Thinking about switching up my Pre-workout for next bulk

Smith402

Awards
I have been taking Green magnitude and White flood as my Pre workout and i have gotten amazing pumps and absolutly love it but i have been thinking about switching out green Mag for micronized creatine and using Jack3d instead of white flood as my Pre-Workout and using Purple Intrain durring workout what do you think?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS Mesomorph...dosed correctly (not small amounts of active ingredients) and contains a potent stim complex mixed with creatine nitrate and citrulline 2:1. Best preoworkout I've ever used and I've used all the usual suspects.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start Maniac. I hear it is not that big of a stimulate product but it really gives intense pumps. I personally dont like a heavy stimulate pre-workout as I take them halfway before bed

Smith402

Awards
yes but mesmorph is a bit pricey, i was thinking about trying it out earlier but green mag white flood combo seemed alot cheeper

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes but mesmorph is a bit pricey, i was thinking about trying it out earlier but green mag white flood combo seemed alot cheeper
It's actually priced competitively, roughly around $28 on their website. They offer codes that you can use at checkout, bringing the price down substantially in the general area of what I just mentioned. I've used ASGT,Jack3d (original and current incarnation),Maximize V2,PSU and a few others. In my opinion Meso trumps them all. I have received my best gains while using this product. Remember that most other products are simply stims and not dosed appropriately, this product is and it has provided me and a few others with great results. Maximize is my second favorite Pre; it's a great product.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Muscle marinade, on sale for 25 bucks right now out on web. Hard to beat for money right now