thesinner's CissusDrol Post Cycle Log

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I had originally lined up some c*ck numbers, but decided to delete them before making the post.
why does that not surprise me.....:gas:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did rack pulls @ 425 for 4 today. That's a new personal best.

Bodyweight has finally gotten to 185lbs, without noticeable bf gain.

Still taking 5 per day. 2 preworkout, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 before bed.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm (straight):14"
Arm (Bent):15.75" (Flexed it's just over 16" now)
Forearm:12.25"
Calf: 15.75"
Thigh:23.25"
Stomach:31.5"
Chest:44"
Shoulders:50"

Arms, Shoulders, and bodyweight are up. 5 caps seems to be the "sweet spot" for me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good.

My knees bother me from time to time, but nothing dramatic. Not really even enough to say it's the 6-bromo causing it because I run a lot.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good.

My knees bother me from time to time, but nothing dramatic. Not really even enough to say it's the 6-bromo causing it because I run a lot.
maybe if your sh*t was bananas...you wouldn't have gimpy knees...:nutkick: ;) ....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe if your sh*t was bananas...you wouldn't have gimpy knees...:nutkick: ;) ....
TripDog, my **** is Apples and Bananas......which is way better than just bananas. Eat it!

I squatted 375lbs yesterday for 5. You can eat that too, with my apples&bananas sh*t!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog, my **** is Apples and Bananas......which is way better than just bananas. Eat it!

I squatted 375lbs yesterday for 5. You can eat that too, with my apples&bananas sh*t!
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my last day of Cissusdrol. No more CD :(

Final Measurements:
Arm (bent) 15.75"
Arm(straight) 14"
Forearm 12.25"
Calf 16"
Thigh 23.25"
Stomach 31.5"
Chest 44"
Shoulders 50.25"

Bodyweight (as of yesterday): 183lbs

Final Impressions:
No net weight increase, I started @ 183, and ended @ 183. Strength has gone up, measurements have gone up; therefore, I think it would be safe to assume that BF when down. I could really give two sh*ts where the needle points when I step on the scale, if I get results in the gym or in the mirror, that's plenty good enough for me. :D

Let's also not forget that I used this product after an oral steroids cycle. It would appear that I not only kept my gains, but added on to them. That's pretty tight.

Pro's and Con's:
Pro's: Great Recomp, strength increases, reduced bodyfat, minimal enough shutdown to be used for PCT or standalone (without PCT)

Cons: Increased acne, my hair started to thin out at higher dosages, can become cost constricting at higher dosages where the results started showing itself like a drunk chick at Mardi Gras.

Overall Score: 8/10

All together it was a good product, and I would definitely use it again in the future. GL has done a great job with their products in the past, and Cissusdrol is no exception.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JDRG Supplements 3
thesinner Supplement Logs 50