenced.
I just bought their Turinabol LV stack after 1 month of research.... Check them out...

hynso

Awards
Cubate can you get those in a gnc or vitamin shoppe or something? Because not having to order online is a pretty big part for me unfortunately...and the halodrol/formadrol wouldn't be bad I don't think...

Cubate

Awards
Those primordial products cannot be purchased at a GNC nor should you buy what I am telling you. Simply research what you are planning on using to be sure.... I am not an expert... And I have not used those products. I have used Gaspari's Novedex XT and it had some what of a boost in test but only for two weeks after that it tapered off...
Good Luck